"If I had confessed to Donghae, is there any chance that my fate would be like Hyoyeon's?"

Turning Back Time

Jessica took the camera off and saw Yesung in front of her.

[Yesung's POV]

I walk toward Jessica.

"You need a chance, don't you?"

"I guess so.." she look down. "Hyoyeon's right., I was the one who let the time leave me undone."

"I'm glad you finally realized. You did  changed the present, but for your friend's good. Thumbs up for that." I gave her a thumbs up sign.

I walk to Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, whose faces were really happy.

"Somehow, let's say that you helped Hyoyeon, to confess for the one she love. She's brave enough, I might say. Way braver than you. Cause she had the guts to confess. Unlike you, all that's brave about you was your words. But your words couldn't come to life."

"I know.." She took a deep breath and looked at me. "That's why I'm begging you to please give me another chance. I swear I'm gonna make it  right."

I sigh. Got nothing left to do now. I'm afraid she won...

"In past..." I started. "You'll get to know people you didn't;'t know before. You'll help others unexpectedly.  Do everything because this is your VERY LAST CHANCE."

 

Her face lit up.

"Remember.." I added. " ..the phonecall."

She nodded.

"What's on your mind now?" I asked.

"If.. If I had confessed to Donghae, is there any chance tahat my faith would be like Hyoyeon's?"

I nodded. " So say it." I put my hands inside my pocket. "Goodluck to your last chance, make it right..." I smiled and she smiled back.

"Thank You.."  she was nearly crying.

She wiped her teary eyes and spoke, " I NEED A CHANCE!"

Soon, a ray of light somewhat ate her and there she go, back to past..

"Make it right, Jessica.. Make it right.."

 

[Jessica's POV]

 

When I opened my eyes, students were seated  at the assembly hall. Even me.. Beside me was Hyoyeon. Well, she's actually not paying much attention to me that time 'cause she's talking with Eunhyuk and Donghae.

So... Yea!! I got back to Past!! AGAIN!!

I swear I'll do my best to tell Donghae now!

I know it sounds strange that a girl, instead of the guy, will be the one to confess her feelings to someone. But I want to do what's best now..  Now is the right and only time to grab the chance and use it.

I swear to myself that I'll tell Donghae today!

Yea! FIGHTING!!

"How about you, Jessica? What do you think?" It was Donghae, now the three of them were looking at me. They're waiting for my answer, maybe.

Well... I don't even know what exactly's happening today, How can I even answer that question??!

Aaaish!!

 

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

That sounds boring -.-"

Sorry.. :(

But isn't it a good news to know that Yesung gave Jessica another chance?! 

It's going to be the very last but.... Yea, Jessica had another chance to turn her pains into happiness^^

Hmmm... For now.. Think again first about the event on that day. lol~~

What could be the event? ._.

Any suggestions???  :DDDDD

Please don't skip on posting a comment.. Comment cheers me up, so.. Yea, it's something like an energy drink. ^.^" lol~

 

Please keep on supporting!!

And subscribers, please keep on coming^^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~