The Rooftop... Again.

Turning Back Time

~)So.. I'm Back.. I haven't updated this fic for quite some time now, so.. I am sure there'll be some who will forget what the fis is about. lol 

Hmm.. I suggest you guys can just read the Foreword again. And I'll be putting a short recap every new chapters that I will post. 

'just a little 'F5' for you guys :D hahah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*PREVIOUS CHAPTERS' SUMMARY*

      Jessica was a photographer who's working in Japan. She went back to Korea to attend her high school crush's wedding (Donghae.). During the ceremony, Jessica met a timekeeper, he can make the time stop. His name was Yesung. He gave Jessica a chance to go back to the past and clean her mistakes and at the same time do what bothers her inside- CONFESS TO DONGHAE. She has been given the chance but she missed it. She couldn't tell Donghae yet. She then went back to present after a 'phonecall' (Do I need to elaborate the 'phonecall thing' more? ), and found out that she did changed something because her friends Hyoyeon and Hyuk became lovers. So, presently Yesung gave her another chance and right now she's on a conversation with Donghae after bumping into Heechul. (If it's 'as clear as mud' to you guys, maybe you can go back to the prev chaps :D hehe)

*********************************

[Donghae's POV]

 

"Where have you been?" I asked Jessica as I bought a cola for her from the vending machine.

 

"Uhmm.. I went to the bathroom.." She said as she accepted the cola.

 

"Oh yes? There's a bathroom way nearer."

 

"Oh? Oh! I forgot!" she smiled.

I smirk. I really don't believe her but I know I'll never win if I'll try to argue about it.

Full-Metal-Panic-Boy-Girl-Uniforms-1.jpg

 

"Ah.. Donghae? Can I.. can I talk to you about something?"

 

"'Bout what?" I'm a bit curious.

 

"I'm hoping we could talk on the rooftop..."

 

Rooftop... that setting seems familiar..

 

[Yoona's POV]

"Aaish, eomma. This is the most important day,  but I was not able to attend. Yahh ~

 

"Don't worry, my dear. I'm sure you're still on top of your class." She said, caressing my hair softly.

"Donghae will call you about your position later, right? He's really a great guy."

 

"Neh, a really great guy." I answered.

 

"Yes, he's the best guy.  That's why I 'hundred percent-ly' likes to see you with him in the altar."

 

"I know eomma, I know." 

 

"I mean.." she continued. "He's smart, He's good in sports.."

 

Aaish here we go again! She keeps on comparing Donghae to other guys.. I had enough!

I just hate that...

 

[Donghae's POV]

When  we've reached the rooftop, I go searched for a perfect position to see the school soccer field below. Jessica was on my right, looking down also.

 

"This scene's nostalgic. Don't you find this nostalgic?" I said.

I faced her. She was somewhat shocked or something... cause her eyes grew a little wider than usual.

 

But she never replied.

 

So I've decided to break the silence. "Remember that day..?" I said, staring at the field below. "..when you told me that our friendship's going to end soon..?" I smiled. "You dragged me here too that time, right?"

I can never forget that day. That was also the day when Eunhyuk confessed to Hyoyeon. And the two became closer.. Yes, they became closer....

 

I suddenly felt weak as I drew closer to Sica.

[Jessica's POV]

 

"Remember that day? when you told me that our friendship's going to end soon..?" I smiled. "You dragged me here too that time, right?"

 

So he did remember that day. And that moment when I just let my chance slip off my hands. Of course, I will never forget that day.  

"Donghae? You still remember that day, right? The day when you won the vice president position of the student council?"

 

He nodded.

 

"I'm gald you do." I smiled, I suddenly had a great idea.. "It was your last speech, isn't it?" I added.

Well, Hyuk and Hyoyeon were the ones who told me. HAHAHA

 

He looked at me like, w-t-f.

                                        l

                                        l

                                        v

205148_216684228342253_168205229856820_8

 

"Uhmm, kind of.. Yea." he said uncomfortably.

 

 

"Why?" I asked him, I guess I'm blushing.. Yaa~

 

"I just... felt like doing so... So what?! Student council is boring!" He was obviously just pretending and he kept on looking away. I smiled because, deep inside, I know that that I was the one who told him to spend his remaining school days with his friends. (See Chapter 7 : "I'm wishing you all the best~). Donghae ah... why are you still denying? XD

At least once in a while I've caught you!

But.. Does he did that because he love me the way I love him? Or was it because I'm his FRIEND?? 

 

"Why?" he asked

I suddenly felt uneasy and my mind felt empty. What should I answer??

I was like shy or something. Of course, I blushed.

 

"Yah, Jessica ssi, are you... are you blushing"

 

Oops..he saw it! I'm dead..

He had this 'I'm so cool' face now.. 

 

"Was it because of me??" He's laughing and he's teasing me now!

 

"Stop!" I hit his head.

 

"Aww.." he stopped laughing.

 

"It's not funny." I frowned.

 

"It is!" He burst out his laughter again.

 

Seeing him like that made me smile..

 

"Ah.. Donghae.. I need to tell you something.."  I look down the field but I can feel that Donghae stared at me.

 

"If you have something to tell me, then go on..... Don't think that time will wait for you.."  Donghae said seriously

 

I took a deep breath. " Yes....... I...."

_______________________________________________

AN:

Alright, This one's done

I don't know what to say XD

Please just say something in the comment box so I'll know what's up with my newly updated chap ^^

Thank you O:)