Getting Ready ~

Turning Back Time

She hurriedly wore her dress, put on some make-up and some necessary jewelries....

"The Photographer can't be late! Aissh.. what a shame!" She said while slipping on her high heels as she grabs her things on her bed.

"Oh...oh.. the camera! Ughh!" she turns around to look for her camera, but then suddenly realizes that her camera was already on her hands.

"Aish!" she hurriedly went out and waited for a taxi. Finally, she was already on her way...

It took her 15 minutes to reach the place..

When she stepped out of the taxi, she heard Hyoyeon scream, "Jessica?!!" when she turned her head, she saw a guy and a girl standing together.... both waving their hands.

"Hyoyeon! Eunhyuk??" she yelled and ran towards the two at the same time..

"You still acts childish.." Eunhyuk said in a soft voice.

"Hey stop?!" then Hyoyeon hugged Jessica

"Oh, I'm sorrry! I'm 10 minutes late..."

"Neh~.." Eunhyuk put his hands in his pocket.

"Anyway, the bride's still not here.. still making up a VIP effect?!" Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and looked at the cars passing by.

"Hey, she's a VIP for real today, she's the bride.." Eunhyuk made Hyoyeon look at him.

 

"Kkkk..~" Jessica smiled

"You can take some photos for now...." Eunhyuk was not yet finished but Hyoyeon spoke up, "Hey?! are you shooing her away, huh?!"

Jessica laughed a bit and while the two were arguing, Jessica look up at the church..

 

[Jessica's POV]

After I went out of the taxi, I heard someone call me, by the voice, I already recognized that it was Hyoyeon... then I saw two persons standing and waving their hands..

The girl looks so much like Hyoyeon, the guy, I wasn't so sure, but then I yelled "Hyoyeon! Eunhyuk??!" I ran towards them then I saw the guy in a short distance... 

Neh~ It was Eunhyuk indeed.. The bride's not yet here so Hyuk asked me to take pictures for now...

Seems like Hyoyeon misunderstood him again..

Both were arguing..

I walked a little forward.. I looked up at the church, It was pretty  huge.. I took some pictures. I went inside, Everything was pretty fancy. I saw a bunch of flowers.. I went closer, I took a shot. After a second, I turned around to look for something else to capture in my camera..

I  was surprised cuz when I turn around I saw a guy in a white formal tuxedo.

He's standing next to me. I slowly look up to see his face, I saw his lips, they seemed happy, smiling...

"You came.. Kamsahamnida~"

he smiled at me and bowed.

I don't know what to answer, I couldn't even close my eyes.... I'm not ready...

What should I do, What should I say?

(End of POV)

 

{END OF CHAPTER 2} ~

 

(a/n:)

ahaha! 

any idea about the guy that Jessica saw?

Teehee.. xD

Did I left you guys hanging on the cliff again?

I'm sorrii.. 'still thinking of more lines and things to say...

 

I'm sorrii for a very boring chapter (or was it?)

But I liked this story so much...

I'm addicted to this fic ~

Comments? Hey silent readers?! I would be appreciating comments from you guys...

Thank you for subscribing guys <3

I'm looking forward for more subscribers... 

 

I'm giving you guys a very big TQ!!!!!   O:)