"Good Luck to you.."

Turning Back Time

[Jessica's POV]

I was showing so much regret when I asked this guy, Yesung and he was a timekeeper.

"If... If Donghae haven't met Yoona in the first place, will I be the one standing there next to him today?"

I was staring at Yoona that time. Though i felt a bit embarassed, I'm serious when I asked that question to Yesung.

He answered, "Why not?" then he smiled. he walked towards me.

"I'll give you a chance to go back to a time when you felt like you really must have done somethinf yet you didn't, but do it before he makes a phone call to his wife.." he said smiles offensively at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

 

"I will give you a chance to go back to a time, to do what you want..  You asked me, right? If hr haven't met Yoona, will you be his bride today...? Actually, I don't know the answer.. and i feel like saying yes but.. it's still up to the actions that you will take. So what's on your mind ?!"

 

I looked at him.

"Uhh.. If he haven't met Yoona..will I.. be the one standing there next to him... today .?" I looked down because I  felt a bit embarassed.

"Remember.. when you go back , the moment  this guy, Donghae, calls this girl, Yoona... your time's already up. Got it?!"

he explained to me.

"I got it.."I answered back

"So what do you need right now ?"

"Eh?"

"aiisshh..!! you n eed a chance, don't you ?" he rolled his eyes away from me.

"ohhhhh... kkkk~ yea.. i do need a chance.." i smiled

"Now say it... "

"huh?!!" I felt like.... ah?! it was so embarassing to say that..  anyway, no one's hearing me since the time stopped ..

"Goodluck to you.." he smiled and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

I took a deep breath.. "I NEED A CHANCE !!" I said that with all determination... because I'm thinking about Donghae..

 

After I said those words, I felt like so alone.. I felt something really unusual. Everything turned into blurs. A large ray of light was coming straight to me so I closed my eyes..

After some seconds.. I heard loud noises.. sounds like people chatting and laughing with each other.. When I opened my eyes, I found myself sitting on a chair... with some high school students soing crazy things and making loud noises.. i opened my eyes wide.. "wha..?"

Then someone tapped me on my shoulder.

"Have a drink.. voting will start at 2pm.."

I was shocked to see Eunhyuk in front of me - in his high school uniform!!

so.. did I really got back to the past?!

yea! I really got back to the past !

By the way.. where's Donghae? where's Yoona? where's Hyoyeon ?

What does Eunhyuk mean when he said that voting will start at 2pm. ?

I turn my eyes on my side.. "Whoa.." I said in a soft voice.. I never imagined I'll get to see things and the school like this again.. But, what's happening today.. I can't remember..

I glanced down and saw a paper.. I guess it was a leaflet or something...

I picked it up.. I was shocked.. "oh!"

Then, finally I remembered this day..

 

***************************************************************

(end of this chap *)

aN:

 

what's up ?!

teehee.. please write down a comment guys :)) ~

" By the way.. where's Donghae? where's Yoona? where's Hyoyeon ?

What does Eunhyuk mean when he said that voting will start at 2pm. ? "

what do you think were the answers to Jessica's questions... ? 

xDDD

 

* looking forward for more subscribers.. *

By the way.. please read my new fic also.. if you have time.. :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/24114/the-day-i-wasted-everything-three-shot-b2st-hyunseung-lovetriangle-yoseob-you

please..? please..? please..?

 

Hyunseung and yoseob were the main characters .. xDDD

thanks ;D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  O:)