The Graduation

Turning Back Time

*PREVIOUS CHAPTER'S SUMMARY*

                    After Donghae saw Jessica, Jessica asked Donghae to go to the rooftop to talk. But at the same time, Yoona was not able to attend their graduation Day because she was sick. AND DONGHAE AND YOONA ARE ALREADY IN A RELATIONSHIP.. Just want to mention it again.. just for those who were confused =)))>> So, at the rooftop: Jessica's trying real hard to say what she really wants. To confess... and so, here comes the next chap !! :)

 

*******************************************************************

[Jessica's POV]

"Yes... I..."

 

"Oh!" Donghae made a 'wait' sign.

He took his phone. "Aaah! I'm right! I felt my phone vibrating!" he laughed.

 

Sigh. That's not funny.

 

"Eunhyuk said they're going to announce our positions really soon! We have to go back down now. C'mon!"

He grabbed my hand. " Let's run!"

 

Aaish.. my time's going to end really soon! (AN: And btw, Jessica had figured out that Donghae's going to call Yoona after the program ~See chapter 17~. And when he do so, Jessica..whether she likes it or not.. will be back in the present again :D Hope that helps.. ^^)

Why does fate flow opposite my way?! Ughh..!

I'e always loved you, Donghae.... I wish I could let you know.. 

 

[Eunhyuk's POV]

Aaish..where's those two? I'm getting worried, our class will receive our certificates really soon!

But soon I saw Donghae, holding Jessica's hand, running to our seat(s). I smiled - Donghae was holding Jessica's hand.

Now, our class was called to fall in line and walk up to the stage. After marching, bowing, and receiving a certificate, our class positions were announced.

 

"The second placer, Jessica Jung!" (AN:I chose to use 'jessica' instead of the real name so there will be less confusion ^^)

I stood up and gave her a high five after she and Hyoyeon hugged each other really tight. Donghae gave her a high five too.

 

"Hyoyeon ah! You're on top!!" Somehow I couldn't help it but hug her, and so I did.

And I was glad she hugged me back. blush

After snapping back to reality, I felt a tap on my back.

"Dude let go..." Donghae whispered. "The principal has called Hyoyeon to go up now."

 

I hurriedly let go and Hyoyeon's cute,shy, smiling face welcomed me. I smiled at her, "Sorry..." I whispered.

 

"Whoa.. that was kinda tight!" Donghaewas teasing me.

 

I just smiled. "Donghae.. Jessica was second and Hyoyeon's on top... This was what Jessica said a while ago, right???"

 

He nodded in agreement.

"Well, she's been talking about confusing things to me too a while ago."

 

But since it's our Graduation Day, we let go of that confusion and curiosity.

Coz heyyyy!!!! It's time to celebrate!!

Soon, it was Yoona's class' turn to recaive certificates. Yoona got the top position in her class, though.

But she wasn't able to be here 'cause she's sick.

 

After the program we decided to go to our usual place, to celebrate.

"I'll just call Yoona." Donghae said

(AN: Donghae, since he's already Yoona's boyfriend at this point of time, mentioned that he will call Yoona after the program to inform her about her position.~See Chap 17~)

 

"Nah, let's go." Jessica said.

And so I grab his arm.

 

"Alright.." he answered.

 

[Donghae's POV]

The four of us went to that small restaurant to celebrate.

diner03.JPG

 

Eunhyuk went to the counter to order and Hyoyeon accompanied him.

We sat on a table near the door.

I was holding a bottle of water that time, observing how the water go down when you flip it.. (AN: aww Donghae sounds stupid there.. sorry ^^) when I suddenly remembered that I have to call Yoona.

I was about to take my phone out when Jessica grabbed my arm and dragged me outside.

 

What the... !!

 

******************************************

AN:

I'm worried about Neil Etheridge's wrist lol!! xD

 

Please say something about this in the comment box. =))))))>>

If you guys still don't understand something feel free to ask me =)))))

 

TY