CONNECTION

Turning Back Time

[Jessica's POV]

"I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.." I kept bowing.

"I'm sorry, too.. I didn't mean to shout at you." he said.

"Aa, it's okay. It's my fault anyway. I was running while my eyes were both closed." I laughed with embarrassment.

He smiled. " I'm Kim Heechul."

"Jessica Jung (Jung Sooyeon). Nice to meet you." I offered my hand and he shook it.

Well, his face seems familiar, I think I've seen him before. But it's the first time I've heard the name, 'Kim Heechul'.

It feels like there's something that connects me to this Kim Heechul. I just feel so comfortable to talk to him.

"Let's have a drink?" he asked me.

I nodded. After buying  drinks, we talked to each other about ourselves, our lives, and school lives.

He told me that he used to be the Vice President of the Student Council before.

We  went somewhere, to talk..

"So why were you running a while ago? With your eyes closed?" He asked in a joking manner.

Though it was, I guess, a "joke" , i answered in a serious tone. "I was just.. thinking about something that time."

He went silent for a while, then.. "You know.. me too. I was thinking about something that time also."

"Really? About what?" I ask him.

"About being stupid.." 

"Ya. Why?" I ask in a soft voice.

"You know what, I couldn't... I know it sounds really stupid.. But I couldn't even have the courage to tell a girl about my feelings.. I, I just think I can't.. Cause i guess she'll never feel the same for me." He's full of emotions.

I felt like i was on his shoes, he was full of emotions.

Maybe this was the reason why I felt a connection with him - We have the same problem.

 

[Heechul's POV]

Jeez, I'm really, really stupid!

I'm telling all of this to a girl I just bumped with a whie ago? Hell! I don't even know her!

Ang it's even the first time I saw her face through all may life!

But... I don't know why but I really do feel comfortable to share my feelings to her.

"I know.." She spoke up, it made me suddenly look at her. "Because its hard. Specially if you don't know if she'll say that she loves you too. You're always afraid to tell someone about your feelings to him, or to her.. Because he, or she maight say that he, or she never loved you.. even from the start.."

 

Aaaaaa.. Maybe this was the reason why I feel comfortable with her, - Because she can understand my problem. She knows how hard it was to confess your feelings to someone.

"I think," I replied. "She's too high for me to reach her. 'Friends' are all we can be." I look down, because I know that was the TRUTH.

"Don't you think it's time to try now?" She looked at me and  smiled. "Why don't you go to that girl and tell her, little by little.  Well, it's kinda hard to carry that regret for a long time. Yes, because in real life there's no more 'going backs', or 'turning back times'. You see? All we have is Today. Our only chance is today. It was a second chance for me, and maybe, as well as to you."

 

Eh?! What does she mean, 'It was a second chance for me, and maybe, as well as to you.' ?!

Hmm.. But in a way, I must admit she's right. Sheeeh! It gives me strength, really!

She then  peaked at her watch. " Whoa, It's been an hour!" She smiled and bowed.

"It was nice to meet you, Kim Heechul, i have to go back to athe assembly hall now. Oh! Are you going back too? Let's go back together?"

I smiled and shook my head. "The program's boring..." I laughed. "No, seriously.. My class already marched and received certificates.."

She laughed a bit.

"So.. I guess I'll have to go home for now."  said offering my hand for a shake.

She shook it and smiled. "Let's do our best.. Todays is the last chance. Let's make it right."

I smiled back, "Neh,  Let's make it right.."

 

So atleast now I know I'm really gonna make everything right as much as I can.

Tahanks to this girl it made me feel better.

She bowed for the last time and ran immediately. She shouted, "FIGHTING!!!"

I bowed Ninety degrees and remained that way while uttering to myself, "I'm gonna make everything right. It's time to try."

 

[Donghae's POV]

I got bored with athe program and also got tired of waiting for Jessica to come back from... BATHROOM?! Well, I actually don't believe her.

And I also want Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon to spend longer time together. 

Sheesh. I'm that kind friend.

I then suddenly saw Jessica from a distance.

"Jessica!" I shouted.

She stopped and tries to catch her breath a little - So it means she was from somewhere a bit far from here, NOT from the bathroom. Because thre's one nearer.

 

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_

AN:

@bakekoq -- Is this long enough? :)

I hope it is. lol~~

@thachan -- Okay, I updated now. :)

 

To my other readers, please leave a comment. Don't forget that, Okay?

So the guy was Kim Heechul. Okay. Heechul. So???

Lol~ 

I still don't know if I'll put him as one of those with big roles or just like those of other guys who just pops in and pops out immediately. lol~

Let me think, k? :)

 

If you guys have Twitter accounts , you can follow me :D (lol!! This is shameful promoting, isn't it?) But it's your free will if you like to follow me^^

@13infinite23