POSSIBILITIES

Turning Back Time

THere's no pic, I know... I'm sorry.. I'm lazy, zzzZZZZ..

Okaaaay!

Classes already started, but it's good that classes were kinda suspended or something for two days.. lolol~~~

Back to the chap ^^

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

[Timekeeper's / Yesung's POV]

 

Tok-Tok-Tok. <--- The sound of my shoes.

Aaish, I don't know If I shall approach this girl. Indeed, she failed.

I sighed. I look at her, tears are falling from her eyes.

"I'm a coward..." she looked down as tears fell from her eyes to the ground. " I really couldn't confess to him."

"I see. You had the chance but you never grab it. I guess, you actually had a 50% chance on him." I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"I'm sorry, I was just afraid to be rejected."

I walk towards her and held her on her shoulders. "Do you believe in possibilities?"

She nodded.

I let her go and roll my eyes off her. "If you do then you must've  told him already! Possibility is the chance that the answer to your question is YES!! You could've been on  Yoona's position now.. If you just believed in Possibilities.."

"I'm just afraid to lose the Friendship! That's the only thing I had left for now.." She covered her face.

"Why don't you think about the Possibilities, and stop thinking about losing these and losing that!?!!"

I walk away from her.

"I thought you were strong.." I smirked as I took a glimpse of her.

"GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE!!" she shouted all of a sudden.

I turn around with a bit surprised face, then I smiled. This smile wants to turn as a giggle, then to a loud laugh.. But I'd managed to hold it back in.

"Chance eh?~" I smirked and rolled my eyes away.

After being too scared and now, she's asking for a chance? Huh!

Anyway, people deserve chances..

I decided to leave her first and make her realize everything that she had to realize.

 

*CLAP*

 

[Jessica's POV]

Sigh.

Everything's back to normal again.

If I come to think of it, Yesung's right.. I had the chance but I never grabbed it.

Is this the end? Well, even from the very start it's already the end.

Shall I lose hope?.. 

Sigh.

 

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

This chap's DONE!!

Whew! That was short..

Ugh... Inspiration.... I need one.

I also have to speed up posting because I know sooner and later my sensei(s) will be throwing bunches of homeworks to me. #.#"

So sorry for those who haven't read the previous chap(s) yet.

It's Infinite's 365th day!! Nothing's Obah! (Nothing's sober..) Nothing's Obah! Nothing's sober..)

Help me trend   on  Twitter =DDD

Yeeeeeesss!

Thanks a lot there! *bows*