The Church.

Turning Back Time

 

*PREVIOUS CHAPTER'S SUMMARY*

            Hyoyeon got the top rank in her class while Jessica got the second. Yoona got the top rank in her class but she was not able to attend the Graduation. After the event, Donghae was supposed to call Yoona (which will mean Jessica's time is over and that she'll be back to present again) but it was 'delayed' because they went to a small restaurant to celebrate. While Hyuk and Hyeyeon are in the counter to order, Jessica suddenly grabbed Donghae and ran outside. 

 

***********************************************************

[Donghae's POV]

Jessica brought me somewhere I'm not familiar with. It was a distance from the restaurant 'cause we ran alot. And I'm breathing in and out realy  fast.

"What's about this place?" I asked, staring at the huge church in front as I'm catching my breath.

 

She grabbed the bottle of water from my hand and drank - good thing I was holding it when she dragged me here.

After drinking she went inside. I followed her

 

"Your phone." she turned to me.

 

Though I'm confused, I handed it to her.

She pressed the keys. I sat on one of the benches inside. 

 

"I'll make this fast, Donghae." She said while staring at my phone. "But I want you to know that every single word I'll say is true, and I mean them."

 

I don't know what exactly she was talking about, so i just look around the church.

 

"I'm sorry if I'm trying to ruin your happiness that day or what.. But I'm not expecting everything to turn out my way anymore, I just wanted you to know." She was looking above.

1076-4e23febc231ba.jpg

I looked up also but then suddenly turned to her and slowly, I stood up. "What's about 'that day' ? What day?? What are you talking about, really?"

 

 

She turned around and faced me. "We've been friends since we're just kids. You, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, and me."

She smiled and I nodded, but I'm still confused.

 

"We've been through problems and good times..." She continued. "And I still remember when you said that you really want to be a pianist, not a professional soccer player." She laughed a bit. It made me smile.

 

She continued, "and that I wanted to be a photographer."

 

"Well, your unique love for photos and cameras already tells that you want to be a photographer."

I walked closer to her.

 

She smiled, but slowly it was fading. "If being a photographer may mean going to Japan and leaving the things and persons I love, I think I'll just refuse dreaming about becoming a photographer, then."

 

I scratched my head. What does she mean? i mean.. Is she serious ??? Is she out of her mind?!

She walked closer to me. "Donghae, soon this church will be the most painful place I'll be seeing."

 

I shook my head. "Seriously? This church? Why?"

 

She stopped in front of me. "I'll just.. feel so much pain.. and regret. Well, that's why I'm doing these."

 

"Doing what?" I asked her, with my eyebrows meeting each other.

 

*SILENCE*

 

[Jessica's POV]

"My whole life..." I started. " ...I never thought you'll be millions of miles away from me. I thought... I thought you'll be there forever, so I never bothered myself to be serious."

Yea. I thought you'll always be by my side so I have never really thought of saying 'i love you' to you. And that's my mistake !

"I know it sounds stupid.." I smiled. "I thought, the Donghae that i knew when i was still nine will be that Donghae forever. I never prepared myself from changes, that's my mistake. and that I just laid stupidly comfortable with you by my side... Like, every tomorrow, whenever I'll wake up, I'm always sure that I'll always see donghae by my side. But I was wrong."

I looked at Donghae, who was looking at me, and I tried to smile at him. But I think my heart is sinking.. and that I can't smile freely.

I may sound stupid but I swear to you Donghae I mean everything.. I hope you understand everything I'm saying..

"Well.. " I continued.

"The more I think bout that, the more you grew farther; The more I say 'you'll always be there whenever I wake up' , the more I haven't noticed that I was actually taking every chances I have for granted."

 

I paused for a while..

 

"Do you know what i mean....?" I asked Donghae softly.

 

Donghae was just silent.

 

"Donghae.." I continued again. "The first time I met you, I never thought that we'd be bestfriends. But I also never thought that you'll drift farther from me in time."

 

Donghae sighed. "What?? Alright, are you making this drama because you still think our friendship's going to end soon? C'mon ! Stop thinking of that! I already told you it won't. I promise you. I won't make it fade. This, our friendship. is going to be forever." 

He held me in my shoulders.My tears are trying to burst out. 

Donghae I'm happy that you are promising me that you'll take care of our friendship, but it's just so hard to tell you that... to tell you that...

I'm not what you think I like to be.

And I'm sad that you look at me like no one but your BEST FRIEND..

 

"Donghae..." I called out his name as I face the ground. And I made myself sound really serious, because I am.

"I wanted to see you during college. But I can't. It's not because of my busy schedules like what I'm always saying. It's because..."

 

"What?" Donghae interrupted "..We just graduated from Highschool! We just graduated from being Seniors...are you crazy?!

(AN: Because Jessica went back to past, that's why Donghae, at this time, still wasn't aware of what Jessica is talking about. =D)

 

I closed my eyes hard and my tears are finding their ways out.

I turned around from Donghae.

"Just listen to me!" I shouted, while my tears are running down my face. "I've always wanted to see you during College! I really do! But I'm afraid to just see you busy spending your whole time with Yoona!!!"

 

 

 

*****************************************************

okay ^^

This one's pretty long.

And Jessica's getting kinda dramatic there,I guess  XD

And Donghae's kind of.. slow right there. I think if I'm Jessica I'll punch him right on his stomach! lol

And Hey my Readers... are you guys still alive???

Please at least let me know if there are still some who read my story =))

Please say something or make a reaction in the comment box :))

I'll be really glad to know if there are still some who are still interested with this.

BIG THANKS =))))))

And by the way!! Check out my trailer ^^