Yesung ~

Turning Back Time

(A/N:)

hey! hey!

hey! say! jump.. <<<<<<<< i like that group.. (tomo! xD)

i know you guys like k-pop and all those stuff about koreans, but.... is it okay to check this out? i mean, this is a japanese song...

by yamada ryosuke ♥ 

it's cute and catchy.. tee hee xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbkD5LSZ86M

domo!~

 

************************************

[Yesung's POV]

so, finally the bride came, everyone went inside now, including those guys arguing out there. 

You can see Donghae's happiness in his face. He bowed down to Jessica for the last time. Jessica bowed down too.

This guy, in white tuxedo, now went to his "position" because the ceremony will finally begin.

I see this girl, Jessica, took pictures as the bride, Yoona, enters and walks on a.... red carpet, I think..

This girl seems so happy, but not Jessica. I guess she's just taking photos 'cause she has to.

I pity her so much.

(end of POV)

 

So the ceremony begun, Jessica, as wanted, took as many pictures as possible. Although she looks brave and strong outside, she actually cries deep inside.

"The last time I saw Donghae like this was... quite some years ago.. I guess he's really happy right now.." Jessica said to Hyoyeon and then took a shot of Donghae and Yoona.

"Yea..  He really is." Hyoyeon laughed a bit. " But.... What if..... Donghae knew about your feelings for him? what do you think will happen, huh?" Hyoyeon looked at Jessica seriously, but she smiled.

Jessica looked down.. " I don't know.." she said in a very soft voice that Hyoyeon hardly understand it.

 

After that, she got misty eyes....

"Yea.. what if I did? Am I still going to be just the photographer today?.."

this time, Jessica said those words with loud and clear voice. (AN: but not too loud.. xD just enough for Hyoyeon to understand)

she kept her head down and waited for Hyoyeon's answer. but it seems like there's no answer....

"EH? Hyoyeon..?" Jessica asked and senses her friend. then she look up.

She turn her eyes around.

She looks at Hyoyeon beside her. She stares at her and waves her hand in front of Hyoyeon's face.

"What the.~ What's happening?! Everyone's not moving!!" she said.

She looks down at her watch.. "Nah~ I guess this watch has no more battery!" she shakes the watch. she walked for a bit. Then she stopped.... she heard some footsteps..

she turned to see who it was. 

she saw a guy in a formal attire.... though he looks a bit different with those guys who attended the wedding.

The guy spoke, " Annyeong haseyo~" this guy bowed down and so did Jessica.

"Hmm.. annyeong haseyo? uh. would you mind if I ask you something?" Jessica follows every foot step of this guy.

"Yea?" he answered.

"Who... are you? and, why does... the time stopped?" Jessica asked in a confuse and at the same time curious face.

"Hmmm..." this guy smiled. He looked back at Jessica. "I'm Yesung~" He bowed in a formal way (AN: think of someone's bow before an act in a theater, that's how it was.. xD)

he continued, " I'm a timekeeper...."

 

(end of chapter 4)

****************************************

(A/N:)

I think that's enough for this chap... ?

On the next chapter Yesung and Jessica will be discussing about those "regrets" inside Jessica's heart...

hmmmmmmm... I'm sorry for this boring chapter... Y.Y

 

 

Hey! watch out for the first chance that Jessica will grab..~ XD

 

Domo~

please leave a comment...