Seeing Jessica makes me...................

Turning Back Time

(A/N:)

The next chapter will be updated after a long time... i think so... xD

On january 17, 18, & 19... I'll have to take some examss..

 

anyway, here's the chap...

 

[Donghae's POV]

I'm a happy man. I arrived early today. But hey, my wedding must start at ten, right? It's already 10:05 am !~

I'm getting nervous now.. I can't help myself from moving every now and then..

What if my bride wont arrive? What if Yoona..................................

 

Well I know I must not think about it..

So instead, I walked for a bit around the place, I saw some childhood friends.... including Heechul, who was once a suitor of Yoona during high school... 

Well the place was pretty huge.. and there's a fountain beside the church. I stopped and looked at it when suddenly, I heard someone's voice..

and if I'm not wrong, I guess it was Hyoyeon.. " Jessica!" I heard her.. so I spoke, yea, there's no one else around the place...so, I guess I was talking to myself then... "She came.."

I don't know why but I felt  such happiness and comfort in me. I turned around to go back inside and see her..after all, I've never seen her ................................. well, I used to talk to her and see her, but not in personal............................ after a long time so I walked back, I saw Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk arguing.. Nah, as usual~..

I rolled my eyes around to find her, I saw a girl inside taking a picture of something... I went closer.. "Neh~ I guess that's her.." I spoke to myself again..

I was right at her back when she turn around, 

so... It was her...

After finally seeing this girl, who was my childhood friend, I felt something.... something special that actually made me smile...

I can't help it. I really smiled after seeing her.. I've missed her... but I just can't hug her... And I don't know why... Seeing Jessica makes me............... Ugh!! Smile? I dunno... It makes me feel comfortable....

"You came... Kamsahamnida....~"

I told her as I bow down. I can't express the happiness I felt after seeing her, maybe because I haven't been seeing her for a long time... I look up, but she's not saying anything, and I guess, not even blinking her eyes....  But I just kept on smiling at her.

then...

"The bride's here..!!"

someone shouted..

I'm so glad she finally came..

 (end of POV)

 

*

 

[Timekeeper's POV]

My thoughts were wandering at the top floor of this wedding place... And as usual, I'll be witnessing again two lovers, becoming one by marriage.

I was becoming nearly sick of this cycled sceneries when I saw this girl, taking every memories of this wedding into a camera.

As she took more pictures, I can see in her face the sadness as she captures every memories which actually stabs her heart inside...

As the ceremony goes by, I can see more and more pain & more and more sadness in her.. But what made me pity her most was the regret that she's keeping inside...

Something that I cannot figure out what it is.... something that gives aches in her heart, specially today....

I pity her very much as I see her take more pictures of this couple.. So I've decided to atleast talk to her... so.....

 

(end of POV)

 

~~~~~~~~~~ END OF CHAPTER 3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(A/N:)

Awww, finally the timekeeper took part in this story...... on the next chap, I'll be telling more about the timekeeper and, Jessica's "secret love" and as well as her "regret" for Donghae... kkkkk~

BTW, For those who doesn't know,.... the timekeeper was Yesung! :)))))

 

Was this chapter too long ??? ~

or was it just alright???

I dunno! ugh!!

anyway, tq for the new subscribers...

thanks for those who always had a time to post a comment..... ;))))

 

for others who dont... well, please leave a comment.... PLEASE?!!!!

 

Hwaiting Jessica!! lolx ~

Doumo ~