WHY

Turning Back Time

*PREVIOUS CHAPTER'S SUMMARY*

               Jessica brought Donghae to the church where Yoona and Donghae got married in present time. Obviously, Donghae was not familiar with the place. Jessica started saying little by little what she feels. But of course, since she's saying a lot of present time stuff, Donghae still couldn't get it. Jessica started saying about their college life, and mentioned that she was not really busy during College.. she was just afraid to see Donghae that time while he's busy spending his whole time with Yoona, who was by that time already Donghae's girl.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Jessica's POV]

"Everything's going to be way different after this day, our Graduation." I looked straight at him this time. "We're going to be apart in college.."

Donghae smiled.

"You've gone mad.." He said as he was supposed to turn around and walk away.

"No!" Of course I need to stop him. I need to tell him what I need to tell him. And the only time I have left is NOW.

"Whatever happen Donghae, I swear I mean everything I'm talking about right now! This may sound like I'm really  crazy but please...." I can't say the following words aloud, so I whispered, " Believe me..."

Donghae took a deep breath and he faced me again.

Then I continued, "I never.... I never imagined a life without you.." I'm beginning with whispers. "You've always been with me. But sooner, you'll make your own way."

I took a gulp.

"And I want you to know that as long as you're happy with your chosen life I'll be forever happy for you."

Aissh! Jessica you're really mad! I really had gone mad! I want him to marry me and not Yoona but at the same time I also want him to be happy.... I'm getting really confused right now.

What if he really love Yoona and that would make him happy all throughout his life ? But what if he only thinks I take him for granted, which is how I act when I'm with him, so he never bothered himself to say that he loves me?

And what if I'm all wrong ?!!!

"Yah ! I don't know why you're saying that! If you do because you want me to be happy with Yoona, then 'aye aye captain!' I will. I'm happy with her, don't worry. If you are happy for me, then I'm glad that you're happy for me. If you're happy for me because I'm your bestfriend..... then.. thank you, for being one. I'm your bestfriend, right?" He said with a smile.

"So I know you're happy for me... Because I'm your bestfriend! Yeah... i'm your bestfriend...." He continued.

I want to cry but I don't want to. This babo really sees me as no one but a bestfriend!

 

*SILENCE*

"Yah.." Donghae whispered. " Am I not your bestfriend?"

"Donghae......" I whispered without looking at him. "You are....  my bestfriend"

Yes, the most blind bestfriend of all..... I hate you for not seeing that I love you but on the other hand, I do love you, too.

"Uh...." Am I really supposed to ask him this?

"Hmm?"

"Uh.. what do you feel for yoona?" I asked.

"I..." He said like he's wondering why I asked him all of a sudden. "I love her," He continued.

The moment he said that,  a tear fell from my eye. I immediately turned around so he won't see it. I don't want him to see me crying again. 

I want to ask him WHY.

Why can't he see that I love him?

Why have he chosen Yoona?

Why can't he just love me like the way I love him?

 

But... my words couldn't come together. My tongue's folding backwards.

When I look back at donghae, I saw him turn around from me, preparing to walk away.

Deep inside I was like, 'Donghae!please don't go!'

But .. I just covered my face with my hand and cried.

"Why...." I softly whispered. 

I ran to him, hugging him from his back and burying my face into his back.

I cried more soundly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was................ stupid! Stupid chapter haha

atleast I updated :))

Just a li'l warm up because I'll be making a short story as a project in English :) 

Hope you guys understood the story.. i haven't been updating since like... forever!

lol sorry :)

Thanks for supporting and waiting :) Please do leave a comment so I'll know who's still up with my story :)

Thankssssssssssssssssss :D