" If Donghae haven't met Yoona in the first place, will I be the one standing there next to him today?"

Turning Back Time

"Mwo?!" Jessica shouted with all her might.

"Don't shout!!" the timekeeper, Yesung, answered back.

"Oh.. mianhae.."Jessica bowed down... 

"I was just shocked..  (AN: EVERYDAY I SHOCK! [shock!] EVERYNIGHT I  SHOCK! [shock!]  it's nothing, i just remembered.. xD)

I don't even know if I'll believe.." Jessica smiled.

"DON'T KNOW IF I'LL BELIEVE?!!!!! Eh?! Can't you see?!  Everyone stopped! everything stopped! " Yesung was getting exasperated..

Sica walked back beside Hyoyeon. "It's kinda hard to believe yet it all fits in.. Everything stopped.. Yea.. even the wedding.." she makes a forced smile as she looks at the two.

Yesung walks towards Jessica, "So... do you believe me now?"

"B..But how would I know that it was really you?..." Jessica took  her eyes away from the two and looked at Yesung.

 

"Ehh?!!!~ you're still not believing me, huh?? I must have not thought about helping you then..."

"O.. help?" Jessica got a little confused.      "Nah, nevermind..." Yesung clapped his hand and with just a split of seconds everything went back to normal as if nothing has happened.

 

"OH! Wait!" Jessica shouted. since the time went back to normal now.. everyone looked at her thinking that she shouted 'wait' to stop the wedding.

Donghae  suddenly froze for some seconds.. after three or four seconds he looked  back at Jessica..

Someone grabbed Sica's wrist and dragged her towards the side..

"Oh, I'm really sorry..  Do go on now, please.." this guy said...& bowed down..

So Donghae looked down with a I-want-to-know-what-she-mean- face...

 

This man talked to Sica.

"What are you trying to do huh?"  It was Eunhyuk.

"No.. uhh.. I.. It was not like what you think it was.." she got a little screwed up on explaining everything..

 

"I must've believed that guy... yesung.... she thought to herself

Jessica then heard a clap. her eyes opened wide when she saw Eunhyuk stop in front of her..

she turned around and saw Yesung standing in front of him.

"So it was you.." she smiled and so did Yesung... Yesung was not talking for a while then.. 

he went closer to Jessica...

"photographer of a wedding who secretly loves the groom.... sounds like a little strange.." the timekeeper started and Jessica, at first, was shocked, she couldn't say a word.

then Yesung continued.. " there were some, who couldn't even take to see the one they  love getting married in front of their eyes... you're one of a kind, huh... " he smiled.

"Who asked you to be the photographer, by the way? "  He stopped walking and looked at Jessica. 

"Uhh.. It was... uhh.. yea, it's him.." she can hardly speak.

 "Hmm.. poor girl, you couldn't even say no, right? being one of his childhood bestfriends, i guess he's expecting so  much from you,  doesn't he?" He continued walking , but now walking closer to donghae and Yoona.

"Yea.. that's why I know.. I really must not say no to his offer.. " Jessica look down.

 

"A while ago, I was looking at you while you were taking photos of his very special day, which happens to be your most regretful day.. Hmm.. I can see the pain and sadness especially the regret that you're hiding inside. You haven't said your feelings, that's why... you haven't confessed.." he walks towards Donghae. " For this guy right?!" He said pointing at Donghae's face.

Jessica smiled  and looked up then sighs. "You're a... a hundred percent right. I feel so regretful.. I wasn't even able to let him know.." she laughed at herself and looked away.

"I can see those eyes.. misty eyes, and your heart... full of regret.." Yesung drew nearer to Jessica. Jessica looked at Yoona.

"what were your thoughts right now?" 'Yesung whispered.  Jessica remained quiet for a while then she looked at Yoona.

Yesung looked at Yoona too.

Jessica finally spoke up. " If Donghae haven't met Yoona in the first place,   will I be the one standing there next to him today?"

Yesung smiled and looked at Jessica..

"Why not?!"

 

(end of 5th chap)

 

*******************************************

 

 

AN:

sorry it's a little long...

please just write a comment..

check out Idol Maid !!!! xDDDDDDDDDDD

 

More comments and subscribers will be soooooo much loved ! 

<3

Daisuki desu ~

Domo arigatou gozaimasu :))))