*FAILED*

Turning Back Time

 

[Jessica's POV]

My eyes suddenly opened after hearing what the principal said. Tears formed on my eyes, I rushed to the comfort room.
"It can't be..."  I whispered while tears stream down my face.

I didn't mind to listen to Donghae's speech, instead, I ran to the comfert room and after feeling relieved, went out again.

"The president this year...." I heard the principal as soon as I got out the comfort room.

"Im Yoon Ah." The principal and I said in unison. But I just whispered.

I know.. Yoona will win, Donghae will win.. Then they'll be close to each other then.. "They'll get married.." I whispered.

"I know!" I shouted! Tears formed in my eyes again. I ran to ease the pain, I bump into lots of students, I even almost tripped. But I didn't pay any attention.

After running, i reached a place where I'm alone.  I got the chance to ask myself, 

"I've been with Donghae all my scool life,  Ho w come I wasn't even able to tell him? It's ha rd.. I know.. But I have to!"

While my thoughts were wandering, I remembered what Yesung said -- do it before he makes a phonecall to his wife.

"But what does he exactly mean? Does he mean.. when Donghae call Yoona on phone??"

Oh, no, my time's up when he call Yoona?? I gotta go back now! So I rushed back to the conference hall but the program has already ended.

"Aisshh! Where are they now?" I whispered.

Someone patted my back.

"Hey. Where have you been yah?" It was Hyoyeon.

"Oh.. sorry." I smiled forcely t them.

"Ah! Jessica yah, you haven't heard Donghae's speech!" I actually don't know why Eunhyuk said that, although I want to know why, finsing Donghae was my first priority for now.

"Hey." Eunhyuk grabbed my hand. " Let's go get our bags, it's time to go home."

"Yo- Ok."

"So.. They're having a meeting right now, I guess.." Hyoyeon spoke up. "But I think they're still trying to contact the president. Aish, that girl. She brings trouble."

"Ah! That pretty girl, I'm sure Donghae's one of those who will call her! I'll ask for her numbr later. Hahaha!!"

When I heard Eunhyuk, without a word I ran. I don't know where to go or to find him I just ran.

[end of POV]

[Eunhyuk's POV]

"Aissshh! You! wait, Ah!" I said pointing at Jessica as she ran from us. Hell, I didn't even know why!

But anyway,   I still liked it because I'll get more time to spend with Hyoyeon. Hahah!!

"Hey!! What do you think?!! Oy! I guess you're not listening to me.. Aaaahh.."

"Oh, sorry Hyoyeon."

"Neh, Let's go get our bags now. I really don't know what's wrong with that girl. She's weird today." She said then she took my hand  then we walked to our room. 

"Shall we get their bags too??" She asked me, already holding Jessica's bag.

We went to the usual place where we used to go and waste time together.

"Do you want some drink or something?" I asked Hyoyeon.

"Strawberry shake will do." She smiled at me.

So I ordered some refreshments then I texted Donghae.

To: Donghae

Hey. Just go to our usual meeting place after the meeting okay? Just catch up. 

By the way. I'm with Hyoyeon right now. Kyaaa! I'm so lucky today.

Go find Jessica first. :)

 

I approached Hyoyeon. Yay! This is the perfect  time!!!

 

**

 

Yay! Another chap ^^

Please read and leave a comment!~

Thanks for subscribing !!!! =DD