"I'm wishing you all the best."

Turning Back Time

AN:

I super love the song twenty four / 7 .! I swear. For those who were interested.. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA94MZt02o8

=))

********* =)) ********

[Jessica's POV]

I finally remembered that this day was the official date for the election for this year's students council, and was the day when Donghae met Yoona. I face dEunhyuk with a rush on my face but...

"Hey?!" It was Hyoyeon. "I  bought snacks!" she said and gave me  one.

"B..." I said as I saw her give a bigger snack to Eunhyuk (AN : coz she likes Eunhyuk, right .?) "But why?!" I said pointing at his snack  and acting so childish. 

" I have a bigger tummy." Eunhyuk said.
"yea..." Hyoyeon agreed and looked away, as if embarassed.

"Aiissshhh.. Oh! Where's Donghae, by the way?!" I asked.

Hyoyeon raised her shoulders which means 'i don't know' .

"He was by the vending machine a while ago." Eunhyuk said while  munching.

I put down  the snacks  and leaflet then rushed to the canteen.

After running for a while, I finally saw Donghae, in his high school uniform,and was drinking a can of cola.

I stopped when I was only  a few steps away from him.

We're alone, no one's there except us. He noticed me..

He was drinking a can of cola that time. He still looks cool in his uniform.

"Need somethin .?" he asked me. When I heard him, I suddenly can't speak. I just went to the vending machine and bought something.

"Is there something wrong with you ? You look nervous, or something.." My eyes opened wide , I turned to him and smiled, "nothing, really.." It's the first time I got to talk to him again after years, so I felt a bit nervous.

"uhh.. Do.. Donghae?"

"mmm..?"

"Uh.. This.. is uhh.. you know..not..mmmm.. this does not mean anything, so.." I paused while looking down.

"What." He said with a calm voice.

"Uhh.. Are you really sure you want to be the school's vice president.. that would be a lot of responsibility, you know?!" I said without looking at him. He was not answering so, i took just a glimpse of him. He was like, what-does-she-mean ..

"Uhh.." I continued, "Isn't this year a good time to.. uhh.. i mean, to bond with your friends ? I.. uhmm.. before.. " I gave out a sigh. "before something really regretful happen.." i'm still not looking at him.

He was not answering for seconds so I checked him out, he was facing the wall, and trying to hold back his laughter.  "Was that a joke?! "

"Wha...?!" I"m nearly crying..

He looked at me. " Of course, that's a 'plus'  for fame, especially on girls..right ?" he gave me another laugh and walked away with a wave from his hand.

"Oyy! Donghae-ah!" I shouted.  without knowing, my tears fell on my face.

 He looked back with his smile slowly fading.

"Donghae.." I can't speak because I'm trying to hold back my tears. If only he knows what I feel, If only he knows what I mean.

He slowly walked back towards me. "I.." I continued . "I just want you to know that..." Before i can say that i love him, he wiped the tears on my face. "Why .?" He said in a gentle manner.

I cried. "Is something wrong, huh? I'm really confused now.." He's trying to crack a joke.

"I.."  I gave out a sigh. I really couldn't help it so i cried even harder.

"I just want you to.. to think about everything  first.." I said while crying.

"Oh?" He looks more confused as he raises his one eyebrow. He gives me a gentle caress.

I looked at his eyes.   then I cried harder.

"I'm... I'm wishing you all the best.." I looked down. "Goodluck to you." then I ran away.

i don't know, but I think I can't tell him yet, he might get confused or he might reject me.. I don't know... What if he doesn't feel anything for me, except from being a friend.. I'm afraid I might change the present to something more regretful than seeing Donghae marry other girl.

I'm... i'm afraid...

 [end of POV as well as this chap ^^]

 

AN:

Awww.. poor Jessica, she was just trying to tell Donghae about her feelings.. but it seems like Donghae cannot understand a thing. (well, maybe because he was just 14 years old that time.. Jessica went back 11 years before Donghae's wedding.)

 

What do you think about this chap, please do tell me.. =))

If I were Jessica, I think I wont be able to tell Donghae about it. Because I'm also afraid that the friendship might be lost..  right .?!

more supporters .?!!! ~

Thanks to all.

love yah .!

teehee xD

^^