Black out

Feeling's Unknown

 

As Key and Onew walked home Key looked at the back of his best friend.

 

Why….why does fate have to do this to us?

 

Key thought to himself.

 

Suddenly, Onew stopped walking and he turned around, his hand still gripping Key’s hand tightly.

 

“What?” Key said, his head cocking to one side.

 

“I just…tell you…”

 

Key’s vision began to blur as Onew talked.

 

He looked at Onew smiling, a faint and hard smile that Onew didn’t seem to notice.

 

Key’s ears began to ring as he caught in a few words that Onew was saying with his beautiful voice.

 

“That…could be…if you…me…”

 

Key’s legs began to wobble underneath him and he tightened his grip on Onew’s hand.

 

Suddenly, Onew realised the state of Key.

 

“Key? What’s wrong?” Onew asked worriedly but Key just answered with a faint smile and an even fainter reply.

 

“Nothing…”

 

“How can it be nothing when you- KEY!” Onew shouted suddenly in mid sentence.

 

Key had fainted.

 

He had out.

 

“KEY! WAKE UP! KEY!” Onew screamed and shouted, tears sliding down his face in a few seconds flat.

 

Key dropped to the ground and Onew caught him.

 

Key lay there, as still as a corpse with a crying Onew above him, asking him, no, praying him to wake up.

 

But nothing happened.

 

Nothing.

 

To Onew, it was as if the world stopped.

 

As if time had stopped.

 

To Key, it was like a journey.

 

It was like a journey that he can’t forget.

 

“KEY! WAKE UP KEY!” Key faintly heard Onew cry for him and his heart ached.

 

“I’m here Onew! I’m here!” Key cried in response but it just echoed back to him.

 

Key didn’t know what to do.

 

“Key…”

 

Suddenly, a deep voice was calling his name.

 

“W-who are you?!” Key asked, scared.

 

“I’m someone who you should trust.”

 

Key looked around him and was faced with an infinite amount of darkness surrounding him.

 

“Why should I?!”

 

Key replied, his body shaking.

 

“Because I can help you. I can help you…” The voice trailed off.

 

“How can you help me?! I don’t need you help!” Key said.

 

“I want to go back!”

 

The voice suddenly laughed, the laugh ringing in Key’s ears making him shut his eyes tight and slap his palm onto his ears.

 

“You can’t.”

 

Key froze and he slowly opened his eyes and took his hand off his ear.

 

“Why not…?” Key asked, his heart scared of the answer he was going to receive.

“Because you’re dead.”

 

Key starred into the darkness for a few minutes before laughing.

 

“How can I be dead?!” He said whilst laughing.

 

“Listen.” The voice said, and suddenly Key heard familiar voices and saw a view in front of him.

 

“Key! Don’t do this to me! Please! Don’t!” Key heard Onew’s crying voice say to him while taking him on a rolling bed towards the emergency room.

 

“KEY!” Onew shouted as he disappeared behind the white doors.

 

Key started to cry.

 

“I’m here hyung…I’m here!” Key screamed and shouted.

 

“It’s no use Key. It’s no use.” The voice said again.

 

Key whipped around to face the darkness in front of him again.

 

“YOU! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!” Key screamed.

 

“I didn’t do anything. It was you.”

 

The voice replied calmly.

 

“WHAT THE HELL DID I DO!?!” Key screamed back in reply.

 

“I can’t say.”

 

No one talked for a moment and all that was heard was Key’s tears dropping down onto the invisible floor and his breath ragged after all the screaming.

 

“What did I do…what did I do to deserve this…” Key said quietly, dropping onto the ground, his face buried in his eyes crying.

 

“Key…don’t cry. There’s a way out of this…listen to me…” The voice said soothingly.

 

Key’s head snapped up and instantly he stopped crying.

 

“What! What do I have to do to go back to Onew and my family!”

 

Key felt the voice smile and heard a reply.

 

“You have to realise something in you’re heart and that will make you go back to Onew and you’re family.”

 

“I have to realise something…?”

 

“What do I have to realise?!” Key asked but got no reply.

 

He stood up and turned 360 degrees around him and shouted out the question agen.

 

“WHAT DO I HAVE TO REALISE?!”

 

“The one thing you’re heart desires the most…” The voice trailed off.