Her.

Feeling's Unknown

Onew was waiting for his best friend when suddenly he forgot that Key had told him that he’ll be late. Giving a sigh he climbed onto his bicycle and sped off to get to school on time. He didn’t know that Key was on his way to see him and when Key had realised that his best friend had sped off to school without him he was angry and he vowed to himself that next time they had planned to meet that he would leave without him like what he had just did.

Five minutes later Key had arrived at school and was getting more and more pissed as he walked to the rehearsal room.  Before he had even opened the door he heard the laugh that made him smile on the outside and his heart tingle on the inside, but when he pushed open the door and he saw that his friend was laughing along with a girl at a joke she had made all the anger that he had felt just a few minutes ago was all back in him and so, he stormed passed Onew and went straight towards the piano. He slam opened the grand piano lid and started playing a song that Onew and him composed out of anger of their parents when they were young.

 

“NO! I DON’T WANT TO GO! I WANT TO GO WITH ONEW HYUNG!” Taemin looked at Key and gave Key the obey-or-else stare. Key stopped shouting knowing the consequence of doing so but that didn’t stop him from crying. Soon, seeing his most precious son cry, Taemin bent down to look at Key in the eyes.

“Honey, it has t be this way. You can’t always be with Onew hyung right?” Key shook his head and said quietly this time,

“I will! I will ALWAYS be with Onew hyung!” Taemin sighed and looked at Minho who shook his head and so they continued to tug Key towards the car that awaited them. Key looked up and saw Onew standing a few storey’s above him, waving to him sadly, and his eyes slowly crystallising with tears.

A week later Key came back to their apartment and raced out of the car door before the engine of the car even stopped, ignoring his parents when they yelled to him to wait for the. Key ran to Onew’s apartment door and knocked ferociously. When Onew opened the door Key dragged him towards Onew to his room with a white grand piano which Na Neul and Jonghyun had bought for the talented Onew. They sat on the piano sit silent for a moment before Onew went to get something. Soon, Onew came back with a piece of lined music sheet, a HB pencil and a rubber. He sat down and wrote at the top,
“ANGRY” Key looked at Onew and Onew smiled, making Key smile. Just like that they made up a song with they anger inside them of their parents for separating them for one week. In a few hours of staying in that room, without even getting out of their seat for anything, they had finally finished their song and they looked at each other laughing, their anger all forgotten.

 

 

Onew looked at Key and he knew, just by the song that he was playing, his best friend was angry. Onew excused himself from the girl next to him and walked slowly towards Key, thinking about how he should apologise to him and just before he got there he settled for a hug because Key would always forgive him when Onew hugged him; he just hoped that this time it would work too. Onew looked at Key that was playing the piano and saw how he’s eyes were screw shut tightly and his thin lips set on a grim line. Onew coughed and Key stopped playing. Key opened his eyes and looked at Onew, making Onew flinch at the stare; Key had never looked at Onew like that before...it was as if Key was...jealous?!?! No way Onew thought to himself. That’s impossible. Dismissing the thought he began to talk.
“Key...I’m sorry...I thought you told me the day before on MSN that you weren’t going to come today so I just left...I’m really sorry...” Onew moved towards Key for the hug but Key stood up and walked towards the stage. Onew looked behind him and realised the seriousness of this. He walked behind Key and began to talk.
“Key?” No response.
“Kibummy?”
 No response either. Onew started to get annoyed. This was the first time Key had been so annoyed that he didn’t respond to either of his nicknames that Onew had come out with.
“KIM KIBUM!” Key stopped walking and turned around. Onew sighed, relieved that he had gotten some type of a response out of his angry friend.
“Just listen okay? I thought you said that you...-“ Key interrupted.
“I’M NOT ANGRY ABOUT THT JINKI!” Onew froze. The last time he had heard that name coming out from Key’s mouth was so far back that he couldn’t even remember it. Onew took a step towards Key and took both of Key’s hand into his own and looked into Key’s eyes.
“Can you tell me why you’re so angry with me then? I want to make it up to you...Please?” Key shook his head so Onew didn’t try to pry it out of him any further so Onew just hugged him and Key let him.

The day passed with Onew being with Key 24/7. It was rumoured that Onew and Key was going out but it was just a rumour. Not many people knew the truth because they knew that if they talked to Onew, Key would hate them and so no one talked to Onew willingly. Only Onew and Key’s friends knew what was happening. Onew and Key has been together since born but they still had friends; Yoon Du Joon, Kim Kyuhyun and Lee Donghae. Those five were always together. Yoon Du Joon was Onew’s best friend after Key and Kyuhyun and Donghae where Key’s best friend after Onew. They would always go around school together and go out together too.

One day, Key, Onew, Kyuhyun, Du Joon and Donghae went out to see the newest movie, The Spy Next Door. They had met each other outside the place where you buy the tickets and when they all arrived at the promised time [12p.m] they all went and bought their tickets. Once they bought their tickets they went and bought their popcorn and drinks. Onew had coke, Key water, Kyuhyun and Donghae sprite and Du Joon had fanta. When they where about to go into the cinema Onew heard someone call his name behind him.
“LEE JINKI?!?!” Onew turned around and saw a girl that he didn’t recognise. Onew looked at Key and saw his eyes; those eyes that had laughed with him since birth was now burning with jealousy but Onew didn’t understand why...
“Jinki!”  Onew awoke from his thoughts as soon as he heard that unfamiliar voice call him a second him. He looked at the girl and smiled and replied,
“Hello...Do I know you?” She looked at him, both hands on her hip and said,
“Yes! Remember me? In Sae young pre-school?” The girl waited for a warm response but only received a confused look. She sighed impatiently and walked towards him. When she reached Onew and Key he pushed Key out from holding onto Onew’s arm and linked her arms in instead.
“Yes...I’m Kim Jae young!” Onew remembered her now and smiled at her.
“Jae! How are you? We haven’t seen each other for ages!” Jae young laughed and began to talk to Onew. Onew and Jae Young talked and talked and soon, Key was getting really angry and Kyuhyun, Donghae and Du Joon could tell whereas Onew didn’t feel the death stare looking at him.

Key looked at those two together, laughing. Key doesn’t understand why he feels like he wants to slap that girl who’s being so close to Onew and he doesn’t know why he is so caring towards Onew; as if Key was in love with him. But that’s not right! Key had always loved girls, but then again Onew was always before those girls. He remembered once when a girl had asked him out on a date and he agreed to it. That day, Onew had sprained his leg and then without even telling the girl what had happened and where he’s going he just ran off. The next day the girl ignored her as if he didn’t exist. It was always like that. Key didn’t and never understood why whenever Onew did something funny or clumsy he was always there to laugh, whether or not he found it funny; he just found it necessary. Now, looking at Onew and that girl, Kim Jae Young, he still didn’t understand but all he understood was that he didn’t like it; he didn’t like it one bit. He looked at Kyuhyun, Donghae and Du Joon, willing them to break them apart but they just all shrugged and gave Key an apologetic glance. Key clenched his fist and willed himself to not pull those to apart, instead he just stormed into the cinema, his friends behind him and leaving Onew and Jae Young looking at his back, wondering what was wrong with him.

Onew was getting sick of Jae Young hanging onto is every word and his arm. Onew didn’t understand why he didn’t mind it when Key was doing it, maybe because he was used to it or maybe to him, it just didn’t matter. But Jae Young was different. Onew pushed her hand off his arm and said to her,
“I’m sorry Jae, the movie I want to watch is about to start. You go and watch the movie you wanted to okay? I’ll talk to you later!” In Onew walked, giving himself a sigh of relief. But what he didn’t know was that Jae Young wasn’t going to let him go off like that.