So Close...

Feeling's Unknown

 

Onew froze and he broke away from his hug with Key.

 

Key looked at Onew oddly.

 

“What?” Key asked his hyung.

 

“What…did you just say to me?” Onew asked, looking down at Key oddly.

 

Key blushed and looked down at his hands, not replying to Onew’s question.

 

“Tell me again Key…tell me again…” Onew asked Key.

 

Key still said nothing.

 

Onew sighed and put his hand under Key’s chin and lifted it up, making Key look at Onew in the eye.

 

“What did you jus say to me Key?” Onew asked again, his eye serious and his heart pounding in anticipation for the answer.

 

Key shut his eyes and took a deep gulp and then opened his eyes to look at Onew.

 

“Saranghae Onew hyung…saranghae…I love you Onew…I love-“

 

Key’s mouth stopped moving and Key’s eyes widened in shock.

 

Onew and Key stared at each other, their eyes one centimetre apart and their lips making contact.

 

Key didn’t know what to do.

 

This had never happened to him before.

 

This was his first kiss.

 

His first kiss with…Onew.

 

They stayed like their, their lips gently caressing each other and their tongues savouring the taste of each other mouth.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

 

Onew and Key broke apart embarrassed.

 

In came a rushed Minho and Taemin, along with Jonghyun and Na Neul*, worried and frightened.

 

“Omo Key! Are you all right? You’re not hurt anywhere are you?”

 

Taemin bombarded his child with questions and tears that were threatening to come out unasked.

 

“I’m fine umma…” Key replied to all the questions, stopping his boy mum asking him any more questions.

 

“I’m fine.”

 

“Chinca?” Minho asked, his cool figure beginning to break seeing Key sitting on a hospital bed like this.

 

“Ye.” Key replied with a final tone.

 

Onew and Key’s parent’s sighed and smiled at each other and then at their children and began to talk about how grateful they are that God didn’t hurt Key.

 

“Mum…Dad…” Onew spoke to his parents, stopping the adults mid-conversation and causing Key to look up at Onew, his head cocked to one side in question.

 

“Can you give me and Key some privacy?” Onew asked after picking up as courage.

 

Minholooked at Taemin.

 

Jonghyun looked at Na Neul.

 

Minholooked at Na Neul.

 

Jonghyun looked at Taemin.

 

Taemin looked at Na Neul.

 

All four of them looked at Onew and then at Key and then smiled.

 

They smiled a smile that made Onew and Key shiver.

 

They looked at each other and then back at their parents.

 

“Sure…no problem Onew…” Na Neul goes, a cheeky smile on her smooth and beautiful face.

 

“Let’s go Jong…”

 

Na Neul holds Jonghyun’s hand and was about to leave the room when she turns around and go to Taemin.

 

“Coming Tae?” Na Neul asks.

 

Taemin smiled and nodded.

 

Taking Minho’s hand, Taemin walked out with Jonghyun and Na Neul, talking to each other, leaving their child in peace.

 

*CLICK*

 

Onew and Key heard the door close and gave out a loud sigh of relief.

 

Onew sat down on the chair beside the bed and looked at Key.

 

“That was close right?”

 

Key gave Onew a faint smile and nodded.

 

***

 

*Jonghyun and Na Neul had stared in my first fanfic ever called "Lovers Inside". 

This fic is actually a sequel to it so please read lovers inside. ^^

Komawo for subscribing, reading and commenting ^^

 

 

i will update another chapter tomorrow...

Because I'm tired and my shoulder hurts from too much typing so I'll post up the next chapter tomorrow. 

Hope you're all like it so far!


saranghaee<3


xxx

musicISme