Saeyoung's Reasons

Feeling's Unknown

A/N: last chapter ^^ just a heads up...i really cant cope with this story being on my unfinished list anymore and i dont want to disappoint ime_fr eonni for deleting this story so ima just end it with this last chapter so sorry if this chapter is going to be long....the scene where they dance at a school dance won't be here ^^ bian~

***

Saeyoung looked down at the horrified Key and gave him an angelic smile.

"You know, you would make a good boyfriend if you were straight." Key began to struggle at those words and Saeyoung just continued on smiling. Saeyoung thought about it for a second and then said,

"It's kind boring to hear your muffled voice...I'll take off your gag. But, I'm warning you Key, for every scream you make, you get punched by my friend here," Saeyoung put her hand on a big and buff guy who looked down at him with pure hatred even though Key didn't know the guy!

"And for every time you say help, you get a slap from me." She said with a singsong voice. With that, she pulled off his gag. Key knew that she was being serious and he has enough parts of his body that was still in pain. He decided to just drag out time until Onew and Kyuhyun managed to find a way to rescue him.

"What do you want with me?" Key said after awhile, his voice fake calm. Saeyoung laughed and circled him like a shark.

"To play of course~" She said, whispering in his ear. Key wasn't normally ticklish but he wanted to rub his ear. He didn't want anything on him that was from Saeyoung.

"How? You already have Onew up your sleeve. What more do you want from me?" Saeyoung chuckled and didn't say anything as she stood behind Key. Key couldn't see her expression so he decided to tred lightly.

"I decided to give up on Onew." Key said, his voice betraying him. He couldn't believe that he had just said that. He loved Onew. But...he didn't know how long he could continue like this for. He doesn't want a life where there will always be someone watching him like a murderer. 

"Really?" Saeyoung finally moved around to stand in front of Key. Key nodded with difficulty.

"I...I don't want to have to live a life like this...always fearing you." Key said, his voice cracking in the middle of his sentence while Saeyoung chuckled again.

"Do you know why I'm like this?" Saeyoung suddenly said behind Key. Key didn't say anything but suddenly heard Saeyoung click her fingers. 

"Chair." She commanded and the person who was supposed to punch him if he screamed instantly went to get her a chair and set it in front of Key.

Saeyoung sat down in front of Key and looked at him in the eye. 

"When I was young, I was ugly." Key looked up in disbelief. 

"Yeah, I got plastic surgery." Key's mouth suddenly formed an 'o' shape but then instantly took it back incase he got slapped. But it seemed like Saeyoung ignored his gesture. 

"During middle school, I had a large scar on the left side of my face..." She unconsciously touched her left cheek. 

"And I had mismatched eyes." Key looked at her eyes and saw that both of them were the same colour.

"At that time, I was bullied all the time by other people, especially the guys who always called me an ugly duckling but...then I meant Kyuhyun." Key's eyes widened. He didn't think he would hear his best friends name!

"He was my only friend in those days and he always defended me when I got bullied and always ended up getting black eyes because of me. A year into knowing each other, I asked him out. I dared to ask him out with a face that was as ugly as mine. And he heartily agreed. I didn't know what was wrong with him and why he would say yes. I had braced myself for a 'no'. I had. But when he said yes, I was so happy that I vowed that I would never leave him. I really, really, really loved him." Key could not believe what he was hearing!

"6 months into the relationship, my parents suddenly came to their senses in giving me plastic surgery. At that time, my only thought was that I would become prettier in front of Kyuhyun's eyes and that was all I had cared about as I entered the plastic surgery room. When I came out, my face hurt and wouldn't stop throbbing for weeks but I wanted to show Kyuhyun the new me as soon as possible so, the next day I went to school and stood in front of him. His reaction was exactly what I wanted." 

Saeyoung stopped speaking and Key just watched her. He didn't want to stop her and break her away from her thoughts.

"Suddenly, I got the attention I had always craved for from the guys and even began to make friends. Still though, I was determined to love Kyuhyun forever. And I did...for another month. A month later, a guy came up to me and told me that Kyuhyun had cheated behind me. I didn't believe him. But then I saw him with a girl outside of school the the two were laughing with each other and hugging each other. I became angry and so, the next day, I went up to him and said that...I wanted to find myself a hotter looking boyfriend..." 

Tears began to stream out of her eyes and Key wished that he hadn't be tied up. He would have comforted her.

"And since then, I would only move from guy to guy while watching Kyuhyun from faraway. All these years had passed...and I still love him." Key's eyes widened.

"Y-you do...?" Key whispered and Saeyoung nodded with a small smile on her face.

"I don't mean to hurt you or Onew." Saeyoung suddenly said as Key was about to speak. He was confused now. 

If he still loved Kyuhyun then why was she hitting on Onew...?

"Because you and Onew are good friends of his. I don't want him to forget me like I wouldn't forget him. He was the best part of my whole life and I can't forgive him for forgetting me. I want him to suffer and in turn, I have to have his best friends suffer." Saeyoung stood up and towered over Key.

Tears dropped down from her face and onto Key's lap. Her tears soaked through his pants, leaving traces of an outline there.

"I don't want him to forget me. I'm so sorry Key..." She raised her hand and Key knew she was going to slap him. But now that he knew the reason, he was willing to let her do it and not say anything.

As her hand came down though, a voice spoke,

"There are other ways to get my attention than bruising my best friends." Saeyoung froze and she turned around slowly, her hand still in the same position and tears still falling.

"Kyuhyun...how did you find us?" Kyuhyun walked forward while Onew ran towards Key and freed him. Key gave Onew a big hug and then watched as Kyuhyun walked towards Saeyoung while she just took steps back.

Key decided that it was time for him to help so as Saeyoung was taking a step back, Key stepped up behind her to block her from taking any more steps backward.

"I thought you wanted him to not forget you. Wouldn't the best way for that to happen is if the two of you were together again?" Saeyoung turned her face halfway to Key with a surprised expression.

"Why are you helping me...?" She whispered.

"Because everyone deserves a second chance at finding their true love." 

"Saeyoung. I didn't cheat on you that year." Saeyoung turned her head to face Kyuhyun.

"She was my sister and she was visiting from the States. Remember I told you that my parents and my sister lives in America and I live by myself? It was her..." Saeyoung didn't believe it.

"Then why didn't you tell me then!" She said.

"You never gave me a reason as to why you wanted to break up with me...you only said that I wasn't pretty enough." He made a face and Key and Onew smiled. 

Key decided that it was finally time to give the two of them some time to be together. They had no business there. It was Kyuhyun and Saeyoung's time and like Key said, everyone deserves a second chance at finding their true love.

Key linked his arms with Onew's the the two walked out. The sun was shining brightly and the sky was clear.

"Well, at least we've gotten Saeyoung settled." Onew finally said and Key laughed.

"That's right. From now on, we can go on double dates!" Onew made a face.

"I don't think so! I've been through too much with her! If I ever see her again, I'm only going to be scared, not happy!" Key playfully punched Onew in the ribs and the two held hands and walked away.

"So...are you going to ask me to the dance?" 

***

끝 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!