Kyuhyun's Past and Onew's Decision

Feeling's Unknown

Key felt a hand grab his waist and on instinct, he was about to turn around but then a hand was on his mouth, muffling his voice.

"MMMMM!!! MMMMM!!!" Key said against the hand, struggling. He thrashed his way around to catch a glimpse at his attacker but before he could get a good look, he got punched in the stomach but another person he didn't realise. He was weak after just coming from the hospital. He couldn't endure a punch. So, he fainted. Again.

*

Onew ran around and around the places he knew Key might be. When he reached the game arcade, he got a phone call from Kyuhyun.

"HYUNG! Where's Key?! Where did you leave him? Are you with him? I've searched for him everywhere! I can't find him! Eoddokajjo?!" Onew was having a spaz attack with not knowing where Key was. He knew he shouldn't have let Saeyoung drag him away from the front of the school before he even got a chance to see Key!

"Okay, I'll meet up with you! Where are you right now?"

"I'm at the games arcade! Hyung, paliwa! Je bal! I'm really worried about Key!"

"Arassoyo! I'll be there as quick as I can!"

*

Kyuhyun ran all the way to the games arcade, breaking the bonds between couples and children without apologise. Right now, he wasn't worried about physically hurting others; he was more worried about how Key can get hurt mentally and physically by Saeyoung and her dumb minions.

He finally arrived at the games arcade and saw Onew with a worried expression. He kept on checking his phone.

"He's not going to call nor text." Kyuhyun said to Onew. Onew looked up, surprised at his arrival, worried at his words.

"What do you mean?" Kyuhyun put a hand on Onew, steered him to a chair and sat him down.

"I know we don't have time to discuss this but I need to tell you about Saeyoung. She isn't as innocent as you think she is."

"I know that. I saw her today you know! Now, do you know where Key-"

"No! She's 1000 times WORSE than that!" Kyuhyun practically said, screaming. Onew looked taken aback. Kyuhyun wasn't the type to be screaming. He and Onew were best friends; they never talk rudely towards each other. Kyuhyun fiddled with his hands and began to tell Onew about his side of the story.

"When I was still in middle school, I met Saeyoung. She wasn't as pretty as she is now but she was 10 times nicer than she is now. She had a really large scar on the left side of her face and her eye colours were mismatched and because of that, she was bullied at school; she didn't fit in. So then I took care of her and got to know her. She was one of the nicest girls I ever knew. Soon, less than 4 months, the two of us were together."

Kyuhyun took a deep breath and he recalled the day everything happened.

__

"Kyuhyun oppa!" Saeyoung said to Kyuhyun cutely.

"Ne?" Kyuhyun answered back with a bright smile on his face. Saeyoung blushed and said, her blue and hazel eye down on the floor.

"Will you...be my boyfriend?" 

__

"We were together for about 6 months. One day, she came to school, her scar gone and her eyes the same colour. That was when she began to get noticed. She was prettier than before and the guys at school gave her the attention that she had always wanted and dreamed off. For a month, she was still her; Saeyoung. But then a month later, she came up to me, smirked and said, 'Kyuhyun-ssi, sorry but you're too ugly. I'm going to have to break up with you.'"

Onew's mouth dropped open and his fist clenched. Kyuhyun smiled sadly and nodded, confirming what he said.

"But it wasn't what she said that hurt me, the fact that she said I was ugly. It was the fact that after being my friend for over a year and she called me Kyuhyun ssi. But the thing is, I readily accepted the fact that she wanted to break up with me because I completely understood her want for attention so I just looked at her from afar as she strayed more and more away that who she was before all this attention."

Kyuhyun stopped talking. He didn't know if he was going to say this or not. But then he thought that Onew should know this so he continued.

"She gave me this." Kyuhyun pulled up his shirt halfway and there, on his 4 pack, was a scar as long and wide as a 30cm ruler. Onew gasped and Kyuhyun saw tears form in his eyes.

"What...why?" Onew asked, choking back his tears. Kyuhyun put down his shirt and shrugged his shoulders.

"She told me it was because she hated me. She said that it's my fault that she couldn't get her popularity earlier." Onew's eyes widened and his eyes filled with anger. He slammed his fist on the table and was about to stand up when Kyuhyun stopped him.

"I didn't tell you my past so that you can revenge for me Onew. I told you my past because I want you to be prepared for what she can do to Key. She had no limits. She uses people to get what she wants and she'll go to the extreme if she wants to." 

Onew looked at Kyuhyun.

"What should we do...? I don't want Key to be hurt..." Onew said and this time, he let his tears fall freely.

"I'm willing to bet that she's going to have conditions if you want Key safely out." Onew looked up and through his tears, Kyuhyun knew that Onew knew what the condition was going to be.

"You're going to have to tell her that you want to be with her or Key's going to get hurt." 

***

i last updated SE7EN MONTHS AGO!!! O.o...sorry about that xDDD im not tht into shinee anymore and even more so not into onkey but, i somehow managed to write up this chapter ^^

ive been doing a lot of impulse writing these days and im not usually like this but now im glad i am ^^ perhaps i shuld update my 2min story also xDDD

anyways, promotion times ^^ if any of u like b2st, here's my b2st fanfic tht i love a lot even thought i havent updated for a long time xDDD : Soulless Love

@ime_fr eonni: I UPDATED AND I HOPE I DIDNT DISAPPOINT~ hope ur xams go well ^^ xxx

 

xoxoxox

SourireDAnge