First Kiss

Feeling's Unknown

Key was alone and he hated it. He pictured Onew and Jae walking together, laughing together and Key clenched his fist. Key stopped walking and looked around his surroundings. He was lost. He didn’t know where this part of Seoul was because he’s never been here and he didn’t like the way all the streets here looked like, not one little bit. The streets were dark and gloomy and the walls were filled with slim or moss. There were hobo’s everywhere, asking for money and Key didn’t feel comfortable here without Onew by his side so he can hold onto. Key remembered the last time something like this happened and he remembered when the hobo’s were about to approach Onew and Key, Onew squared out his shoulder’s and before the hobo’s reached them they already began to back off, scared of Onew. Key smiled slightly when he remembered that but then suddenly the picture of Onew and Jae popped into his mind and his smile was gone in an instant. Suddenly, he realised that hobo’s were everywhere around him and he didn’t even realise it. He tried to turn around and head back but he was surrounded. The hobo’s smirked slightly and put their hand out for money. Key shook his head and tried to back away but a hobo behind him shoved him roughly back into the circle, reading his mind. Key began to shake, scared and soon he reached into his pocket for his wallet with a shaking hand. The hobo’s around him began to chant something that Key couldn’t understand and therefore making Key even more frightened. Just as Key was about to take his wallet out completely he heard his name being called by a familiar voice.

“Key! Don’t move!” Key turned his head in the direction of the voice and smiled at the view he saw; it was Onew. Onew pushed through all the hobo’s that were around Key and when he got to Key, he gave him a long and hard hug. When he was done he looked at Key, both hands on Key’s shoulder and he said in a whisper,
“Everything’s going to be alright...” Key looked at Onew, his eye’s not trusting as they were when they were young and Onew added two more words to round off his sentence.
“Trust me.” And he hugged Key again. Key forgave him. Every time Onew hugged Key, Key would always feel safe and feel like he’s the most important person to Onew and he loved that feeling and never wanted it to go away. Onew broke their hug and wrapped his arms around Key’s waist protectively. Onew looked at all the hobo’s and said with authority, not sounding anything like a high schooler,
“Go away. We have no money to give you. Leave us.” When the hobo’s didn’t budge he said one word that made then all squirm, even Key.
“Immediately.”
 Key had never heard Onew speak like that before and he hoped, as they walked out of the area, that he would never hear him speak to him like that. Once they were out of that place and Key recognised his surroundings Onew let go of Key’s waist and they walked side by side, so silent that Key found it uncomfortable. He took a sneak peek at Onew and saw what he didn’t want to ever see or has never seen before; a face of anger. Key stopped talking and soon Onew stopped to. Onew turned towards Key, his eyes filled with anger and his usually smiling lips where set in one grim line.

Onew began to talk. His voice slow and calm with a hint of anger inside, his face was angry and annoyed.
“Why did you leave just like that? I was worried and I didn’t know where you were...your phone was turned off so I couldn’t get to you...” Onew stopped talking and suddenly Onew exploded. Key cringed.
“DO YOU HOW WORRIED I WAS?!?! YOUR PHONE WAS TURNED OFF AND YOU JUST RAN OUT OF THE CINEMA JUST LIKE THAT!!!” Suddenly, Key had had enough.
“ARE YOU BLAMING IT ON ME?!?! IT WAS YOUR FAULT OKAY?!?! I DIDN’T LIKE THE FACT THAT YOU WERE WITH THAT GIRL ALL THE TIME!!! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO WATCH A MOVIE TOGETHER!!! WHAT PART OF TOGETHER DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!?!” Key took a deep breath and looked at Onew who looked really guilty.
“I’m sorry...I didn’t mean to leave you alone like that...” Key began to walk away. Onew followed him and like that they were, Key walking at the front and Onew walking cautiously behind him. Key suddenly turned around and started shouting at Onew again.
“DO YOU KNOW HOW ANGRY I WAS WHEN YOU SHE WAS WITH YOU ALL THE TIME?!?! I-“ Key stopped talking because Onew was kissing him.

Onew’s lips was like a lollipop; so smooth and so sweet. Key stood there, taking in the taste of Onew’s lips before he realised that the person kissing him was a MAN. Key pushed Onew away and wiped his lips and checked if anyone saw. Key gave a sigh of relief when the coast was clear and then said to Onew menacingly.
“What was that for?!?!” Onew gave Key a cheeky smile, making Key’s heart skip a beat. Onew walked towards Key and then slithered both his arms around Key’s thin waist. Onew put his forehead onto Key’s own forehead and whispered to him,
“You can’t deny that you didn’t like that...” Key blushed and looked away, his body reacting to the sudden closeness of Onew’s body. Suddenly Onew began to kiss Key on his neck. His lips grazed Key’s little Adams apple making Key squirm.

Onew didn’t know what he was doing; all he knew was that he wanted to do this. Seeing Key shout at him made Onew want Key. Onew couldn’t explain what that feeling was because he had never felt it before. As Onew’s lips grazed Key’s neck Key gave up and put his arms around Onew’s neck and they kissed each other. They didn’t know how long they had kissed each other for. Their kiss was passionate, full of love. When their lips met, both of them suddenly felt as if the world doesn’t matter anymore, as if they could kiss each other until the world ended for all they cared, they loved each other, although they didn’t realise that. Suddenly Onew’s phone rang.
“Noona Nomu Yepo...”
Suddenly, the spell broke and Onew and Key broke apart, Key putting his hand on his hair looking around, embarrassed. Onew scrambling to get his phone from his pocket. Turning away from Key.
“Mum?” Na Neul began to talk and Onew nodded a few times before closing the call. They stayed like that, none of them daring to talk.
“Umm...”
“Uhh...”
Onew and Key said together. They looked at each other and then the laughed, both of them deciding to act as if what they did between them never happened.
“My mum wants you to come over for dinner because you’re parents will my at my place.” Key nods and begins to walk in the direction of Onew’s house. When Onew caught up to him, Onew grabbed Key’s hand and held it in his own. Like that they walked and when they reached Onew’s home Key slipped his hand back out of Onew’s hand.

When they knocked on the door Onew and Key heard an unrecognisable voice in the house. When Na Neul, Onew’s mum opened the door for them and they walked in, both of them stopped cold at the sight. There, laughing and talking to Key’s parents and Onew’s dad was Jae Young. Onew clenched his fists together and when Jae Young saw Onew there she rushed towards him to give him a hug but he dodged it, making her trip and land on the floor. Onew’s mum gasped and Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho stood up in shock.
“Oh my! Are you okay Jae Young-ah?” Jae stood up with the help of Na Neul and smiled.
“Umma...I’m fine.” Onew couldn’t stand it anymore. He walked up to Jae and said.
“Yah! Go away. You don’t belong here!” Jae looked at Onew surprised and so did everyone else in the room. Jae gave everyone a shaky smile and said to Onew,
“What do you mean? I’m here to greet my future parents.” Onew exploded.
“My future doesn’t have you in it!” Jae Young began to cry and Na Neul began to comfort her. Taemin, Minho and Jonghyun had never seen Onew lose his temper before, Onew was always a sweet tempered child and never lost his temper. None of them talked and Na Neul was left to comfort the crying Jae Young. When Jae Young’s tears sub-sided Jae Young looked at Onew.
“Why are you being so mean to me Onew?” Onew looked at Jae and said to her.
“You made me lose Key,” Taemin and Minho gasped and rushed to their adopted child, hugging him tightly.
“And because of me losing him he accidentally went into the darkest street of Seoul,” Taemin gasped now and hugged Key even more tightly making it hard for him to breath well.
“Key’s never been there before and did you know that the hobo’s there surrounded him and was about to steal all his money? Do you know what would have happened if I didn’t get there in time? DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT WAS?!?!” The whole room was silent and all you could hear was Onew’s breathing and Taemin’s sniffling.

Jae Young looked at Onew and she knew that she would never have him with her ever again; because he loved Key. Jae Young knew that no matter what she did, nothing will ever stop Onew from love Key. Jae also knew that neither Onew nor Key knew that they loved each other. Jae sighed and looked at Onew and began to speak.
“Onew...I’m sorry okay? It was a mistake and I’ll leave you alone from now on.” Onew looked at Jae Young in the eye and said,
“Thank you Jae.”
“But,” Jae warned Onew.
“When you have your wedding with Key you HAVE to invite me.” Onew was taken back because he didn’t understand the meaning of Jae’s words but she never got to explain them because she had already left the room, the house and their lives.