Epilogue: Renovatur Vita

GangWars: A Tale Of Turmoil

And it has finally come to this. The story is now officially at an end, and I thank everyone who patiently waited up until this epilogue.

Honestly, I had been experiencing many trials and hardships in my life outside of my writing - so much that my writing had already been changed in the course - but I am glad that you all still liked this story enough that you waited until this last entry. I have stopped my writing as I had been involved with roleplaying (at roleplay Republic specifically) and had been taken fully by my studies in university. I hopefully will get back to writing soon, but I am still challenged by life. So, really, I hope for everybody's hopes as well.

Thank God I lasted writing this far, and with people still backing me up.

If you want to see more of my past works, then feel free to look at my other stories, including the story I had put up on unmentioned hiatus: Hidden Revelations (which I hopefully could finish before this year ends. Hope with me that I manage, please.)

Anyways, this is it.

Enjoy.

- cOnFuXiA-NeTtEiX --- now sonicapocalypse.

= = = = = = = = = = = 

Epilogue: Renovatur Vita

Renovatur Vita: "Renewed Life"

 

"It's a new gang season, and everyone's hyped up. The enemy's back."


It's time to take on a renovatur vita and a new start.


"Shirin, Kai and the brotherhood is up and set. You guys ready for it?"

 

= = = Soundtrack: A-JAX - Hot Game = = =

Two years after Jongin Oppa officially became part of EXO-K, and I became the head of the newest sisterhood Aquamarine [which included F[x] in its subgroups], a new brotherhood season was rocked into action. 

I was revelling in the warmth of the morning sun in HyungGi park along with Younghae Halmoni when it all started. We were just walking side by side by the park's pond, talking about how life was going for her and chatting about her life in the suburbs before she came to visit Jongin Oppa and I. Laughter was echoing from our frames, our smiles stamped on our faces.

"Well, since you're already twenty, child, I better believe that you're all ready for an adult adventure." Halmoni joked to me, to which I just chuckled at.

"What are you saying, Halmoni? It hasn't been a week since my birthday and coming of age happened, yet you're here giving innuendos about some adult adventure. I don't even get what you mean with 'adult adventure' itself." I dismissed it playfully, but my smirk was immediately suspended when the next words came from her lips.

"Well, you DO know that I'm growing old, and seeing that my granddaughter is already an adult isn't helping a bit with my curiosity. How about engaging in something more mature now... with the Young Kim? You'd be married to each other anyways. I would LOVE to see my granddaughter's kids before I say goodbye to the world..."

I gaped at her before letting my palm come in contact with my forehead, a slapping sound resounding. Younghae Halmoni began to laugh, the cheerful sound seemingly not coming from a grandmother. With a whine, I halted my steps and waited until my grandmother was looking at me before I spoke, only to be cut off.

"I know that Jongin Oppa had talked to you about marrying me two days ago, Halmoni. But hearing those things from you is just---"

"Shirin-ah! Watch out!"

Just as I was about to turn towards the voice that called out to me, I was knocked off the ground by a masculine body, pinning me down. I quickly turned to who it was, my eyes widening as I saw a huffing Jongin Oppa.

"Oppa, waeyo?" I worriedly asked as he tried to stand up as quickly as he could, pulling me along after he regained his footing. We quickly looked at Younghae Halmoni, who was fortunately shielded by Lay, one of the members of EXO-M who made their way to Korea from China just yesterday under the task of reporting the ReapedSouls' status in China. With a sigh of relief, I helped both my grandmother and colleague stand up.

I turned my head to look around, until my sight landed on a long black arrow with strange golden markings on it body and a letter stuck to it. Bravely taking a look at it, I read the message it contained aloud... only for my eyes to widen in shock at the words my eyes were skimming through.

"Don't be complacent with your lives right now, dear. You don't know how sneaky a shadow is even in the morning sun. If you still managed to read this, it just means that the arrow hasn't pierced your heart yet. How lucky you are. But wait just a little more, you won't be as fortunate. Not even your loved ones can stop me this time around."

A crease had already lined Jongin Oppa's forehead as he listened to me, his body tense and stiff. Upon finishing the letter-reading, I turned towards him with concerned eyes.

"I just received a call from Hyuna Noona about new findings from Sunny Noona's research. The gun left inside the warehouse that almost put EXO-K in danger while in their task to observe around the previous SkullBeater's territory... it's familiar. I was just casually walking around here to find you after hearing the news, but then I saw someone suspicious lurking around." He told me, and a shiver ran down my spine.

"Turns around the bastard was a hitman sent to make an arrow pierce your heart." Lay Oppa finished, walking towards my boyfriend and I with Younghae Halmoni in tow.

"You know, I'm against young people swearing like that, young man. But since it's the assailant of my granddaughter you were pertaining to, I'll let it slide." She remarked, which caused the EXO-M member to blush, but Halmoni just tapped his back and smiled.

"Anyways, Lay Hyung will bring Halmoni back to her house in the suburbs, but Victoria Noona and Luna-yah are planning to come along because they wanted to guard her. Xiumin Hyung and Chen Hyung will follow there. Who knows if the hitman wants to get her next?" Jongin Oppa began, and with a nod from Lay Oppa, Halmoni went towards me and held me to her chest.

"I'll be fine, child. If I'll have those two kids with me, along with these young men, I know I'll be okay." She told me, and I nodded before she released me. She surprisingly turned to Jongin Oppa next and spoke.

"I've opened up the topic to her, though, Jongin-ah. The next things that could happen rests on you now."

And I swear, my jaw reached the ground.

Younghae Halmoni just chuckled once more before silently instructing Lay Oppa to bring her back. I turned towards the man who placed his arm around my shoulders and glared him down, though it seemed to have no effect because he was smirking like an evil plan was forming inside his head... bit by bit.

I just can't believe it!

"I SWEAR, Kim Jongin, you're gonna be the cause of my death! How the hell could you use my grandmother to give me clues about your want to do the deed with me?!" I shrieked before hitting him on the shoulder many times, but I was only met with chuckles.

"YAH! I wasn't the one who first thought of it, shockingly. It was her who suggested me to! She even said that she'll open it up to you! It's not my fault if she wants to immediately see great grandchildren as soon as you come to age!" He retorted while letting himself be hit repeatedly. After a few moments, he caught my hands and just stared at me with smoldering eyes.

"But shouldn't we be heading back to the ReapedSouls' Headquarter's now? Seunghyun Hyung and the other hyungs of EXO-M are going to flip once they see this new development regarding the people who seemed to go against the brothehood..."

Just when I was about to retort, I felt soft flesh pressing hard on my lips, and I couldn't help but close my eyes at the surge of pleasure suddenly running through me.

After Jongin Oppa pulled back, he leered his lips to my ear very dangerously and whispered.

"I'll try my best to control myself for today, Shirin-ah. We'll have a VERY intimate talk after we give this clue to the Hyungs..."

Aish. My knees just turned to jelly.

= = =

"Now that's just SICK!" I heard Sehun Oppa exclaim as Jongin Oppa and I went past the office door the newest ReapedSouls' VIP room in Club Historia, one of the clubs that EXO-K handled here in Korea. All of EXO-K was there, as well as four members of EXO-M: Kris, Luhan, Lay and Tao. My 'older brothers' were there too.

"I know Sehun-ah. That's how bloody the murder of our brothers were. If it weren't for Jaejoong Hyung who discovered it early, then it would have been fatal for the others who were in the warehouse. I believe it's a new brotherhood that's after us." Kris Oppa replied to Sehun Oppa first before acknowledging our presence and making us sit with them on the couches.

"But didn't Sunny Noona say earlier to us that the gun we discovered on our task and the knives used to kill our brothers had the same DNA traces?" Chanyeol Oppa interjected, which made all of us silent.

"Could it be that it's the same person killing people, then? And he or she tried to kill us during our task but didn't continue it for some reason?" Tao Oppa added.

"Well, that's possible. I mean, if it's a new brotherhood, then they'd have to have a consistent killer person who'd just be the one doing anything with regards to assasination of enemies. It's the same case for us, since it's always Baekhyun-ah and Luhan Hyung that we're sending if we need killing jobs." Suho Oppa began to say.

My brothers were just listening throughout the conversation when suddenly, three phones rang.

"Hello? Taemin-ah?" Seunghyun Oppa spoke through his phone.

"What's the new development, Hyuna Noona?" Chanho Oppa said. And...

"Yobosaeyo?" I asked to the unknown caller.

What I got as an answer stunned me.

"Hello, dear. I've missed you so. How are you with the gifts I asked to be sent to your brotherhood? Ten bodies of dead ReapedSouls members and an arrow that was meant to go through your heart. How do you like it so far, love?"

"Yah, Taemin-ah! You're in Japan, aren't you?! Huh?! What do you mean that someone's out to get us here in Korea?! What?! Him again?! How?!" Seunghyun Oppa was already freaking out on his phone while the unknown voice was still speaking to me, but I couldn't pay full attention to what he was saying because even Chanho Oppa had something going on.

"What? You've finally found out who was sent to kill our brothers, and who sent the person? Who?"

"Are you even listening to me, dear?" I suddenly heard the unknown voice talk to me in a louder voice, and when I finally spoke, everyone quieted down.

"I wasn't. I spaced out because your voice seemed familiar. What were you saying?" I spoke in a voice that I struggled to keep calm.

"I said, look towards the window of the VIP room if you wanted to know who I am. I want you to see your surprise."

Carefully, I went towards the window with careful steps. EXO-K and the present EXO-M members also carefully went behind me and signalled each other to protect me upon the first sign of necessity.

When I finally looked through the window, I tried to stifle a gasp as I saw one very familiar man standing on the parking lot of the club with a phone to his ear, a gun pointing my direction.

"Well, hi there, Song Shirin. Missed me?" The voice said to me again, and my heartbeats quickened its pace with every passing second.

I tried not to move so much for Myungsoo-sshi not to know that there are other people with me. Using my hand, which I placed behind my back, I began to spell the name Myungsoo using sign language. I believe everyone got it, because it wasn't three seconds after I spelled it to them, they began stealthily exiting the VIP room, along with my brothers. Only Jongin Oppa stayed with me in the room, just in case I needed back up.

"Why aren't you answering my question, dear? Haven't you missed me?" Came his voice again, and it made me cringe. But knowing that a minute or two more, EXO would have already reached Myungsoo-sshi's direction.

"Oh, I missed you a lot, Kim Myungsoo."

Just as smirked at me, I quickly took my gun and pointed it to where he was, the tip of my gun grazing the glass window pane.

"I'd love to play, you know."

I'm all set to play, along with Jongin Oppa and the rest of my brothers. I'm pretty sure the other members of ReapedSouls have already been alerted about Myungsoo-sshi and probably the rest of his brotherhood invading tonight with the way I saw the reflection of my brothers leaving the room with their phones to their ears.

So, let's get this show on the road.

New brotherhood season?

Bring it on.