4. The Necesse Chaos

GangWars: A Tale Of Turmoil

4. The Necesse Chaos

The Necesse Chaos: "the inevitable chaos"



"I guess I couldn't run away..."


She can't escape the necesse chaos.


"... from the trouble that was bound to come my way."



= = = Soundtrack: Jay Park - Demon = = =



I was astounded at what had happened in the next few moments.

As Changjo-yah finally went through the VIP room's broken door to come to my rescue, another man entered behind him. I had an idea that the man on Changjo-yah's heels was no ally of his, and I scrambled to point my gun at him, while Changjo-yah pointed his gun at Jongin-sshi.

With the window now broken, the sounds of the battle still going on below echoed inside the room, and above the noise, another voice was heard.

"SkullBeaters! Retreat!"

And everything went into a blur for almost three seconds later, I found myself draped over the shoulder of Kim Jongin who was running down the club stairs towards the battlefield area. Changjo-yah was still running behind him and his ally, afraid to shoot because of me, however.

Later on, the sounds of men shuffling to get away began to vividly reach my ears, and I struggled to look at where I was.

The battlefield.

Knowing that I could never have a chance to call their names and make them act to save me, I huffed a deep breath and shouted.

"Chanho Oppa! Seunghyun Oppa! Help me!"

At that, several gunshots were heard, and my brothers began to make their way towards me, weaving through the men left in the grounds.

"Shirin-ah!" I heard Seunghyun Oppa shout, and Chanho Oppa followed suit. They got to where Jongin-sshi was, and the both of them wrestled me out of his grasp.

They succeeded...

...except that there was a huge price they had to pay.

A silver knife came out of nowhere and stabbed Seunghyun Oppa at the back, and a gunshot was heard. Chanho Oppa fell down to the ground, clutching his now bleeding arm. My eyes widened in shock, and I did the first thing that came to my mind.

I took Seunghyun Oppa's gun that he was holding when he got to me, pointed it to a retreating figure of Jongin-sshi's ally and shot.

= = =

"Oppas!" I exclaimed as I turned back to look at the grave situation. I immediately held the bloody Chanho Oppa in my arms as other people, whom I believe are gang-mates of my brothers, carried Seunghyun Oppa away towards the nearest transportation available. While I was helping him stand up, Chanho Oppa looked at me, confused.

"Why are you here in the first place, Shirin-ah? I thought you stayed at home..." He weakly asked me, but I just made him hush and gathered up my strength to support his weight as we went to the second nearest free vehicle.

"I'll explain later." I told him, trying my best not to break down. Chanho Oppa just nodded...

...then slipped into unconsiousness.

I released a shrill cry when Chanho Oppa laid limp in my arms, which alerted other allies of my brothers to help me bring him to one of the cars parked near the back area of the club.

No.

Please...

Not my brothers...

= = =

"Explain yourself."

Seunghyun Oppa's harsh tone made me flinch as I looked down on the floor of my room, with both of my brothers bandaged up and nowhere near happy at my appearance in the gangwar earlier. I fidgeted a bit while I was in a sitting position on my bed, wary that they're not planning on letting this issue go. I looked at my desk clock on top of my vanity table, past Chanho Oppa's sitting figure on my vanity chair, and cringed internally at the time. Two Fifty-Seven in the morning.

Nevertheless, I built my resolve and put acid in my voice. I'm not going down alone.

"Perhaps, YOU TWO should explain yourselves first, because I believe that my reason for going to that war of yours is the fact that you hid it from me." I snapped at the both of them, keeping a smirk at bay as a cringe made its way towards Seunghyun Oppa's mouth, and Chanho Oppa flinched.

"Well, why the heck would we NOT keep it from you?! You have no business with us being part of the gang that was going to wage its war by the crack of evening, anyway. It might endanger your life, especially if you were there with us." Seunghyun Oppa began, struggling to make his voice stay firm.

"Besides, we had no intention of bringing this chaos to you. You'd be much safer if you didn't know..." Chanho Oppa continued, but I cut him off.

"...while you're risking your lives fighting for the sake of perhaps trivial matters?! You guys are my BROTHERS, and what happens to you concerns me!" I exclaimed, letting my knuckles hit the sheets with force.

"What am I to you?! Don't you DARE say 'sister' because as far as I know, brothers don't lie to their siblings! Do you not know how hard it is for me to be up and wide awake almost all of the time, not knowing what the heck is happening to the both of you?!" I blabbed on, raising a finger to cut off Seunghyun Oppa who was opening his mouth to reply.

"That's exactly what will haunt the both of us when we fight with other people, especially when we are aware of you knowing what we do after school and work hours." Chanho Oppa snapped.

"But then again, that doesn't change the fact that you lied to me." I snapped back at him before huffing a sigh of exasperation.

"You might not show it to me now, but I know that the both of you are weak. You won't be able to last another gangwar in this condition." I said firmly, and just when the both of them were going to protest, I gave them a look the spelled authority. It was the first time that I looked at them like I was older than the both of them, and it actually felt great to see their submissive expressions for once.

"I am not blind to see that it weren't for your resilient attitudes, you guys would have been both in critical condition AND stuck in the hospital. ALSO, I'm not a fool to know that you haven't been good brothers to me, especially with this whole lie about going to university and working harder than before while you're just trying to tempt death in those gangwars you do." I added, and with a final huff of breath, I finished my piece.

"I'm temporarily replacing the both of you as leaders in that gang that you have."

"BWOH?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! DELUSIONAL MAYBE?!" Seunghyun exclaimed, shock evident on his face. I just shook my head coolly before answering.

"No, I'm not crazy, and no, I'm not delusional. What I said is final. Until the both of you get better from your present conditions, I'll be handling the group of hooligans." I answered, and with a rise of one of my eyebrows, the two of them became silent.

"But, Shirin-ah, you don't even know what you should do in managing a gang!" Chanho Oppa interjected, to which I smirked.

"Give me a crash course on how to become gang leader, then. Maybe I could learn how to do it pretty quickly, just like how I do when there are rushed topics taught to us in class..." I unabashedly interrupted, to which my brothers became silent to.

They couldn't argue with me when it comes to learning things quickly.

= = =

"By order of your current leader and second-in-command Song Seunghyun and Song Chanho, who would have to take a recuperating rest from major brotherhood activities, the group will have two temporary leaders to hold position and be in charge of the whole brotherhood." I told the members of the gang that my brothers manage as they convened in an old warehouse somewhere in the neighborhood. My brothers, who were deemed necessary witnesses of the meeting nodded at my statement.

"The two people who would be taking over for a while are Lee Taemin and myself. I was chosen by the two leaders because I am their sister, and with that they could just pass instructions to you through me, since I live with them. Lee Taemin-sshi was chosen due to fact that he is the next-in-rank to Chanho Oppa, and is his technical right hand. Taemin-sshi will be the extension of Chanho Oppa's power, while I to Seunghyun Oppa." I explained, noticing a young man emerge from the crowd and go to where my brothers were. He then shook hands with my brothers before looking at me.

His stare was nowhere near hostile. Rather, it looked... understanding somehow, and I couldn't help but give him a small smile.

I guess this person is Lee Taemin, huh?

The male began taking a few steps towards me, and once he got beside me, he huffed a deep breath.

"Hey. I'm Lee Taemin. You must be Song Shirin, then? The one that the leaders have been talking about?" He whispered, and I almost nodded when I heard the first two sentences. But, the third? I don't know anything about that.

"I don't know about the last part, but I AM Song Shirin." I whispered back to him, which earned me a surprisingly warm smile.

"So, I guess your crash course on becoming a leader starts now, huh?" He asked me, to which I just smirked at.

"Maybe. I couldn't run from the chaos that would ultimately come to me, now, could I?"

= = = =

PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS PART.

I have quite a few words to say so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't skip this.

Before anything else, I'm saying sorry because I've updated only now, so I am planning to update twice today, and I'll be trying my very best to update every other day. I was pretty busy the past few days because firstly, it was my birthday back on the tenth, and I still had some stuff to do regarding University enrollment and stuff the other days. I'm really sorry. Chwesonghamnida. :[

So, next up, I'm giving a big shout out to smyg225, deenah, onsook, and cleopzlurve for subscribing [and commenting, too, for some]. I'm hoping that you continue to comment on my updates, and of course, if you want others to read this, share it also. =]

I also would like to encourage you guys to read and comment on a 3-part birthday shot I did for myself and my second bias in EXO-K, Byun Baekhyun. I have posted the 3-shot on my blog only because I have a habit of doing so. x]

So, here's the link for the first part:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/201484

the second part:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/201491

and the final part:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/201499

There. So I hope you guys would read it and comment on it too. It would one of the best birthday gifts for me. =]

Thanks everyone, and wait for my second update of the day in just a bit.

= = = = 

[credits for changjo pictures are given to fy!changjo. Taken from google, flickr, and tumblr.]

[credits for taemin pictures are given to fy!leetaemin. Taken from tumblr and google.]

[credits for chanho pictures are given to respective owners. Taken from google, tumblr, and 10mans.co.kr]

[credits for seunghyun pictures are given to respective pictures. Taken from google, various wordpress accounts and photobucket.]

[credits for shirin's wardrobe pictures are given to yesstyle.com and SPICY HOLIC.]

Important Note:

All pictures used are for the sake of clothing recognition and venue identification, which aids in better visualization of the story. The pictures are not mine, and I stake no claim on them. No copyright infringement intended. Were only re-uploaded for the sake of complation and assurance of long-lasting viewing activity. Thank you.