Chapter 2

Strangers Under The Sun

 

Chapter 3

Violet was silent all the way from the bookstore to Taeyang’s apartment. They arrived in a basement parking. Hwangsabo opened her door and together they walked the lift and Hwangsabo scaned his card. Violet learned that he lived on the 7th floor. Her heart beat do fast, she was afraid she was going to faint. They arrived at Taeyang’s apartment door. Hwangsabo took out a key and opened the door. He looked at her and whispered, ‘ready?’ to violet it sounds more like a statement rather than a question. Violet nooded and followed hwangsabo’s back. Taeyang’s apartment was a modern apartment. Black ,sleek and manly. He seem to prefer leather and there were a lot of mirrors.

Hwangsabo asked her to sit on the sofa and he went searching for taeyang. Violet was wringing her fingers and they were pale. She was scared you may say.vterrified more so.  What was she thinking married to Taeyang. She never even ever had a stable relationship. She was going to end up old wrinkly and alone. She is mad for doing this

Under the clouds of her thoughts she heard footsteps from the other room. Hwangsabo came out with a guy behind him. Violet assumed it must be taeyang. She was having a hard time to focus her sight. She stood up and came facetoface with Taeyang. His eyes, deprived of happiness. Violet felt a pang of hurt. A desire to comfort him in this moment. ‘anyyeong,manaso panggapsumina violet ssi’ he bowed. Violet shook a bit in her voice ‘anyyeong, manaso pangapsumnida tayeang ssi’. Hwangsabo just quietly observed the meeting.

They all set on the sofa facing each other. He was in gym attire. although he looked like he just got out of bed, a bit pale and his hair unattended. Violet stared at his red white nike shoes. Taeyang started ‘Hwangsabo hyung explained me about the plan and you, I’m very grateful that you helped’ while Taeyang was explaining it, Violet realized that he was tired, his eyes were cold and he was sad inside, she even can smell a sprinkle of rage surrounding him. He was really in love. Taeyang continued ‘I just want to tell you that you wont have much problem, this will be as businesslike as possible, we will try to do this as long as we can, although I appreciate if we avoid affair. I will supply you with ample amount of allowance and an apartment to. We will live separately, owh I will try not to burden you, we will smoothen out the aggrement with our lawyers ,ok?’ Taeyang looked her straight in her eyes.

Violet did not know either to be angry or sad. What was she expecting a small cottage house on the hills, and marriage with flowers. Inable to say anything Violet nooded.

‘thank you violet’ he whispered slowly. She just stared at him not knowing what to say cause she cant form any word. ‘hwangsabossi will help you, we must give out an official photo tomorrow, I see you tomorrow, I will go now, thank you’ he stood and bowed. Violet stood and bowed. She was left to see taeyang’s back and he walked to his room. How cold he is. Maybe he never knew who taeyang was. How could he be so evil to do this to her. Oh, she got herself to this so she only have her to blame.

Hwangsabo was more relaxed, ‘shall we go home Violet?’ he smiled. Violet nod and followed hwangsabo to the car. In the Hwangsabo made many calls confirming their engagement and photoshoot and so many other things. The media will roar like burning flames over this news. After so many calls hwangsabo looked at her and said’ tae was very much in love, he is like my brother and I feel sad for him, give him time violet, he will soften,thank you again.his hyungs gd, top, daseng and seungri says hi and thank u, they are glad you are willing to help.’

Violet blushed ‘im glad, will we have photoshoot tomorrow?’. Hwangsabo nooded, you will be busy tomorrow Violet, I’ll pick you up at 9am at your place ok?’ hwangsabo asked. Violet nooded. Hwangsabo looks like he in his mid 30s. he has wrinkles appearing when he smiles but he have a warm loving charisma around him, good looking at this age, he must be a catch during his years.

Reaching her home Violet lay down on the bed looking at the ceiling,’taeyang’ she sighed. Her whole life is going to change. Married to Taeyang? An estranged wife? great