Chapter 12

Strangers Under The Sun

 

They arrived at the airport, the photogs were swarming taking pictures here, boss was at her arms, feeling distress, tae was trying to shield her from the commotion and bright lights.'Violet look here' 'here violet' they were everywhere.  

They reached the gate where the rest bigbang boys were standing waiting, YG hyung and hwangsabo were also there. The body guard kept the photogs away.

They greeted each other

Top laughed suddenly ‘I think Violet is more popular than us today hyung’

The boys laughed. Daesung added ‘We can’t get married boys, all we know, our wifes will make a group and be more popular’

The crowd laughed. Taeyang smiled pulled her close and rubbed her shoulder.

he took out his silver jacket and wore it as it was cold (like in picture). He looked at her 'cold?' she smiled 'no,warm'

YG Hyung came near and said ‘you look more beautiful each day Violet, Taeyang sure knows who to pick; he then winked

Taeyang gave them a warning look and they just giggled innocently.

GD who was busy texting said ‘ have to go in boys, say your goodbye lovebirds, thus its going to a hard week for you’ GD then winked again. The boys laughed again.

‘such naughty hyungs you have yobo’ Violet said. She purposely used the word yobo, it was not appropriate if she called him by his name in public. and she wanted to call him yobo like forever.

Taeyang smiled and nod. He took boss and kissed the little puddle (as in picture).

The boys said their goodbyes and went inside. Taeyang waited for them to go inside then he turn and passed boss to her.

He kissed her temple and whispered on her temple ‘you look beautiful yobo, take care of boss, and you take care’. Violet nod.

Taeyang wore his sunnies and went in the gate. They waved each other. All those time the camera clicking away. What does she care, she walked happily to the carpark with the bodyguard shielding her from the photogs, she did not mind them at all because tonight she maybe is the happiest girl in seoul. Ok that was a lie, the whole universe.

 

She drived home,settled boss and layed on the bed smilling. 

 

 

ok, last update, i'll be missing in action for a few days. 

i'm so inlove in violet and taeyang and boss :D

enjoy! let me know what you think