Chapter 15

Strangers Under The Sun

Her days went slowly 

They were not happy days but she was alive. Violet felt so empty and lost. 

She continued her normal life, bookstore, home, sleep, bookstore, home sleep. just like before but the only difference was it was not enough for her. 

A week pass by, a month pass by 

She rarely meet taeyang, He was busy, with concerts and performances he was rarely back at home

As for boss, she never met him since that night. she misses that dog. 

one night,in her room standing infront of her window she looks at the road, looks at the highway, the building, the cars, the people. A month ago her life was good enough but taeyang have to come along and make a mess out of her. 

She looked up at the sky, no stars. The sky was dark. 'How could he?' she whispered. Her heart felt heavy all the sudden. Its normal for her these days

she has nobody to blame but herself. her sight falls on her finger, the wedding ring.so ashamed of herself with the fact that she wears it just to hold on to that tiny connection of what she have with taeyang, she took out the ring and placed it on her office table. 

Her phone rang, hwangsabo's name appeared, she gulped, he did called her once or twice in this month but she never answered. She dont know what to say if Hwangsabo asked anything. The phone stopped ringing but only to ring again. Violet picked up 'yubuseyo' she said lowly

'Violet ssi, what is wrong with you, you and tae make me worry' he said fastly. 

Violet kept quite like a child getting ready to be scolded. 

'Violet, Violet'

'here oppa'

'violet,are you ok, did tae hurt you?, he dont want to talk about it to me'

'no no, i... oppa were ok, just living the bargain we made'

hwangsabo sighed 'owh violet'

violet smiled a sad smile, 'everyone healthy oppa?'

'yes, Youha have been asking about you, Violet, the reason i called, you need to come tommorow to YG building, they are having a party for bigbang's next concert, artists and media should be there, YG hyung wants you there' 

Violet was silent 'owh, must I hwangsabo oppa, i wont know how to mix with them' 

hwangsabo said soothingly 'i've seen you violet, you're amazing with people, the dress code is blue, harang will be there, come ok?'

Violet nod, 'ok oppa'

hwangsabo then sigh 'Violet I dont know whats happening but you two are not happy, make it work child' 

violet was touched with his advice, like a dad. it made her feel worse with the fact she have no dad to consult.  

Violet avoid the question 'I miss Harang and Younha oppa, I see them there'

Hwangsabo understood. ''ok then, bye bye' 

 

The day came,she dressed up nicely for the event. (dress:http://media.photobucket.com/image/navy%20blue%20dress/monotrend/Dresses/5993-1.png?o=42 )It was the first time she was going to meet taeyang after so long. She dont want to look sad or depressed. she have pride for goodness sake. 

 

Spending hours infront of the mirror, she was done at last. She drived to YG building 

In the building 

she was slowly searching for someone she knew. Everyone looked beautiful tonight. the cameras were flashing and she saw glimpse of different artist, JYJ were there, the YG family, 2AM, CN blue. As she walked people smiled and she smiled back. 

'Violet noona here!' a shout came and she searched for the voice. it saw seungri, he was there standing with a man. She approached them and realise it was jaebeom. she blushed a little and greeted them 

Seungri introduced them 'jay, this our noona Violet and noona this is the infamous jay'

Violet blushed and bowed. How could she not blush she use to crush over this guy when she was younger and he looks even better upfront.

jaebeom joked 'now, i feel like i want to get married seungri, lucky tae mahn' 

seugri snikered ' i know, noona so pretty, hyung lucky guy'

Violet giggled. 

They were talking about the concert when a small hand pulled her dress. Harang 

she lift harang up and smile, 'harang baby, how are you?' 

Harang laughed 'good, we miss noona Violet' 

Jay came closer to her and touched Harang's head 

'hey lil boy, remember jay oppa?

Harang nod and touched jay's hair playing

Violet laughed and tried to take away the hand, Jay laughed and tried to move away but harang insist to grab those hair

seungri suddenly said, 'o, o'

A too familiar voice then came 'yobo?'

she shivered, that voice, taeyang 

She turned slowly 

 

hehehehehe, what will happen next?????? 

HAHAAH