Chapter 5

Strangers Under The Sun

 

They arrive at Taeyang’s apartment, she saw some construction workers at the next door. She thought that must be her new home.

He saw her eyeing the workers. ‘yes, that’s your new apartment’.

They both entered the apartment and Hwangsabo was there with a photographer talking. They greeted each other and introduced Violet to the photographer.

Violet saw Hwangsabo eyeing Taeyang, giving a warning look, she assumed Hwangsabo is telling Tae to not show that they are a fake cause suddenly taeyang was holding her waist and pulling her close.

The photographer, Loius was teasing her cause her face turn red into flames. Hwangsabo seemed please enough snickering in the corner pleased with the outcome.

Louis, instructed her to enter Taeyang’s guest room at the corner as the makeup artist is there waiting. The makeup artist was Sunny, a cheerful girl, chattering away, such a happy bird. Violet can’t say much as her face was busying touch with all kind of cosmetics, she just smiled and nod all the way.

As Hwangsabo aggread, she will just wear what she was wearing at that time.finished with the makeup and hair she went out to the living room and met taeyang, He changed. Now in ¾ khahis shorts, a black hoodie under a red and white stadium jacket and not forgetting a red SPX shoes (like picture above). Taeyang eyed her and seemed surprise. Well sunny had done a good job, she herself was surprised.

Louis smiled ‘ ah, Violet, even Taeyang is more in love, if it was not for tae I would catch you first’. Violet just laughed.

The first scene was Violet and Taeyeng on the sofa watching tv. They we too close and Louis keep on instructing them to do all this lovey doey pose with their face so near she was afraid to breath.

Taeyang was more relaxed as he must have done this all the time.

Louis started complaining when Violet's face can’t turn to any colour but red. But then tae came close and whispered to her ears ‘its ok, I’m here, we do it together ok?’. Violet felt her heart skipped a beat.

 After that things start to be more easier, more normal cause Violet knew she was more in love. How stupid of her but how fragile can she be. She don’t want to think now, ‘let me dream’ she thought.

Their other scenes where on the balcony, and in Taeyang’s music room. She stared in his eyes so many times she thought she saw happiness once in a while. There was a scene where they had to play around chasing in the house. Hwangsabo was laughing out cause they look like kids to him.

‘wait’ taeyang said, ’let's bring boss’ he walked to his room and brought his black and white dog, boss. Boss seemed to like her, sniffing her and circling her. They had the last scene with boss and there was one part their eye met and everything just stopped until Loius had to shout ‘that’s the billionare love shot!, it’s a wrap lovebirds’.

Taeyang and Violet stood up and took their own space and time to regain their composure.

Hwangsabo seem to know what was happening and took boss and played around with him. Tae spoke .His eyes turning cold as ice.‘Hyung, I’m busy today,bring Violet to visit her apartment and send her home please, don’t forget to tell her the arrangements’ Taeyang took boss and walked so fast like he can’t be in the same room with her. 

Violet was confused. 'such a complicated man to understand! if she don't protect her heart now, she's going to end up picking up the pieces herself'

 

I have a feeling Violet isn't that strong to fight Taeyang's temptation ;) 

comment and tell me what you think, i will try to update more :D 

More boss to come!  btw Violet is going to meet the bigbang boys soon!