Chapter 17

Strangers Under The Sun

They entered the room. 

It was Bigbang's dressing room cause the boys were there. 

It was obvious that they heard their fight cause they were akwardly  doing something. Suengri was busy looking at his nails, Daesung concentrating tying his shoelace, TOP looking at the ceiling searching for who-knows-what, GD waking Gaho up but poor harang was silent staring at them with boss by his side. Poor boy, he had to witness the fight. 

YG oppa plopped himself on a sofa and looked at them 'yah, what is wrong with you two, shouting at the corridor?' 

Violet was silent. Taeyang answered ' Miyanhae hyung just a small fight' 

'gah, you two settle this, you both are mature enough' he sighed. 'I'm going to go and entertain the guest, You both come out like newlyweds should' 

'u,uh' Violet nod

As soon as YG oppa closed the doors the boys all stopped what they were so concentrating doing 'yahhh, we thought YG hyung was going to be really angry,phew' GD said 

'you two need to get a room!' Seungri laughed 

'yahhh, harang is here' Top shouted  while daesung ran and close Harang's ears 

Harang fought and came near to Violet.  'Noona, don't fight with oppa ok'

Violet crouched and soot him 'ok, Noona is very sorry, harang dont be sad ok?, ok come lets play with boss' 

'ok' Harang said happily, hold her hand and walked to sleepy boss but then he suddenly turned and said to taeyang 'oppa dont be angry ok, oppa told harang,oppa loves noona right?' 

Violet's world stop. What? tae told harang he loves her? but he left her, abandoned her, didn't he? 

she felt her heart nearly jumped out her thoracic cavity. 

'yes, oppa loves noona, its ok harang, oppa is sorry, now go play with boss n and noona' 

'come noona' Harang pulled her.  

Daesung, Top, GD and Suengri were all silent 

then Top said 'damn i feel like crying' 

The other boys smaked his head 'yah!! moment spoiler' 

Taeyang walked out 'Im going to the toilet, i'll be back'

Violet was silent in the corner playing with harang and boss. although her mind was not there at all 

*taeyang loves her? but why did he left, why abandon her if what he said was true, what is going on? she dont understand, damn this complicated man!* 

GD came stood next to her ' so noona, you like our hyung?' 

Violet stared at GD 'what?' 

'come on noona, i dont want him to come to and sleep in my house all the time, I cant bring girls'

Violet was not getting the picture. 'what?'

Top barged in  'leave it GD, you and your girls'  

The boys continued playing around. trying to not disturb her who was deep in thoughts. 

She felt butterflies in her stomach, so nervous that she feels she wants to puke.* Wait she wanted to puke *. 

'where's the toilet guys, i want to puke' she said urgently

'HAH' the boys turned. Suengri jumped from the sofa and ran to the door. 'come noona I show you'

In the toilet, Violet stared at the mirror 'pregnant? nah, she had her period after that night, maybe she is just nervous'

looking at the mirror she stares at herself. What is with tae, why is he acting like this? she dont understand? 

left her, made her so sad and now claiming he loves her. Violet felt sick cause her heart was battered enough. She cant take any of his games.  A divorce? but the contract stated 2 years. ah, she's so stupid to get into this mess. 

She walked out the toilet. Taeyang was there walking back and forth 

When he realized she was there he came urgently 'yobo, you puked?'

She stared at him 'u,uh' 

'and?, do you have anything to say' he said, his eyes hopeful 

Violet was confused.' no, nothing to say' 

It was obvious he did not believed. He suddenly placed his hands on her stomach. 

Violet jumped 'yah! are you sick?' 

Taeyang said ' no baby?'

Violet eyes went wide 'oh my god tae, thank god, no' 

'o,oh,its ok'

They walked together back to the dressing room.

There Violet just kept silent while all the boys getting ready.

*was tae hoping she got pregnant?* She felt sick to the stomach 

she silently placed her palm on her chest *stay there Violet, don't fall any deeper, we will figure out to get away from this mess*

 

is Violet going to give up on Tae and leave?

WAHHHH!!! 

p/s I passed my exam, thats why the update is long.hheehehehe

tell me what you think. makes me happy to know what you guys think. suggestions are open 

:D