Chapter 6

Strangers Under The Sun

 

Hwangsabo approached her and said with a soothing fatherly voice ‘you did good today, violet, lets visit your new apartment’

Violet packed her stuffs and followed hwangsabo to the other apartment.

She was quite dissapointent with taeyang’s cold goodbye. Well that was not even a proper goodbye.

They entered the apartment and she was stunned for a while, different with taeyang’s apartment, this apartment was like a resort, a Mediterranean resort. White furniture, carved woods. So beautiful. its so rare to kind this kind of interior in Korean apartments.

‘Hwangsabo, the apartment is so beautiful’

‘Yes, the previous owner furnished it this way, she was a foreigner,you have to move in before the marriage Violet’

Violet feels herself shiver, ‘when is the ceremony hwangsabo?’ She tried to sound as relaxed as possible. As if the heart didnot stomp like crazy.

‘Yang Hyung YG wants it to be done this Friday?’ hwangsabo looks at her hoping for a positive response

‘what, today is Tuesday hwangsabo?!’ Violet was partially screaming.

‘I was going to tell you yesterday Violet, everything is done with, do you want to pick your dress?, altho your dress is already picked up, its just a simple ceremony in the registration office’ hwangsabo explained.

‘ahhh,ok then, I’ll just follow your plan,so I have to move tomorrow?’ Violet realized

‘you’re a clever girl Violet ssi, I knew you will be just right for taeyang’ hwangsabo laughed.

Violet made a disapproving face and hwangsabo just giggled

Hwangsabo brought Violet home and they said goodbyes. Tommorow she will to move. A new start?

She felt a connection with Hwangsabo. He was not the age of her late dad but he was the closest thing she could ever have as a dad figure.

 

The next day

Violet did not really packed her stuffs, just her clothes, her work stuffs, laptop, toiletries and some food stuffs. She remembered seeing microwaves and oven in the new apartment so she did not have bring any of those.

Driving in her smart car she eyed the keys lying on the dash board, a new home. A temporary new home she reminded herself. If her parents were here what would they have said?.

She didn’t really know them, she was too small when she lost them to know them.

All her life she have been alone, no close friends. Ahh her closest friends are her workers.

She wanted to call the shop her morning but she is not ready to face their questions. She trust them with the shop. Lucky her to have such great workers, she messaged rach last night informing that she will take a 2 week break.

Rach called expressing how happy she is and wanting an autograph from top.

Violet focus on the road. Arriving in the apartment she layed her stuffs and started to arrange her stuffs.

She like the house, it will be hard leaving it later. The house is so romantic. Maybe it can induce her long time dream to write a book. Violet saw the connecting door Taeyang mentioned.It was in her bedroom, how weird to put a connecting door trough their bedroom.

Violet ignored her toughts. Connecting doors have two doors so she is safe, is she? She was busy arranging her work stuffs on her office table until suddenly the connecting door open with a loud burst. 4 guys were laughing pushing each other trying to enter the door.

Violet reversed to the wall

‘me first me first’ they were engrossed in the game that they missed the fact she was in the room.

Violet noted that it was the rest of the bigbang members. GD,TOP, Daesung and Seungri. Daesung seems to enter first and he was laughing looking at his other hyungs. 'I was first to enter our new noona's room!' he shouted with pride. TOP was the first who saw her, he was surprised but then recognized her. ‘Violet ssi, ayeong’ he bowed.

          The others then realized her presents and all stand stilled and started to bow and introduced themselves,

‘anyyeong, manaso pangapsumnida’ Violet said.

The boys were like cute kids caught playing around when they should’nt. They all were looking at her from top to toe trying to see the girl that their hyung was going to marry. All smiled with approval. Violet did not like being evaluated but she got used to it already. 

 

typical of the boys to play around 

next chapter: taeyang is going to enter the scene and violet prepares for the weeding, meets Harang too!