Chapter 4

Strangers Under The Sun

 

8.45 am, Violet was standing at her kitchen counter wringing her neck trying to look at the window if Taeyang’s car arrived yet. She was holding a glass of milk. Undrinked.

She was nervous enough. Clad in her usually attire, grey nike high top, black skinny jeans, pink oversized nike hoodie. But today she was dressed extra special, hearts diamonds earrings, her white guess watch, a long heart shaped necklace and a white rose hair band. 

          8.50 am,an unidentified black BMW parked in front of the apartment entrance. She bet it was taeyang, she grabbed her grey leather sling bag and made her move to the lobby.

On the way her phone beeped, a message, from taeyang ‘im outside’. Violet smiled and made happy steps to the lobby, arriving at the entrance she saw the black bmw. It was tinted so she cant see who was inside, the door opened and Taeyang emerged. He was himself in his solar concert hoodie, a black cap and his high top nike shoes red. ‘maybe he is also going to change in the studio’ violet thought.

Taeyang looked at her and nod. He went to the other passenger seat and opened the door. violet went inside and sat silently. He rushed back to his driver sit and off they went. In the car he was busy answering calls, she was going to tell him it was dangerous to do it while driving but she was to afraid to do that so she kept silent.

The calls were mainly about them, about the locations and so on. There was one time violet thought it was GD calling him cause taeyang answered by hyung and she swear she heard GD’s voice.

Taeyeng was a very busy man, all those calls and questions. Violet sat still and just watched the road. He finally put down his phone and concentrated at the road, he sigh ‘sorry, so many things to do’. Violet nod ‘its ok, so are we going to get my dress?’.

Taeyang explained.’ Hwangsabo hyung just called and explained that the studio has some technical probs so we have to do it in my house and hwangsabo said he wants its casual, a more sophisticated picture can come out later on.I think your dress for the occasion already’.

‘ah, ok, so we are going to your place?’ Violet asked. Taeyang nod.

There were silent the rest of the ride, both lost in their toughts. A good start for their estranged marriage Violet sarcasticly thought. Violet eyed taeyang’s finger on the wheel. Thinking how nice his fingers are, she smiled slowly and coutinue looking at the road.

          He broke the silent ‘will this disturb your work?’

Violet placed her eyes on his fingers ‘I own my own bookstore, we are very stable now, my workers are great, this is a good chance for a break for me, don’t worry.’

His fingers flex and he said ‘I’m glad, I bought an apartment for you, its next to my apartment, I don’t want the media to know we are not living together, our apartments have a connecting door, they will start building it now as we speak,you ok?’

Violet was a bit shocked ‘but I have my own apartment, I like my apartment’. Taeyang kept on staring at the road, not even once looking at her ‘but you can’t live there, the media will know, I’ll pay you back Violet for your help.

Violet whispered angrily ‘ I don’t want your money, I have enough for me.’ Taeyang finally looked at her and saw her fingers wringing.

He said in a soft voice ‘I’m sorry,but you have no choice,let go your fingers, youre hurting yourself’. Violet let loose her finger and looked away. Maybe she can refurnish the new apartment? She likes refurnishing. Optimistic much? 

 

i like the fact that the fought a little ^^ 

Im beginning to feel that they may grow to be a very cute couple or maybe not?

lets see ;) 

next chapter: their photo session and boss is going to enter the scene!