Chapter 19

Strangers Under The Sun

‘let me go tae’ Violet whispered.

He kept quite not saying a thing

She said again ‘let me go tae’

Still quite, Violet turned her face and looked at him.

His face were hard lines and a muscle was twitching at his cheek

‘taeyang, just let me go!’ Violet said in anger.

‘no’

‘why?’ tears start to come again ‘ I can’t stand you, let me go!’

‘we will talk later at home’ he said bussines like as if they were talking about what to have for dinner.

Violet felt hurt, she felt so low, so distraught, *how can love give so much pain*. She turned her body facing the door, away from taeyang and looked out. Violet stared at the night sky, is this what she want? 

 

If tae does agree to let her go will she be fine.Why does she feel so hurt? 

She would live right? would she? how can this turn out so bad. from trying to help in out to falling in love and breaking up. She closed her eyes. She can't live like this anymore. Since she's small, she don't have anyone. No one to hold her, no one to care, she was too stupid to think tae would be the first to do that. 

What have she done, so bad that she don't deserve to be love. How can she feel so alone right now. Her silent tears would not stop. *Why am I so fragile?* she thought 

They arrived at the apartment. Taeyang ushered her to his apartment. She sat on a sofa red face and tae sat opposite her. 

He stood, placed his fingers under her chin and lift her face up 

'don't cry love', wiping it slowly away .he crouched on the floor and kiss her cheeks 'don't cry, don't cry, I'm sorry'

Violet turned her face away 'let me go' she said slowly 'i know about the contract, I wont break it but let me go, let me live in my old apartment, just let me go, when the contract finish we shall settle the divorce' 

he looked at her, sorrow in both of their eyes 'Violet, lets work this out, let's try, one more try honey'

'I can't, I don't want, please tae, please, please, i beg you, you suffocate me, please' Violet begged 

He was silent. 'please tae, I don't want this anymore' she lied

He dropped his hand and stood up, 'if that's what you want. I....I....do what you want Violet'

She felt like her heart dropped. *he is letting her go*

why dont she feel happy? 

She stood up, looking at him, memorising his face, cause this maybe the last time she is going to see it. scanning his face, his eyes, his nose, his lips. She will miss him. she will miss him badly. 

She walked out to the door 

taeyang called 'Violet"

she turned. There he was standing all alone, looking sad and lonely. She want to go there, hug him and say how much she love him but she can't do that cause he will never feel the same. 

he slowly said 'I'll wait'

She walked out, close his main door. running to her home and closing it. Violet lie on the bed feeling empty

'but why do I still love you, tae, I still do, jagiya'  

 

huhuhuhuhuuhuhuuhu, 

everyone seem to be liking the idea of taeyang suffering a bit so let go and make him suffer, just a lit bit. ngeh ngeh ngeh!!

for those who have not read my 2nd FF go and drop by and read. it features TY too :) 

enjoy!