Chapter 11

Strangers Under The Sun

 

Violet woke up, a ray of sun visited her room from the window. Slowly opening her eyes she saw Boss next to her, eyes wide open, as if he himself have been waiting for her to wakeup.

Maybe he did as he sprang up and started to bark happily. Violet laughed and pet him slowly. Violet moved to the bathroom and took her bath. Boss did not want to left out so he followed waiting at the door like a guard dog.

Violet made toast and sat on the kitchen quietly. What was she going to do today? She wondered.

Should she stay home? That would be boring. Maybe she should visit her bookstore. But then the photographers may sense it and that would be bad for taeyang.

She was left with no choice, home it is. ‘where is boss?’ she looked around. His barking was heard. He is in her room. Boss was standing at the connecting door, barking. Violet crouched and pet boss ‘someone misses taeyang eyh boss’. Boss keep on looking at the door.

Violet grabbed her phone and text taeyang ‘Boss misses home, he is waiting for you’. In a minute or two, a knock was heard from the connecting door. Violet opened the door and boss sprang and ran to taeyang’s room. He did not want to meet taeyang it seems because he went to the corner and played with a soft toy. Violet smiled

Taeyang was in his robe and wet hair. ‘morning’ he said. Violet smiled ‘morning’.

Was boss good?’

“yes he is well behaved, followed me around, very cute’

Taeyang was silent for a while and said ‘Tonight I have to go to Japan, for our tour, I will be away for a week’

Violet was not that surprised, although she was definitely disappointed ‘ohhhh,ok, will you take boss along?’

‘usually I will, do you want him to accompany you, you will be less lonely’ he was rubbing his wet head maybe feeling akward talking to her.

‘that would be great,boss can stay with me’ Violet smiled.

‘great’ now he is rubbing his neck. ‘lets just leave boss’s stuff here then,ok?'

Violet nod, placing her hair behind her ears.

‘ do you want anything from japan?’ taeyang sweetly asked

Violet felt like a 16 year old girl asked for a date ‘errrr,no,errr,nothing just come back safe’

‘ok then, I’ll get ready, my flight is at 9pm, can you send me?, hwangsabo refuse to send me because he wants some quality time with his family, so he said’ it was obvious taeyang did not believe it and it was obvious why hwangsabo did that. He wants Taeyang to spend his quality time with his wife.

‘sure’ Violet said.                                                                 

 

6pm, Violet was running around the room getting ready, hair blowing her hair, curling the ends, picking up clothes. Tonight she wants to be special, it was her first time public as taeyang’s wife she don’t want to look bad. But deep down she know its not the photogs she wants to please. She picked a rattan pink trimmed sandal, pink patterned long flowing skirts, a white cardigan that she have to tied at the waist,and a pink head band. When she was done, she sprayed her fav perfume 5th avenue, Elizabeth Arden,

7pm she called taeyang ‘are you ready’ she asked. ‘ok, meet you at the lobby.

In the lobby Violet stood near the entrance. Taeyang came out from the lift(like in picture). He saw her and looked surprised but then smiled.(maybe cause Violet was wearing a skirt!,HAHA)

Violet noticed his luggage and a small cage. It must be boss.

Taeyang came close and passed her the cage and the luggage,went down to the basement to get the car. Violet played with boss through the cage. In a matter of minutes taeyang’s BMW was at the lobby. Taeyang placed his luggage at the back and boss at the passenger seat.

Violet sat it the car and they start the journey to the airport. They were silent in the car. Taeyang said ‘open the case, there are many cd, picked one please violet’

Violet went searching and picked 2pm, 2pm voice was singing away. Only you was on and she was singing along. Taeayng just observed her then said ‘you like 2pm?’

Violet laughed ‘yes, they are so cute, do you know them, maybe one day I can meet them, I like jaebeom the most, to bad for the scandal’

‘jaebeom?’ taeyang asked softly.

Violet nodded excitedly ‘yes jaebeom, such a preety face no, and he dance so well,awww’ she sigh.

Taeyang suddenly seemed tense but then not for long. He cant be jelous can him.

‘let’s change music violet’ he said, focusing on the road.

Violet didn’t fight as he was going to japan and he was extra cute tonight

So she picked big bang and played big bang. Haru Haru was on then she said ‘ I like bigbang to, do you know them?, I like taeyang the most, too bad he is married so I heard, he dance good too you know’

Taeyang laughed out. Musics to her ear. Boss barked too,didn’t want to be missed out. Suddenly she felt like she have a family. Dangerous enough. Under seoul’s night sky, under seoul’s star, she felt a bit more in love.ok, maybe A LOT

awwww, they are too cute, 

one more update for the day, cause i'll be taking a break for a few days. 

this one is especially for my loyal readers ,love u guys