Chapter 10

Strangers Under The Sun

 

They were in Taeyang’s black BMW speeding to their apartments, he seemed like in a rush, a big rush. Violet sensed that he wanted to arrive home as soon as possible.

She was afraid if what she thought was right. She was afraid that Taeyang wanted to reach home as fast as he could because of Kim’s phonecall.

She could felt all blood rushed out, and her heartbeat was heardable, so clear she knew she is definitely screwed.

She stared at the road trying not to show any emotion. Tae’s phone rang, It was on the dashboard. He grabbed it so fast the phone it nearly slipped.

‘Kim,I’ll be there’ He said in a rush. Violet can’t believe her ear,Kim?. She felt anger rising to her cheeks.

How dare him do this when they were just married a few hours ago. She was still in her weeding dress for goodness sake.

She looked at her finger, a 5karat diamond shimmered. Useless diamond, she may have to return it anyway. No use in taking pride in a piece of useless junk. Oh yes she was angry.

Taeyang was busy cutting traffic and not even noticing that she was sitting next to him. Until when they stopped infront of the traffic light, he turned his face and eyed her. He looked at her with a look like as if he is trying to decide what to do with her.

‘you are a jerk do you know’ Violet didn’t believe it came from her, Taeyang looked and the road and continue to drive. His fingers flex and he said slowly ‘lucky you married to a jerk’ Violet eyes went wide. ‘lucky us, its fake’. Taeyang ignored her and continue to drive fast.

Arriving at the basement parking. Taeyang jumped out of the car. She was more slow as her dress needed light movement. ‘can you be faster Violet’ he sound annoyed.

‘Hangon there cowboy, you will meet your Kim soon, lets try to avoid meeting her while I’m still in this wedding dress’ she shrugged and scream with anger.

Taeyang walked to the lift and waited for her. In the lift he said ‘hwangsabo will tell you if there's anything, I have something to take care off’ he spoke calmly.

Unlike her who is red in the face and trying to fight tears, taeyang was more relaxed. Arriving at their floor, Violet walked to her door ,opened it so fast and locked it with a heavy thud of the locks. She could hear a womanly voice outside the corridor and taeyang's voice

She ran, entered her room, plooped her self on her bed, Violet cried on the bed the whole afternoon until she fell asleep. To make it worst she did it In her weeding dress

Violet woke up with sore red eyes. She don’t like being a sissy girl. She adore strong girls who brush off their problems but she never was like that.She dragged herself to the shower and cleaned up her self. If the water can wash away her worries, she could stayed under it the whole day.

In her robe she walked slowly to her lowly lit bedroom. A bark was heard. She looked at the connecting door. It must be boss. He was barking a slow bark, but a very presistant one.

Tae's voice was heard ‘boss, stop it, come here’ ‘boss get away from the door

 ‘boss violet is sleeping’ ‘boss stop’ but nothing seem to work as boss was barking louder.

Her phone beeped a message, it was from taeyang ‘asleep?, I think boss want to meet you, he wont stop barking’ Violet stared at her phone, boss’s barking was louder by each minute, he was going to wake up the whole building in no time, she replied ‘awake, wait i'll open the door’.

Violet dressed in a blue pjs with clouds on it. She opened the door slowly and boss sprang on her, barking happily circling her,with his tounge out.

Violet laughed and lifted him up ‘awww, u miss me?'

he fought and violet put boss down, boss jumped on her bed and dropped down, suddenly in a sleeping position.

‘Boss, don’t do that’ came taeyang’s voice. Violet turned, he was in his room. It was her first time seeing his room, black modern with one big poster of him, reminds her of rain’s room in full house. Taeyang was in his pjs himself.

Violet wanted to feel angry but she has very little energy. she was..emotionless, for now.

Tae tried to pick boss up but boss barked and refuse returning to his sleeping position

‘he can sleep here tonight’ Violet offered. Taeyang looked at boss annoyingly while boss lay there innocently with half close eyes getting ready to sleep.

‘ I don’t know what is wrong with him, never, I think he is having the worst crush with you’ he laughed.

Violet smiled. That was when taeyang looked at her. He noted her blotchy eyes, red nose cause the next thing he ask was ‘were you crying, you look bad?’

‘no, I’m having flu I think’ Violet attempted to fake a sneeze but she failed.

‘ahhhh, so boss can sleep here?’ Taeyang said

‘sure’ violet nod.

‘let me move his food,drinks and litter box’. In no time tae cam back with boss’s stuffs. He then kissed boss and said goodnight.

Violet locked the door and slept next to Boss. Boss looks funny while sleeping. She giggled. Maybe tomorrow she can go to work, but then it would be too early. What were newlyweds doing working anyway.

She was hungry so she went to the kitchen and came back with a bowl of cereal.

She on her tv and lay next to boss, boss woke up when the tv was on but then went back to sleep.

2days1night was on air. Her fav show. She loved MCMong the most. She was laughing out loud so much that her cheeks hurt. McMong and the boys went camping and they were acting funny.

She was busy laughing when her phone beeped a message, from taeyang ‘ laugh more, you sound beautiful, don’t cry, I cleared it with Kim, Miyanhae’

Violet smiled. That fast her feelings change, no more anger, just aww and growing affection. So she thought wrong. Taeyang was not going back with Kim, he cleared everything. Should she believe him? Why would he lie, right?

Violet know she was going to hurt herself if she trust Taeyang but what was she going to do. She was already in love with him 5 years ago. what is she going todo?

She placed her smiling face on the pillow and rolled around happily. Boss woke up and barked looking at her acts. Violet soot him and pet him to sleep.

She replied ‘2days1night is on tv, my fav, good night’.

A beeped came , a reply ‘night yobo’

Violet smiled and she was sure she was going to have a sweet dream tonight. Boss was definitely having one as he was snoring! facing the connecting door she whisper *nights yobo*

 

thanks to boss!

p/s:tae called violet yobo awwww

the day was saved by boss

how are they going to continue their marriage?

next chapter: they go public for the first time!