Chapter 13

Strangers Under The Sun

i give in, 

im in too much stress studying anatomy and histology for exams so here I am giving a short update. 30mins max! ok so lets countinue 

That week went like a breeze 

Violet was back to work and like always except she needs to slap herself cause she can't stop smiling. 

Most of the days she spend in the office, making up for some delayed works due to her wedding. Boss comes along, usually sleeping on the leather couch. 

Taeyang? he message her once a day with the same question, 'how's today?' 

That was enough for Violet, enough for her to believe that it was going to work, that they were going to work. They were only married for a week but she felt that they had something and taeyang cared. Did he? violet was in her office, spinning on her pick office chair staring at the ceiling , *should she go for this, should she?, should she try and be a real wife* she sighed 

How was her parent's relationship. Once she asked her uncle and they mentioned that they were both very much in love, One month dating and BAM they married. She wished she still have her grandparents to ask but they passed away. 'How sad is my life, alone always' she whispered. but now she have taeyang. Maybe its just her that wants to have someone, she has been alone for all her life, having someone is just magical. 

Her phone beeped, Boss who was sleeping on the couch, opened his eyes but then closed it back. Violet read, a message, from taeyang. 'i'll be back today 9pm, hwangsabo hyung will send me, see you' 

She smiled. Maybe she can do a suprise pick up. 'Boss, lets go! I need to buy a new outfit, come boy' she said out loud. Boss was still sleeping. LAZY DOG!  

 

That night Violet drove to the airport with boss at the passenger seat. Unlike his usual hobby, boss was wide awake. Maybe he know he’s going to meet tae. Violet smiled ‘ I cant wait to boss’

She was in an oversize white cardigan, white beanie cap, grey skinny jeans and white Fila hightop.

She waited at the arrival hall with boss, there were not many people.Some photogs were there snapping pictures. She just smiled at them, giving them a good picture. They seem to respond excitedly. Boss seems excited too, circiling her and keep on looking at the door

Then a couple of people were coming out from the door. She patiently waited for taeyang.

GD comes out and the photogs were clicking, Taeyang was next but he did not notice her, he walked straight following GD from the back with his head down. He passed by her and boss in her arms until the photog shouted ‘taeyang, your wife is here!’ then he turned his face and saw her, He was surprised. He came close and kissed her cheeks. Violet whispered ‘hi, surprise’. Taeyang smiled ‘ surprise’ he said. They walked together to the parking lot and said their goodbyes to the boys.

Hwangsabo looked glad to see tae and her establishing a relationship while the other boys were whining to hwangsabo that they want to marry to because they want someone to pick them up in the airport. Violet laughed and Hwangsabo smaked them in the head.

In the car, Violet was driving because taeyang was tired. He slept in the car along the ride. She looks at his face, finely countered and very peaceful. Boss was asleep too. Typical of her two boys.

Arriving at the apartment, violet slowly woke tae up.They went to their own doors. Tae whispered goodnight. In her room boss was barking wanting to enter taeyang’s room. She opened the room a bit and boss jumped to taeyang’s room. She then closed the door and change to her pjs. Wanting to watch a movie. She browsed the channels. Then  a rasps of knocking came from the other door. ‘come in’ she said, Taeyang emerge with his pjs and wet hair, just had his bath. He was holding a pink box. A present for her?

‘how are you? He said. Violet focused at his adam’s apple ‘good’

He came closer ‘ I bought something for you’  Tae handed her the box and sat on her bed. She smiled and opened the box slowly, nestled on a mess of pink crepe paper was an e-book. A pink e-book! bedazzled with pink and grey stones ‘tq yobo’ she smiled taking the ebook out and flipping it again and again.

‘I cant think of anything else to get you’ he smiled.Her heart feels like shes on a rollercoaster.

Taeyang holds her hand and played with her fingers. Violet stared in his eyes asking him silently what was going to happen to them.  Taeyang whispered ‘can I?’ she nooded and the night diffuse into one of the most beautiful nights she will ever have.

Tae hugged her and whispered on her temple ‘my wife’

 

wokay, hahah, chessy chapter

blame it on my exam secreting hormones

30 mins up. 

wish me luck! back to books :D

comments are much love, it keeps me going!