Chapter 9

Strangers Under The Sun

 

In the registration hall

she sat quietly in the waiting room waiting for the call to walk down aisle. 'This is it' she whispered.

Larisa was gone as there were some problems about the cake and flowers that she had to finalize, Younha was there with her. Youha was smilling at her and said ‘violet noona, you so beautiful,like angel’

Violet smiled back, she saw the box Younha was holding ‘dear, is that taeyang’s oppa ring?’

She nod ‘yes,me flower girl’

the door opened slowly and hwangsabo entered  ‘its time violet.’

Violet took a deep breath and stood up, younha stood in front here like as if she practice it a thousands time,or maybe she did, she smiled but her nervoseness was obvious. Hwangsabo smiled at her little angle Younha, proud at her little girl. 

* so good to have a dad* Violet thought 

Hwangsabo gave his hand. ‘may I walk you down the aisle’

Violet smiled. He was the closes dad figure she ever had, why not.

This last week Hwangsabo had help her a lot and she love his family, its like she felt connected to them.

‘we have to wait for a while,taeyang is not ready yet’ Hwangsabo said while fixing Younha's hair.

Violet stood silent, a call then came ,hwangsabo answered, ‘GD,annyeong, is tae ready, what??, kim called,,called? is tae on the altar now?,outside!, get him on the altar GD, don’t let the media know’

Violets face turn pale, Kim? Called? She gulped and just stared at her fingers not wanting to cry. Is taeyang going to back out?. Darn that man, got her to this big emotional mess and now leaving her.

Hwangsabo looked at her and whispered ‘its ok’. Too bad Hwangsabo's face was not that convincing and Younha was quite alarmed but stayed still focused with her job a flower girl.

Another call came and it seems tae was back to the altar.

Hwangabo was relieved but still alarmed

He gave his hand and they walk down the aisle.

‘its ok Violet’ He whispered

She walked down and she noticed a lot of people but she can't concentrate, camera's were every where, lights shinning and to make it worst she is actually shivering. afraid?

At the end of the aisle A man stands, Taeyang, He was facing her waiting for her to arrive. Hwangsabo let go of her hand and placed her palm on tae's. His hand was cold. her's was too. Hwangsabo whispered 'with every breath you take'

Tae nod and Hwangsabo went back to his sit.

Now everything was a blur, All she knew was she said 'I do'

They exchange rings and it was the first time she looked at taeyang's face, his eyes, shimmered with a layer of tears, not realizing that she has her own.

But their tears are for different reason, him a love that came back and her a love that is lost,

Taeyang wiped her eyes and kissed her temple, he whispered ‘Thank you Violet-ssi, thank you’.

More tears dropped, tae felt nothing but gratitude for her.

The bigbang brothers started singing. Everybody started hugging her, it was then when she identified 2NE1, Teddy, YG and a lot others. The girls were all weeping saying it was a beautiful ceremony.

The boys keep on hugging their taeyang hyung and being sentimental with the fact he is so called grown up now. 

taeyang gave a thankyou speech for the media and they toast together.

Violet kept a happy face, being friendly and acting like a bride should.

They stayed for food and then went back.

In the end she was convinced she can be an actress because everyone was definitely fooled except for her and taeyang. 

 

a bit sad :(

let's hope for a better chapter next 

will Kim destroy all Violet's hope?

will Taeyang abandoned his new wife?

argh even I'm stress thinking about it