Chapter 20

Strangers Under The Sun

2 and a half month pass by, not that she is counting

Violet sat in her office, checking accounts and orders. her life was going smoothly, sales are increasing and she plans to start writing her novel soon. 

Leaving was hard but it has to be done. Sometimes she cant sleep at night cause she misses taeyang so much but she is trying slowly. step by step. 

It was hard for her cause she dont have anyone to tell. Hwangsabo did call her on the day she left but she did not want to burden him. Once in a while she visits harang and younha but she hates it cause Larisa was always so nice to her. She must have known what happen. She felt sad like what is wrong with her until she cant make her own husband love her. 

After work she usually take a stroll down to a small coffee shop near her apartment. She try to avoid being alone at her home so she buys time strolling around. It was as usual today except suddenly a few photogs and what seems like reporters were approaching her. 

He was baffled not knowing what to do 

A young man said 'Violet ssi, what is your comment on your husband latest scandal?' 

A woman came barging in 'yes Violet ssi, is it true that you and taeyang are getting a divorce because the of this latest gossip'

All this time the cameras were clicking 

Violet was confused 'scandal?'

The young man explained 'yes, taeyang's latest scandal with Yuri a japanesse actress, they were seen together in the past week, what are your comments Violet'

She felt like an arrow shot her on her chest 

*so he moved on?, just like that. proves how stupid she is*

Violet looked at the reporters 'I believe my husband, trust is our base of marrriage, I do hope you stop spreading rumour' 

She walked faster to her apartment. all that time the reporters following her, barging in with so many confusing question. In her apartment building the security stop them. 

She went inside her apartment. breathing heaving she sat on her sofa, looking at her finger, her wedding ring

She smiled sadly.  

'so he moved on?' she whispered 

good, now she really have to forget him