Chapter 8

Strangers Under The Sun

 

On Wednesday and Thursday Violet spend time with Hwangsabo, trying out her dress, being acquainted with the wedding planner and meeting lawyers. She even met Hwangsabo’s family. His wife is,Larisa a singer. Their kids are so adorable, Harang and Younha. Hwangsabo has such a beautiful loving family.

 She learned that Taeyang was Harang’s godfather and Harang looks like a mini taeyang with his haircut. How adorable.

          She didn’t meet Taeyang those two days.When she was away with Hwangsabo she could see a few photographers lurking taking picture. More and more came up by each hour.

In the car Violet said ‘Hwangsabo ssi you are quite popular eyh, photographers taking your picture everywhere’,

 Hwangsabo laughed ‘Violet, they don’t want my picture, they want yours, your life is going to change Violet, it wont be the same’ ‘you can call me oppa Violet ssi’

‘araso’ she nod. ‘but why would they want to get my photos’

‘Violet tomorrow you will be married to taeyang, forgot?’

‘ahhh,I saw the billboard, you forgot to mention to be its live hwangsabo oppa’

Hwangsabo made a surprised face ‘eyh, but taeyang should tell you that, sorry Violet, he has a lot in mind’

Violet smiled ‘its ok, does not matter actually, sunny will do good so I don’t need to worry if I will look bad’ then they laughed together.

‘ahh’ suddenly hwangsabo remembered something, ‘omg I hope the photographers didn’t notice, here’s your engagement ring Violet’ he laughed and continued,’although you’re getting married tomorrow just wear it’. He passed a blue tiffany box, she opened it slowly and there lay a diamond eternity ring, the diamonds were pale pink. They were so beautiful.

Is this the ring Taeyang bought for Kim? Wow, she feels special, Violet tought sarcasticly, or maybe sadly. She wanted to ask but why put salt on a wounded scar so she kept quite and placed the ring on her finger.

Hwangsabo smiled and they drive silently to her apartment.

The day passed by fast and now it 6am Friday morning, 4 hours before the weeding, her room is full with makeup artist, the dressers, hair dressers and who know who. She kept quite and let them manage everything.

Her dress was a plain lace dress. Without shoulder it covers her modestly. Her hair was left down and a big white rose is placed above her ear. She was covered with diamond earrings ,necklace and bracelet, all having a little heart dangling on it.

The dresser told her Taeyang bought it specially for her, although she knew the truth, she hid her hurt and smiled like a bride should.

When everything was done, she stood and look at the mirror, she does look beautiful, she felt a pang of sorrow, for a romantic person like her, this was not the marriage she plan but what could she possibly do. She can’t chicken out now.

A woman came to approach her, It was Hwangsabo’s wife, Larisa and baby Younha

‘You look beautiful my dear, it time, lets go’

She followed them down to the lobby, entering a white limo suddenly a commotion was heard at the lobby’s lift and taeyang with hangsabo with the bigbang boys came out. They were laughing teasing taeyang. Tae was in his vest, looking all sleek.

Violet’s world stopped. Her goodlooking future husband. For a moment she felt a sense of possessiveness.

Taeyang looked up and their eyes locked. She felt something shimmer.

Before they could do anything everyone realize they saw each other when tradition demands them not to before the ceremony, Larisa pulled her in to the Limo and the bigbang boy were covering Taeyang eyes screaming like kids while doing it.

The limo speed up to the registration hall. Larisa was laughing in the car ‘owh no, that was funny, tae is very smitten with you yes Violet?’

It was obvious Larisa didn’t know that this marriage was fake. Violet decided to keep quite as she cant form any words. 

weeeee, the wedding wedding!!

did the wedding went as plan?? or did kim resurface? JENG JENG JENG!