Chapter 2

Strangers Under The Sun

 

 

A month pass by. Violet was busier than ever. The bookstore was in demand with more permanent customers and new ones to please. She spend most of her days in the office, or reading reviews at home. Rach, Mark and Lily are helpful as always. Well she pay them tobe. In that month thoughts of taeyang seem to appear once in a while like a dim light of a candle but Violet erase it easily. She has to get a life, she is 23, ah, why do I keep on repeating that

Rumors were spreading that he was dating, Violet ignored. Maybe its time for her to go on a date. Change her environment. Maybe. Violet ignored her thoughts and got to work. Today work was a bit hard.well she never really like scheming annual plans. So she doze on her leather sofa and visited lala land

 

A sudden knock came echoing in her dream. Violet rose from her deep slumber. Lily came in and approached her slowly. ‘Violet, someone is her to meet you, he say its an emergency’. Violet was half awake when she answered ‘ok, 5mins and I’ll be ready’. Violet dashed and got a better sober look. Then when the guy enter he seemed familiar to her. He was in a Black lacoste hoodie, with a red new era cap, high top shoes. He looks like he just came out from a music video. How familiar. Altho he seemed stressed out.

 

He was very nervous that he immedeatly seated himself on the leather sofa ‘annyeong’ he then stood up and bowed. ‘anyyeong mister, please sit, may I help you?’ He sat on the sofa and seem to analyze her like as if he had to make a decision. ‘Im. Hwangsabo, Taeyang’s manager’. Violet cant seem to believe what she heard. Ah,now she remember Hwangsabo, he was always with Taeyang. His photos are always seen. No wonder she forgotten.it was 5years ago when she was still actively stalking Taeyang in the internet and came across photos of him and Hwangsabo.

 

‘ah, yes, what did I do?’ violet stammered. Darn it why was she like this. Violet sat herself on her chair. Hwangsabo was more relaxed now and he explained himself. ‘its like this violet, during the solar concert, Taeyang picked a girl for a day out with him, you remember, she was sitting next to you’. Violet listened attentively and nod ‘what game is this?’ Hwangsabo continue ‘ what happen was taeyang went out with her and was very smitten with this lady. They were dating and he came out with a decision for an engagement and also a public proposal, I was not up for it put the boy was in love’

 

Violet felt all the blood rushed to her brain. Why does he feel the need to tell her this. Her heart aches and she hates the feeling. When she was 18 she dreaded the idea of Taeyang married or even dating. She shouldn’t feel this way. She’s all grown up. But this does not explain why Hwangsabo is here. She felt suffocated with confusion

Hwangsabo realized Violet’s reluctance and confusion so he began to stand up and said’ please,listen to me first. Tae wanted to make a public announcement in a live variety show,so he told the director to put up her pic on the screen of the woman when he announced the girl he is in love with and wanted to marry but when the picture came out, the director seem to make a mistake, it was a picture of you and not Kim, that was her name. to make the matter worse the assistant panic and the show was cut. Now everybody thinks taeyang is proposing you’

 

‘What?!’ Violet smattered, gaining control herself violet tried to think. logicly although the idea of being taeyang’s wife is amazing she was a logic person. Violet took a deep breath ‘ we could make a conference and explain this to the public, Taeyang could end up with her again, its not a big deal, I would not take any advantage I would explain’, violet gulped damnher for being so called noble when her heart rebels

 

Hwangsabo was not looking relieved as what Violet would hope. What he said next explained everything. ‘ to make matter worse Violet, we try to contact Kim but she was out of reach, Tae was going mad, we then try to investigate her and the we knew, she is a ermm she is actually a emmmmm goldigger and now she is gone, we can’t explain to the public tae wanted her in the first place, tae can’t afford the scandal,it would destroy his carrer in a way or two’

 

Violet felt hurt cause tae must be in pain. Why is she calling him tae, and who is she to feel hurt. Owh she has gone mad. ‘what can I do to help hwangsabo, I only sell books as you can see’. Hwangsabo looked at her carefully and said ‘we made a research on you, living alone, no parent, high education, good carrear,I hope you are not with someone right now violet because there is only one way you can help tae, marry tae, jebal violet ssi’

 

Violet tought she might faint. Altho she was glad she did not. ‘marry? That can’t be, I cant, I don’t know tae, does taeyang knows this?’. Hwangsabo looked her in the eye and explained. ‘the management came to the decision, it was the only way, if not tae may have done a big damage that maybe he has to leave bigbang’.it was obvious hwangsabo do not like the idea. Violet was stunned ‘absurbed’. Hwangsabo was serious now ‘tae has been it too much stress lately violet, he can afford this lost, he is depressed enough with kim, I have to help him on this, please violet’

 

Violet stared carefully at Hwangsabo. The reality still seem out of grasp. Tae in pain, she remembered how in love she was 5 years ago, believing in herself that she knew who the real Taeyang was, a soft hearted sensitive lonely guy. 5years ago she would have jumped to this opportunity but now she have to be in a serious relationship, make a family, not helping Taeyang to get out from his problem and risking her battered heart on the way. But maybe she can give this a chance, she have no one to explain to, she live on her own,on her own world, no parents to ask permission, just her herself which makes her lonely somehow.

 

Hwangsabo realized that she was debating with herself and kept quite. Violet lifted her face and looked at  hwangsabo’s eye and said slowly ‘he is a hard working man and he does work for his fans, I’ll do it hwangsabo sii’ hwangsabo sprang from his sit,he realized that it was from a bigbang lyric and bowed so much violet was scared he might get hurt. ‘kumawo violet ssi kumawo, are you free to meet tae now’

 

Violet in new fresh air looked at her half done work and said ‘ kaja’ so her she goes. Is she making the right decision