Letting Go...

Twitter Brought Us Together

Thank you Guys! :D 11 Subscribers :) I didnt even think that this story was good xD but then i thought...i shouldnt stop. So thank you guys for supporting me :) So Here comes chapter 9 :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa's POV

There I sat with Seohyun...Silent... Why did i do this in the first place? Wait...Oh...because of my pabo heart... I sighed and i turned to Seohyun. Her eyes were sparkling yet were clueless... "Wae? I something wrong?" I nodded "Aniyo..."  She tried smiling "Arasso...So lets order?" ... all she wants to do is eat? She can do that by herself why she have to invite me? "Ani... I invited a friend, lets at least wait..." She scoffed "You invited 'fans' to have lunch with us? That is so you..." Well at least i thought of fans... I looked at the door and there she appeared with a friend...Wait... the friend is a dude?

Seohyun's POV

I saw Yonghwa stare at a girl and i looked right at her. I saw her make eye contact with me and i saw her eyes widened...Psh! This always happens... I looked at person next to her and... Baekhyun? What? What is he doing here? I saw him smile at the girl and i scoffed. This is what you call family problems?! Cheating on me?! Lying straight at my face! He then saw me and made eye contact. He had a cold expression on his face... I expected more from him... I then looked at Yonghwa and his expression was still the same. What is so special about this girl?

Your POV

Oh my gosh! Seohyun?! Oh my gosh! Its Seohyun!! The pretty,bubbly, and talented Seohyun! I sighed... Those are things i dont have... I looked at Baekhyun and he was looking so coldly at Seohyun. I was clueless and tapped his shoulder "Is there anything wrong?" He then smirked "Heh... its nothing... Now where is your friend?" I pointed "He's right there!" I smiled at Yonghwa and saw him dumbfounded. I waved "Annyeong!!!" He laughed and told us to come forward to their table. He smiled "Hey! Im truely sorry! Hope you will like the cafe!" I giggled  "Its fine! I told you that already! No need to apologize!" I pinched his cheek. He pulled my hand away and rubbed his cheek "Ow~! Well would you like to introduce yourself to us and maybe your friend would like to introduce himself too. I also didnt get your name yet so this is the perfect time..." He made a light smile at me. Wow...Beautiful... oh yeah introducing! oh no! Introducing! I cant tell him my real name! Urgh think think... Lee... Yunee? Okay Lee Yunhee! I bowed "Annyeong! Im Lee Yunhee! Nice to meet you!" He laughed "So Yunhee is your name eh? Its a pretty name... How about you mister?" He looked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun laughed. What? Whats so funny? "You dont know me?! Wow!" He said while laughing "Well okay ill introduce myself... Annyeong! Im Byun Baekhyun. Im a vocalist from Exo-K and also Yunhee's-" I covered his mouth with my hand. I yelled "Friend! Hes a friend!" He pulled my hand out of his mouth and said "Im her husband... Well fiance..." Oh....argh!!! I saw Yonghwa and Seohyun shocked and then Yonghwa cleared his voice. "Exo-K! That new rookie group in SM Entertainment! Welcome to the star life!" He let his hand out to shake. Baekhyun shook his hand and bowed "Kamsamnida! We will work hard!" I coughed trying to get attention. They all looked at me and i smiled and said "Okay! Can Yonghwa and Seohyun introduce? Pretty please?" I gave them puppy eyes and a smile. Yonghwa bowed and said "Annyeong! Im Yonghwa from CN Blue nice to meet you." and gave me a smile. Seohyun bowed and smiled "Annyeong! Im Seohyun from SNSD nice to meet you!" I clapped my hands "Okay! Lets order! Yonghwa was hyped and yelled "Yeah~! Im starving!"

Seohyun's POV

Who does she think she is? "Lets order?"! and Yonghwa agreed?! I asked him that a few minutes ago and he wasnt interested! Does this girl have the power to control these to guys?! Urgh i cant take this anymore im leaving! I took my bag and stood up. I pretend too look at the time and said sweetly "Oh~! Im sorry you guys i have to leave! I got a photoshoot! See you later!" and gave them my signature smile. I then left and called my van. I felt someone hold me back and i turned around quickly. Yonghwa? He looked at me coldly "Excuses eh? If you just wanted to invite me and leave me later... Dont do that... Im not your doll that you can just play around with... Next time just leave me alone..." He was about to leave me alone until i yelled "Yah! Your just gonna walk away like that!" He turned and said "Yeah... Finally... You mean nothing to me now... I finally feel free to move on..." He finally disappeared from my life...this time... forever...

 

After Lunch

Your POV

I bowed "Kamsamnida Yonghwa!" He ruffled my hair and smiled "It was nothing! Just remember im always here for you...Even if i ditch sometimes...Heheh..." I pouted "Yonghwa! Promise me you wont do that again!" He nodded and gave me a hug "Arasso..."  I heard Baekhyun cough and i looked at him. He pointed at his watch which mean i had to leave...I pulled away the hug and said sadly "I have to go...Be online okay?" He nodded "Yeah...I will..." You then said your goodbyes and was left with only Baekhyun. You smiled at him and asked "So? Did you like it?" He smiled back and said "Ne...jagiya..." My eyes widdened i was dumbfounded "What did you say?" Slowly went up to your ear and said with a husky voice "I said Jagiya" I shivered. I looked at him and he was laughing. I yelled wacking him "Yah! Never do that again!" he laughed "Ow! stop! What? I cant call you Jagiya?!" I got red just thinking of the word....Jagiya... I then stopped and sighed...Yonghwa... I really cant do this...I really love you but... Its going to be hard... Family... Baekhyun... Mysterious life of mine... I dont think its going to work out... Im sorry...

Night time

Ive waited at the restaurant alone... Baekhyun said he was going to be late and was picking up my parents... Suddenly my phone got a text message

Baekhyun

_________- ah~! Im sorry we left you there! We forgot to tell you! The meeting is canceled... Im truely sorry i should have told-

I closed my phone not finishing the text. Like always.... and i thought Baekhyun was changing... I can never forgive him... Playing with my heart so quickly... I dont have anyone anymore....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry its so short update? Soon?  I have finals coming up so im preparing! Studying! Working hard! So there is gonna be mini chapters until finals end. Or no chapters xD im sorry! I got a question...Do you want minor charaters to help like Exo-K or M or maybe CN Blue? if you want minor charcters please tell me in the comments and tell me why. Kamsamnida!