Torned Relationships

Twitter Brought Us Together

 

This is for ANGELA out there x3 She really wanted me to update =_= even though i updated yesterday :( DOESNT SEEM SATISFIED~! xD So the drama is rising :D N lets begin :)

 

Yonghwa POV

I cant believe she lied to me. Telling me this now? Heh...Just great... I said with a cold voice "You know what... If your gonna keep on lying to me about your life. Just because of Seohyun just run away. Leave me. I thought you wouldnt care what our fans thought. What i thought more about was our love. Thats all. If you keep staying like this it wont help you at all." I turned around and went back to the audition stage and took my seat. "Hey dude what took you so long?" Jonghyun asked. I drank the water that stood beside me to clear my voice. "Oh nothing just a few things to deal with." He blinked at me knowing that i was hiding something and what i said was a lie. Is it that obvious? I sighed and started to wonder. Did i hurt her that much? Did i push it a little. Well it shouldnt be my fault. Shes the first one to lie to me... When i thought she was diffrent... "Hey were gonna take a break, feel free to go anywhere but be back in 1 hour." I stood out of my chair quickly. I think i did hurt her alot i should apologize... I quickly opened the door and she was gone. Where did she go? I ran out of the door and fans started to attack me. "KYA YONGHWA-OPPA~~~" "OPPPAA~~~~!!!!" "OPPA CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH?!?!!!" "OPPA STAY HEALTHY~~~!!" They all yelled at my face and tons of light from the camara flashed my face. I thought of what ___________ said of how what my fans would think... I frowned a bit but smiled because i was with my fans. I ran quickly into the car n drove off. Where would she be? I stopped at the cafe and she wasnt there. Suddenly i heard a girls voice. "Yonghwa~" I turned and it was Seohyun. "Oh hey, Seohyun..." Why would she call me out?

Seohyun POV

I called Yonghwa. I really cant live without him... I told him "Take a seat" He slowly sat down and looked at me with a what-is-going-on face. He sighed "Seohyun, Im in a rush i really got it go." The piece of my heart broke. The girl right? You wanna find her....I got pale and nodded slowly. "Ka...Go to her...Just know that I tried to forget about you but everything reminded me about you...Thats why i called you... I thought i was going through major problems... I was wondering what happened to me... Did i just want you to keep as a treasure or Keep you to suffer? But it looks like you love her alot. Just go get her." He stood up his chair and kissed my cheek. "Thank you Seohyun for setting me free... also for understanding. Maybe we shouldnt just leave each other. Lets just hangout one day. But please try to change your attitude." He said the last sentence with a smile. I smiled too "Okay..." I saw him leave and drive away... Friends...

Your POV

I was walking up to the beach cliff. Thinking about certain people. Baekhyun im sorry you suffered because of me... I should have done right... Seohyun... If you thought i stole Yonghwa from you Im sorry... I didnt do that in purpose. Once i was at Yonghwa I was on the tip of the cliff. Yonghwa, You did so much... but you thought it was all a lie. My name. It doesnt matter. I just... Love you...Even if Baekhyun is still here and living I wanted to take care of you both. But all i did all this time was hurt, kill, make pain. I should just die. Goodbye... May you all live happy lives without me. Suddenly i heard a honk of a car. I turned and it was Yonghwa. "__________!!!! STOP! WAIT! DONT DO THIS!" Goodbye Yonghwa... I love you.... I fell of the cliff closing your eyes and falling straight down to the water. "NO __________!!!!"

 

Hehehehe~ Small yet good x3 so HAPPY ANGELA >:D