Before I die... (Minhyuk Oneshot)

Twitter Brought Us Together

Sorry guys~! Im just getting inspired and stuff ONE MORE FINALS TEST~! Lol so i was just watching Illa illa by JUNIEL and i thought...hm... I should make a fanfic about this... xD so it is inspired by Juniel's Illa illa song :) Hope you can read it and like it ^^

------------------------------------

Jaemin's POV

It has been years now... I looked at a drawn old picture of my teen self laying in front of me... Memories... I really loved him... I cant let him go...

Years ago

I sat on my wooden chair and fixed flowers on my wooden table. I was deaf so i couldnt hear anything...  Being deaf really affected my life but it never stopped me from my passion of flowers. I suddenly see a boy the same as my age smile and wave at me. I did the last touch of fixing the flowers and gave it to him. It was awkward. I blushed and i saw him smile with an eye smile. He suddenly left with the flowers.

Few days later

Ive noticed that he has been buying so much of my favorite flowers lately. Im really happy he also has a passion for flowers too. He then visited the flower shop. He walked around and sniffed the flowers. He then looked at me. I blushed and looked down. Such a handsome face...

A day later

I was inside my garden looking at the beautiful sights of nature. I see he suddenly comes in and out of breath. He was talking to me but i couldnt understand. Curse my lack of hearing... He then frowned, turned and went away. After a few seconds i rushed after him and he was gone. It was too late. There was something that i tripped on. I picked up the toob and opened it. I looked at the hand drawn face of myself. He did that just for me...He must have loved me but i couldnt respond... I loved him too...

Days past

I waited for him and there was no sign of him. I sighed I guess he moved on and forgotten about me...

Out of POV

The real thing was...He never forgotten about her... He had left to study overseas but while he was heading there he went over a major crash at seas and died... The picture was a token that he had loved her forever.

FIN