Confessions

Twitter Brought Us Together

Yonghwa POV

I slided to grab her hand before she jumped but sadly i missed and she fell.

DOOSH

I was on my knees, trembling. I should have just stood there. I froze n couldnt believe all the things that happened right now.

Yonghwa...Yonghwa...

This certain lady was calling my name. It sounded like ________. I stood up, ________~! I ran over to the bottom of the cliff. "_________!!!!!! _________!!!!" I called her name making sure she was okay. I saw a body laying on the floor all bloody. "__________!!!!" I ran and picked her head up. Her head was bleeding and she had a scar on her cheek. I brushed her hair away from her face. She looked helpless... I need help. I called 911 and i tried to keep her alive.

At the Hospital

The doctors said she was finally supported and was assigned to a certain room. I went over to the room and sat on the chair near her. I covered my face with my hands.Then looked up at her.I knew that she wouldnt listen to me but i talked anyways. "_______... I know... Im sorry... I shouldnt have started that fight. It was just a name, Why was i so furious? Did i just thought of myself? Thats what i had you for. You balanced my world. If you were hurt or if you died it would just collapse and i wouldnt have thought straight. I guess we are both suffering. I had my problems and it was hurting. Now i see you had more drama then me. Family, Relationships, and Money. Thats why you lyed, you wanted to hide your true self from any new dramas and wanted to start a new life with a new name. Like your old self didnt exist. Im sorry. I shouldnt have done that to you. Please. Stay healthy. Come back." I wanted to cry but i kept it in I didnt want to show her my pain.

Suddenly the door slammed open and i stood up. "___________!!!" Baekhyun yelled out. I mumbled "Baekhyun..." He took my collar and held it tightly "What did you do to ______ I swear if u did something this bad i will kill you..." I pushed him away "I didnt do this, she choosed to do this. It wasnt my idea." He pushed me back losing a bit of my balance "You know how much she has been though?! I took the quickest jet here to see if she was okay! Her parent dont even want to look at her face and sent me as replacement! Do you know how it feels to be abandon by your parents! After i saw her i realized that I pitied her... I wanted to feel happiness one day. We both lived happiness with her and she seemed to like it. But who knew that she had such pain?! Did you?!" He dropped to his knees with his head down "Please... Shes the only thing i have that gave me light... ________...." I patted his shoulder but he pushed away and stood up.

"I think i should check with the doctor..." I walked with him to visit the doctor too. We were prepared for the better and the worst. All we just want to see is her happy and shining bright.

====================================
:D I hope that was touching :3 i got a little teary writing the guys speeches :P Well lets see what the results of your health is in the next chapter >:D