Husband?

Twitter Brought Us Together

Your POV

Ah~! Days Offs~! Time to relax...Watch some TV, go to the Spa, or Read a book at the Park...To relaxing~! Well what should i do... I looked at the clock. 8:58 AM...Well ill go take a walk around town first maybe buy food at the market for todays dinner...I wore my morning clothes.

and headed out. Before i headed over to the market i decided to go to a cafe...other than the one i worked at. I got some coffee and sat on a table next to the beautiful view of the morning. While i was relaxing i got a book out and read it...Hm...Self Improvement with Romance... Thats odd...When did i even get this book! I looked at the cover, Mom and Dad... I closed the book and pushed it aside...Ha! Mom and Dad...Wanting me to get romance...get a husband and have a child... I think thats a bit too much... I tried to improve myself for their happiness but now  i think love is my own happiness i need to improve myself...I heard the door opened and i saw...Oh my gosh...Yonghwa... I covered my self with my jacket and glasses but i actually got his attention...Oh geez~!

Yonghwa's POV

It's her...I bowed and greeted "Annyeong~! You might know me as the normal CN Blue member...and i get that...But i know more about you...Are you prehaps... you?" She nodded "Yes I am~! Annyeong~!" she bowed and gave me a big bright smile. Finally...Its her...Suddenly her phone rang and i looked straight at it...Then i saw a book right next to it and it read "Self Improvement with Romance"...Self Improvement...Self Improvement...Seohyun... I saw her hang up and she bowed and apologized "Im truely sorry i have to go." I saw her pack her stuff and right when she passed me by an inch i quickly caught her wrist. "Were gonna meet again right?" She nodded "Okay...Meet me at...the park at 4 kay? Bye" Her wrist slipped away from my hand and i saw her leave...I found you...

Your POV

After I left i was too busy thinking...Why did my parents want me to come over to their house? I dont get invited there lately...Only for business...Not holidays...Emergencys..or anything love involving...Right when i arrived there a guy my age looking was sitting on the couch and my parents sitting on chairs...Once I arrive they stood up from their chairs and said "_______-ah....We would like you to meet someone...Baekhyun can you please stand up and greet our daughter..." Baekhyun bowed and said "Annyeong~! Im Byun Baekhyun~! Im from Exo-K and will soon be your husband~! Hope we can get along!" He gave me a great smile.

Really? What the hell is this mom and dad?! I love Exo-K but...I like CN Blue better...I cant betray them...I gave him a serious face and said to my parents "Husband?! Im gonna get married to this...this...fluff ball?!" "Hey Im right here!" He crossed his arms and looked at me with an upset face. My parents nodded "Since you dont have a boyfriend nor husband yet were doing this for business...You cant disagree with this...we signed a pledge..." I scoffed "This is how you treat your daughter?! You treat me like a doll and trash?! Why did you even have me in the first place if your going to make me suffer! This is why i left in the first place! Next time dont call me and treat me like a stranger..." I walked away and went out of the house. Suddenly i felt someone grab my wrist...Yonghwa? I turned around and it was Baekhyun. I forcefully pulled my wrist away and said "Let go! You dont understand my life...Your also on my parents side so i greatly despise you..." He gave me a cold face and quickly pinned me up the wall. He smirked "Listen...Im doing this for my family too...I try acting sweet to you and i want us to both be happy...So just agree with this and maybe ill let you go..." I was kind of frightened to know this side of the fluff ball that was no longer a fluff ball...He then let me go and walked away. He then stopped and turned "Oh yeah...Your parents reserved a restaurant tomorrow at 5 come formal..." He then smiled brightly again and walked away...Wow...For a fluff hes actually cool...

At the park

It was 4:20 and no sign of Yonghwa...Urgh i should give up...its a long day and Im tired of stressing out about marriage...I walked away until i heard a voice "HEY~! HEY~! WAIT UP!" I turned back and it was Yonghwa running towards me. He smirked "Hah...Were you gonna give up on me and ditch again?" I scoffed "You were 20 minutes late what do you think i would do?" He scratched his neck "Well...wait for me?" He smiled. I laughed and said "Yeah right!" But i felt pain inside...it reminded me when i waited for my parents...they said the same thing... I started to tear up.

Yonghwa's POV

I saw a teardrop fall from her face. My eyes widened. I asked "Are you okay?" She sniffled "Yeah im fine..." She wipped her face under the sunglasses. I laughed "Thats not how you clean your tears...I took of her glasses and saw her beautiful face. I put the glasses away, cupped her face and wipped the tears away. Her eyes were red and teary...I put the glasses back on her face so she wouldnt get embarrassed. We sat down at the bench looking at...well nature...She was still hicking and wipping tears.She was in pain...I know how she feels...I let her lay her head on my shoulder and whispered "Its fine...Let it out...cry..." and rubbed her back. She looked up at me and softly said "Thank you..." She went back to laying her head on my shoulder and started crying...I wanted to cry too...I was also in pain...but i needed to be strong...Yonghwa...You can do it...Dont cry because of Seohyun...My eyes were getting teary but i it in and went back to rubbing her back...Seohyun...Why...I sighed and looked at her...So this is how i meet my new love...even though i still have feelings for Seohyun and im trying to forget this is how i meet my new one...

Seohyun's POV

We were driving pass the park and I saw a figure that looked like Yonghwa...It was Yonghwa...Whos that girl? Heh...I guess he forgot about me now...But i wont let him do that...Suddenly my phone rang.

Ex-Boyfriend

I answered "Hello? Hello Baekhyun..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think its gonna get spiced up? Well Here is Your Husband If you were thinking of an Indie Band You were wrong xD well i gave you a hint in the last chapter ^^ Imma rest from updating me sorry im leaving a cliff hanger here xD But authors need their breaks ^^""