Goodbye, See you soon...

Twitter Brought Us Together

Your POV

Yonghwa was so sweet yesterday… Hm… I looked at my phone at my hand and tapped the screen with my thumb. I sighed deeply… Should I call him? Oh my gosh!  What am I doing?! I should be waiting for him to call me not him! I felt my phone viberate. I quickly picked it up, a text message. Yonghwa?

From Baekhyun

Oh… Baekhyun… I opened the text message and read it.

Dear My lovely ______-ah,

I’m sorry for the late notice and I tried to tell you yesterday but I had no chance… Please meet me at the airport café at 12. Also I just wanted to say… I love you… Heh… I bet you knew that already but yeah… Please come and don’t be late.

I laughed softly. It sounds like he is going to leave or something. That’s crazy! He wouldn’t! … or would he?  I’ll see when I get there. For sure he wouldn’t leave me right? What am I saying?! He is my assigned husband! I can’t love him back! Geez why am I like this?! I guess he is like a soul mate but not a lover. Sorry Baekhyun. I cannot reply to your love… I already gave my love to a certain someone.

At 11o’clock

I looked at my watch. Hm… It isn’t time yet… I thought of someone telling me “You should join an entertainment” …Really? Maybe I should… there is so many~! JYP, YG, SM, and most of all… FNC… I held my phone and thought for Yonghwa for a while… I paused for a while then I snapped out of it. It’s a long ride to the airport I should go now.. I took a taxi and was on my way.

At the airport

I saw Baekhyun sitting in a café with a backpack. No… no way… I cant believe it! No! I walked in a quick pace over to Baekhyun. He noticed you and smiled “Oh ______-ah you’re here…”

Baekhyun’s POV

I stood up and bowed.  She did nothing but froze. What? Does she know already? … I looked at my backpack and sighed “________.... “  “Baekhyun…. Why?! Why are you leaving?!” I said in a low tone “________-ah calm down….”  “Is it because you hate me?! Was all of this a scam to fool with me?!” My eyes widened and I snapped all I thought was ‘scam’. I scoffed “ Scam? You think I am doing the scam?! It was you!  All those times I believed you! Comforted you when you cried! Teased you to make you laugh! Even used all my cuteness! Just to make you happy!” I said with a lower tone “You think I did the scam? I saw you yesterday night… With Yonghwa… To tell you the truth I was jealous… You gave so many love to him. What do I get? Little pieces of love that need to be fixed… Please _______ treat me well…” I saw her with her head down and tears falling out. I lifted up her head and cupped her face. She was so red. I whipped her tears with my thumped and said with a soft voice “Come with me… Come with me and study aboard with me… I need you there…”  She smiled and me and pulled me away softly “I cannot I’m sorry… My life is here and you need to work there.” I smiled “Okay… I’ll be back soon”

“About to board for USA, California Please all passengers assigned to this plane before fly.”

I smiled and walked away with my bag “I’ll see you soon, Also…. I love you...” I kissed her forehead and went to my flight. Bye Korea…. Hello USA….