When 2 years past

Twitter Brought Us Together

Luckily everything was over. No more life span no more diseases. But sadly ______ has forgotten everything except for her parents,education, and information about her. It was like she was starting clean all over again. This time her parents treated her nicely even though they were in Korea and she was in the States. Baekhyun got to greet her formally and informed her he was her husband and she was perfectly fine with it. She started to speak English fluently at the same time still remembering Korean. She was saved by her treatments and no longer sufferings. But somehow she felt like she was missing something...something in her heart was locked and couldn't be unlocked an revealed with her keys. Will she ever find her way in?

Baekhyun's POV

"Baekhyun oppa! We're going to be late for our flight if you dont hurry up!" ________ yelled from downstairs. I smiled and put on my jacket and fixed my hair. Finally were going back to Korea after all these years... Hope Seohyun and Yonghwa are doing okay... I haven't talked to them lately... Should I introduce them to _____? Does it seem like the right timing? Well I don't want anymore drama for ______ so I won't... I walked downstairs and saw ______ with her arms crossed and her foot tapping the floor. I smiled at her. She suddenly stopped, walked to me,and linked our arms together. I blushed yet she just smiled brightly at me. Am I ready to let her go? Should I give her back to Yonghwa? She was rightfully his...until...I ruined it... I frowned and sighed. ______ gasped "Oppa? Did I do anything wrong? I didn't mean too! I'm sorry!" she unlinked our arms and bowed.  I looked at her and smiled "Aniyo, I was just thinking about something..." I ruffed her hair and she pouted "How many time have I told you not to ruffle my hair!" she tried fixing it and I helped her "Many times. But I choose not to listen..." I chuckled and we finally fixed her hair. I took her hand and entwined it with mines "Kaja were going to be late for our flight."  she smiled and followed.

Yonghwa's POV

I looked over the past and looked at my twitter. Suddenly looking at the old messages I found something.... _______.... I haven't seen her for a while... 2 years... I tapped the mouse for a while with my finger. Should I delete? Or should I keep it?  Has she forgotten about me?........... Aish... I can't do this... I took my jacket and walked out of the room.

 

Twitter account: ________ 

.... I love you... [Send] [delete]

 

Your POV (I know it's pretty useless to put your POV but lets see :3)

After a few hours in a plane hearing Baekhyun sing to himself we were finally out. it's not that Baekhyun has a bad voice or. Anything I love his voice but really? Hours? I kinda got annoyed... "Hey _________ if you want anything in the food court go ahead but meet me at Starbucks. Manager hyung and Chanyeol are going to pick us up." I smiled at him. Uwahhh I might have doboki if they sell some here. I haven't had doboki in a while~ "Ne Baekhyun oppa I..... Mightjustgetsomedobokireallyquickyoudontmind right?"  I said as quickly as I could. He then looked at me oddly trying to figure out what I said. I started to have some cold sweat for some reason.  He then sighed and nodded "okay for...whatever you said."

I suddenly smiled brightly and gave him a hug "Kamsamnida oppa! Jang!" he chuckled "oh please, please don't be like kris Kay?" you mumbled "But kris oppa told me-" Baekhyun put a finger on my lip "Ahhh! I don't wanna hear it just get want to get now!" I then heard him mumble "Aish..." I smiled and went off to get doboki.

AT THE DOBOKI SECTION!!!! NOM NOM!

I finally took my seat waiting for my doboki. I took a sip of my coke and  slouched a bit on the chair. Ahhh~ home! Even though I don't remember what happened here yet or how I came to the states Korea is still my home~ After talking to myself for a while the doboki came by. I smiled brightly and clapped my hand and said in English "Gorgeous!"  the lady looked at me oddly. I coughed and smiled. Wow I can really embarass myself. I need to find a way not to talk English...

Looking at the window, eatting doboki, and drinking coke. A great way to relax......OOOO A CUTE GUY!!!! Omo sorry Baekhyun but this guy is super cute....suddenly he looked at me and his eyes widened. I was shocked, I quickly turned to my doboki and ate. I felt him coming closer. I then looked and he was coming right towards me. He took my wrist and said "________?" my eyes widened. How does he know my name? What's going on?

-------------

blaahhh school here, less time to update, and yesh... I can still update but since 3 fanfics our in my hands I'll try to do things evenly so here is the list :3

1.) When nerds become popular

2.) Twitter fanfic

3.) without you

Yay u in second place :3 I ranked it by subscribers. So I'll try my best this chapter, I went through writers block... For a while...when I mean a while I mean A WHILE xD OKI bye :3