Ditch~!

Twitter Brought Us Together

Your POV

Oh my gosh what do i do? I looked around not trying to make eye contact with Yonghwa after he asked me that question. There was awkward silence and he was still waiting for my answer...I mumbled "I....Um....I...am.....Um..." We then heard someone come in. I stood up and bowed "Hello~!" Trying to ignore the question and stall. It was Sunbae. I said with excitement "Sunbae~! Your working today? I thought you only work twice a week?" I then heard Yonghwa scoff and i looked at him with a scary face. I saw his eyes widened and he backed his chair away from me. I smirked and turned back to Sunbae with a bright smile. "Well Mr.Cho called and said you were having a hard time...He sounded pretty upset..." I giggled and put my arm behind my head. He then gave me a light smile and messed up my hair "Lets get to work kay?" I backed away and fixed my hair yelling "Sunbae~! Not the hair~!" He laughed and walked over to the cashier. Wow...Hes so nice...Im glad to have a sunbae like him~! I thought how sunbae was so sweet until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and it was...Oh shoot Yonghwa~! He asked "So are you her or not..." I started mumbling again and did things nervously with my hands. He then sighed "Urgh...Nevermind...I'll know later at 9...If you appear...I'll truely know it is you..." He put his hands in his pockets and walked away. He then paused next to the door and turned around. "Oh yeah...Thanks for the coffee..." and gave me an adorable smile. Wow...Hes so cool...yet...cute... He then left and i got back to my work.

Yonghwa's POV

Hah~! I gave her the signature smile...I looked at my watch. Oh shoot~! Im late for recording! I ran back home and called the van driver to pick me up.

A few minutes in the van

Hm...I wonder what shes doing...I got my cellphone out and logged into Twitter. I checked if i had any notifications...One....I clicked it and it was her. (Im sorry guyz. From now on Yonghwa will call you her. Unless hes thinking of another girl i will put her and her name that would involve the situation.) It said

Yonghwa, Um...I cant make it today...Im so sorry...Maybe next time... :)

I sighed and put my phone back into my pocket. You plan on ditching huh...Thats just great..."Were here..." I looked at the driver and said "Kamsamnida!" and got off the van. Well lets just see...I will find out who you are...I always win...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry its too short...I just noticed since SM is here im like URGH i needa fine em~! Stalking time~! and i didnt go stalking and they went to disneyland and knotts my friend predicted disneyland but we didnt go cuz..of course..were poor to pay for tickets xD So when we found out were all depressed and sad...we were ...xD I saw the pictures and im all URRGHHH~~!!! Its pain...Well ill write another chapter soon :P Seohyun is coming soon just wait :P