Coffee Meeting

Twitter Brought Us Together

Hai der~! I havent introduced Sunbae so here is how he looks like~!

 

Wee Hoo~! Itz Jihoo~! Without long hair xD Hope u guiz are happiez well his name will be Kim Jong Hoo xD Just be prepared. He will be kind of her helper in realizing your love... DONT FALL FOR HIM THOUGH~! >:O must forever be Yonghwa~!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Ugh~! Why do i have to be early for work~! Oh yeah...because i dont want Mr.Cho yelling at me several times for being late, not doing my work, and other useless stuff...Why did this have to be the only job that has the amount of money i need...I tied my tie on my neck and put my hair in a pony tail. I suddenly hear a ring coming from my phone

Koro Koro Koro~!

I unlocked my cellphone and it was a notification on Twitter. It was Yonghwa again. It said

Yonghwa: Hey...Um...Wow i dont even know your name yet ^^"" I feel embarrassed... Well i just wanted to remind you that we have to talk today at 9PM- Wait... This is silly... I wanna see you... Face to Face... Meet me at Fresh Flower Coffee at 9PM hope you come... I'll be waiting for you no matter what... :)

My eyes widened. What am i gonna do?! I work at Fresh Flower Coffee~! What happens if he recognizes me?! Ugh~! I'll be like Cinderella~! Before the bibity-bobity-boo~! Well might as well go to work...I got my jacket and purse and  headed off to work...

Yonghwa's POV

Hahaha... I cant wait... Well lets see our schedule...Hm...Minhyuk's job....TV performance...Live....Jonghyun's pick up guitar... Practice... Hm... Not much to do... Wait what is this? I blinked a few times at the paper...

Meet Seohyun at 8:30 for a Yongseo reunion, Get interviewed...

Aish...really...We havent seen each other in a while...After WGM it didnt seem like she was interested... Ugh i cant take this anymore. I walked away from the paper and went in my room. I then lay on my bed...

Seohyun....

Seohyun...

Seohyun...

Seo-

What the hell~! What am i doing?! I shouldn't be doing this...I looked up at my hand and saw the couple ring...Why am i still wearing this...I then took it off and put it on a table. I feel so messed up...I walked away from the table and got ready for the daily plan.

Your POV

I arrived really really early this time...phew...I tried opening then door... What? It wont budge... I tried again but harder. What the hell~! I looked inside from the glass door. NO ONES EVEN HERE~! URGH MR. CHO~~~~~!!!  I stubbornly walked over to the wall and sat near it. Brr... its cold... I tried warming myself with my jacket. Ugh... You get your revenge Mr. Cho...But I will get you...Urgh... Cold...I rubbed my hands together trying to get warm. Suddenly i heard some clanking on the glass door. I looked up. It was a man with a big fashionable coat and glasses...I could hear him go "Aish... Its cold...."  I stood up and when over to him. I told him "Um... Its closed mister... Would you like to come back later?" He put his glasses down "Do you think i have time for that?" with a big attitude. My eyes widened and i looked away.

Yonghwa's POV

I tried examining the girls face but she quickly turned away. I yelled "Wae?! I cant look at you?" She nodded and said "Yeah~! I don't allow people i dont know to look at my face!" Haha...Shes lying...I said "Oh...okay...well imma leave now..." I tried making fake footsteps pretending to walk away...I saw her turn around and right when she did i caught her. I grabbed her shoulders and looked at her face. I saw a glimpse until she covered her face with her scarf... I said "Aish~! This is pissing me off...first i haven't had my morning coffee yet and now this..." I heard a giggle behind the scarf and yelled "Is there a problem with that?!" I saw her put the scarf half way down "You know...I can make you the coffee right?" I was dumbfounded and confused..."What?" She nodded and said "Yeah...Wait a moment..." She got out her phone and dialed a number. I looked away looking at my surroundings....Ah~~ Peaceful...I suddenly jumped from a yell and turned to the direction. It was the girl...Aish...Ruining my time of peace...I then saw her quickly hang up and look at me with a furious face. She then walked with big steps towards me...I was creeped out and backed away...She then stopped at the glass door and bended down and faced the doormat. I was confused even more and thought she was crazy. I saw her lift up the mat and there we saw the key...Urgh!!! Did she know any of this?! Shes so dumb~! She unlocked the door and said "Urgh...Come in..." I walked in and heard her say in the backround "Im Stupid..." i whispered "Yeah...you truely are..." "What did you say!!!" with a furious face. "Nothin Nothin Nothin~~~!!!" She walked over to the counter and started making me some coffee. I saw her make it and she looked...like she was enjoying her time. Its like how i enjoy music...It seems like she uses her own feelings to develop one creation...so do I....Wow...She then gave me the coffee "Here..." I took a sip and my eyes widened "Wow...This is some good coffee..." I saw her blush very light pink "Oh...its nothing...Its just my thing..." I asked "How do you get inspired to make such wonderful coffee?" She took a seat at my table and said "Well...Its by your music...When i hear it everytime...i just have this strange feeling...Its like magic...So everytime i make coffee i would always have one of your songs in my head and create any type of coffee..." I then saw her smile...I stopped for a moment and examined it...Ive seen this before...I asked "Are you.... you ?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it seems short...But i tried my best...after...long...days...of work...-3- Okay i might update laterz im sorry its just many things coming up soon and im working hard...^^""