Unknown Meeting

Twitter Brought Us Together

Your POV

Ugh!!! Im late for work again! I know i know its my fault! But im sorry that CN Blue was performing on TV yesterday! Truly i couldn't miss that. I am like a #1 Boice i have a record. I promised i cant miss anything that involves CN Blue... I day dreamed thinking too much about CN Blue...Ah...i giggled and started to melt. Suddenly my phone rang with a nice rhythm

Let's go crazy

Let's go crazy

Let's go crazy

I suddenly stopped day dreaming and answered my phone. "Park ____ speaking..." i said with boredom. "MS. PARK COME OVER TO THE CAFE NOW OR YOUR FIRED!!!"...My boss...full of anger...full of stress... "Oh...Mr. Cho, I'm so sorry ill be there in...15 minutes okay? I'll be there soon." I hanged up and started running out of the house. 15 minutes later... Phew...luckily i caught the bus and was able to arrive on the exact time...I then saw Mr Cho come run walking over to me with the pinkest face he has had since I've worked here. I put my arm behind my head and looked away... "MS PARK!!! URGH!!! JUST GET TO WORK! DONT EVEN THINK YOUR GONNA GET YOUR PAYCHECK THIS MONTH!!!" I then stopped and look directly at him and yelled "WAE!!! I  CAME EARLY FOR THE OTHER-" "STOP!!! JUST GET TO WORK!!" Mr. Cho yelled again and was about to explode like a nuclear bomb. I sighed and looked down i said sadly..."Fine..." I walked away and took the apron from the hook. I tied the apron on my waist and headed over to the cashier... 

Then i saw...SUNBAE!!! I walked quickly over to the cashier and gave him a hug. I excitedly said "Sunbae! Your back!!!" He hugged me back "anneong, sorry i came back late my flight was rescheduled..." I smiled and said "As long as your here I'm fine...So now i dont have to go through Mr. Cho's yelling alone!"  I giggled and i saw him laugh and smile too. Sunbae then stopped and snapped his fingers. "You still like Yonghwa from CN Blue right?" he asked me with curiosity. I nodded and said "Mhm... Wae?" "Oh great well he made a twitter. You should make one too so you can be in update with him." My eyes widened and i excitedly said "CHINCHARO?!?!" he nodded with a smile. I smiled and gave him a big hug "Kamsamnida Sunbae your the best!!!" Then i heard Mr.Cho grind his teeth and i looked at him "GET TO WORK!!!" I yelped and started to clean the cashier table and Sunbae left his spot and got all the coffee ingredients out.

Suddenly i saw a man with a pair of glasses and cool clothes. He looked very similar and famous. He walked over to the cashier "Um...can i get a frap. with foam please." He put the money on the cashier table..Wow...he's so cool... I took the money and still looked at him. I turned quickly and gave sunbae the order. I gave the cool man some change and said "Your frap. Will be on the pick up counter in a few mins." He put his glasses down and said "Kamsamnida..." and gave me a smirk. Wow...he looks like Yonghwa... I melted noticed .... OH MY GOSH I JUST SAW JUNG YONGHWA!!!" i then looked at him again and he was already out the door... Aw...i just missed him... I weeped thinking "yonghwa...yonghwa...yonghwa..."

Yonghwa's POV

Hm... This is some good frap...i should go there often...I took a picture of me and my frap. and posted it on twitter saying "I just had the best frap ever :)" I laughed and headed over to the studio.

-------------------------------------------

Hai sorry very late update this is just the beginning so YOU xD will be making the twitter next chapter :D im sorry if its not placed right ill place it tomorrow if u want to just read it like this xD cuz i aint usin my laptop :\ This is a foreward :P Ik its to short for a chapter next chapter will be bigger >:D