Need Of Job, but which one?

Twitter Brought Us Together

Your POV

Aish~ Vacation is over and dont have a job anymore... How can i pay for my condo? Ottoke?! You ruffled your hair. Your wondering what happened to the job eh? Well this happened

Flash back

"I'm back from my vacation~!" You yelled when entering the cafe. You saw sunbae with a very depressing and disappointed face. Then you saw Mr. Cho happily counting his money. You smirked and went up to Mr. Cho "Heeyyy Mr. Cho how you doing there~~". He gave a bright smile and your face was shocked. Has he ever smiled before because this looks like the Joker... You saw all his wrinkles folded together in one clot. "Heeeyyy ________~ How is your unemployed life going?" I got more shocked "Wae?! Unemployed?!" He nodded with a wider smile "Yes~! Did you see the email i sent you?" Email? Oh... I havent checked my email yesterday because of my sorrows of Baekhyun... he looked at me "Okay Have a nice day ________~! Hope you enjoy unemployed moments of your life~ hehehehe~" He started counting up his money again.

End Flash back

Psh Mr Cho! Lets see who will get the more money! Entertainment Auditions here i come! I ran out the door. I then looked at what i was wearing, Pajamas.... I quickly ran back into my condo saying several times "Change clothes. Change clothes. Change clothes."

I got out of the house and was dressed in a casual yet cute outfit

.

Once i got out of the condo homes i looked at my phone looking for certain Entertainments close to the house. Well so it would be easier so i dont have to be scolled at for being late. The cafe wasnt close... You had to pass by sellers who kept trying to sell you stuff you didnt even want. I looked closely at my phone to look at the words. FNC Entertainment... Something suddenly blocked the address

FROM: Yong <3

Heheh... I finally was able to change his contact name after the time we spent together.

Yah~ What are you doing today? :)

Aw~ He's so adorable~ I replied to the text
 

To Yong <3

Nothing... Just auditioning.

I cant believe i just told him that~ Ottoke~ He doesnt even know i have talent! I should just go to SM Entertainment

From Yong

Oh really. We are holding auditions today. Why dont you join? I'll be the judge too so show me what you got. Its in 10 minutes. Hurry and get over here :D

Hehehe He is excited. I ran over to the Entertainment

At The FNC Entertainment

I waiting for number 109 to be called. There were tons of people there and Im starting to get nervous getting closer and closer to the door i have seen many cry, get upset, trash the place, or scream... Suddenly someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned quickly and smiled "Yes?" She laughed. "You are nervous too?" I looked at her attire and she was so cute with a white ruffled dress, long wavy brown hair, and a guitar she was holding that said 'Juniel'. I nodded "Yeah... Just looking at some people get rejected seems very heartbreaking and not knowing if you make it or not..." She smiled "All you need is practice and perfection. Oh~ Im Juniel by the way." Putting out her hand to shake. I shook her hand "Im _________~ and thats what i thought when i looked at your guitar." She blushed "Thank you~" A sound came in calling "Number 108 Number 108 Please enter the bright colored door on your left" She stood up and brushed her dress. "See you and Good luck" I nodded and put my fist next to my face "You too~ Fighting~!" She giggled and entered the door. She was nice...

While i waited i never seen the door open. After Juniel got in she never got out. I wanted to know if she passed or not. "Number 109 Number 109 Please enter the bright colored door on your left" Juniel? Where are you? Did you pass? I got up and entered the door. There was a big light flashing on my face. I winced and put my hand near my eyes so i can see a little. "Come in and Introduce yourself." I stood on the wooden floor and looked at the big table. There stood Yonghwa, Jonghyun, and the Owner of FNC. I saw Yonghwa smiling at me with his hand fisted supporting his head. I couldnt help but giggle. "Introduce yourself please..." Jonghyun told me in a command-ish way. I bowed "Hello, My name is...is-" I noticed something. I told Yonghwa my fake name when we were with Seohyun. Aish~ What do it do~! I bowed again "Im truely sorry!" I went up to Jonghyun and the owner of FNC and whispered in their ears. "Can i say my dream stage name?" They nodded and sighed "Ani..." I sighed to and went back on the wooden floor. I bowed again "Hello, I am ___________ nice to meet you." You saw the both of em write your name on a piece of paper while Yonghwa was confused but wrote down the name anyways. "I will be singing and after dancing. First i would like to sing 'Key of Heart' by BoA. Then dance to the Wonder girls 'Be My Baby' Hope you approve."

When you finished the stood up and clapped. I smiled and blushed. They sat back down and they started from Yonghwa's opinion. I looked at him with excitement thinking i might actually pass. "Hm...Very excellent singing. Yet since this is FNC we barely do dancing so hope we can have your approvel that there is no dancing. Even so i say you pass." He said and gave me a smile. It was a little weak knowing i faked my name but yet approved by my talent. I turned to Jonghyun and he looked pretty much approved too but not so sure. "Vocal skills pretty unique...Are you trained?" I nodded "Ani... I actually found out a week ago." His eyes widdened "Wow... Well I must say you have the talent and and are so well prepared with this performance." I smiled. Hehehe not really i made this up just for 20 minutes. I looked at the Owner. He smiled and nodded. I smiled and jumped squeeling. "It is just the beginning. You and Juniel will be our Trainies and will achieve in more. But if you fail we might just have to let you go or transfer you." The owner said. I nodded "I will not give up! Fighting!" He smiled and looked at Yonghwa "Yonghwa, Please take her to the specialty room" He stood up a bit shivery. He seemed angry.

He took my wrist and took me inside a room. I yelled "Yah~ What wrong?! Arent you happy i got in?!" He looked away. I yelled once again and cupped his face to look at me "Yah! What happened!" He pulled away my arms and walked in a pace and scoffed. "Lee Yunhee... A lie... Fake... The one i fell in love with is fake!" I gasped. Did he just call me fake? Just because of one lie? "_________ I believed in you. How can i trust you now if i didnt even know your real name. I wanted to protect you but just one small trick led me into a trap. How can i protect you now?! Knowing you might lie to me or not!" He yelled furiously. I yelled back "I did it to protect my identity! I-I-I needed to keep myself a secret from you... Sometimes when I look at you i think of Seohyun n YongSeo. I wonder if i would ruin it or not. Will you be hated? Will I be hated? Will your star life be ruined? Who knows. All i know is that it will be hard... That is why i had to hide myself."

To Be Continued ( I need another chap for this xD)