Pain....

Twitter Brought Us Together

Yonghwa's POV

I stood next to the door looking straight into Seohyun's eyes...They sparkled like a shooting star sparkling in the sky. She stood up and welcomed me "Take a seat..." I walked over to the seat next to her and said "Long time no see..." She nodded with a weak smile..."Yeah..." I was curious and asked "So...How is your boyfriend?" She sighed and looked at the ground "We broke up...He had some family problems..." I looked over to her and said "You didnt really fall for me after all those days huh...." She nodded "Yeah...Im sorry..." I stood up from my chair and was about to walk away but then the reporter came in. I sat back down and greeted her. "Annyong Im Jung Yonghwa..." and shook her hand. I saw Seohyun and she greeted and bowed. The interview began...

Q: So...How does it feel to reunite again with each other?

I felt hurt inside...In my heart...

Seohyun: Im glad to meet Yonghwa again after all these months...Right Yong?

I stood frozen and all i could do is nod... She called me Yong again...After all these days...Ha....

Q: So Yonghwa...How do you think of Seohyun now after WGM?

...I cant answer that question...I looked at Seohyun and she was smiling brightly...A mask...Shes wearing a mask on...I can feel it. I turned and said

Yonghwa: Well...I think she is a very sweet and wonderful girl...Who ever is her lucky man...is well...lucky...

I turned over to her and showed her i wasnt joking. She stopped smiling and her mask disappeared...Her true emotion...

Q: How about you Seohyun how do you feel?

She smiled bright wearing her mask again...I hate you...but...I still love you...I really feel weak and hurt...

Seohyun: Yong is also the same...

She turned around and smiled at me...Pain...I cant take this...I stood up of my chair. "Excuse me...I'll be right back..." I walked away.

Seohyun's POV

What's wrong with him...Urgh...I dont think i can keep up any longer..."So Seohyun? Are you and yonghwa like...Dating?" i looked at her with a shocked face "Aniyo~!" She nodded and looked away waiting for Yonghwa...Should I just give up? He wont understand...I should just leave right now and ignore the fact he is hating me right now... I stood up and bowed "Im sorry~! I have to go!" I walked away and left...Yonghwa...I know your in pain...I can feel it...Just...stay strong and forget about me kay? I opened my bag and got out a ring and smiled...I'll try forgetting about you too...but right now...I cant seem to do that..."Let you go..." thing in life...

 

CN BLUE HEAD QUARTERS

Yonghwa's POV

The Interview was cut off because of Seohyun's difficult schedule. I sighed and layed on my bed...All i can think of right now is hate...and love... Some of my songs involved that now...Which is pretty depressing...Well i have been depressed lately until...her.... I got off the bed and went to the computer. I looked for her...No...Offline... I sighed and rolled my chair around in circles...I should promise...Never to fall in love again...I need to forget about love right now...I looked at a picture of me and Seohyun on my table...I took it and threw it into the trash can...Goodbye darling...There the photo layed in the plastic bag...I just stared at it...Confused...I want...to take it back...I shouldnt...I took it out of the trash can and tore it into pieces...I walked to the bed and fell alseep...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry short....xD i always apologize~! Well you know i always update fast :D So im not gonna say sorry anymore xD well next chapter there will be only a little section of Yonghwa and Seohyun and More of You and Your Husband and Yonghwa x3 Oh yeah do you guys like Exo If you do tell me if u like K or M x3 just wondering :D cuz im into them right now and half of my heart are for them and CN Blue ^^