Being apart (part 1)

Twitter Brought Us Together

A few days later both the boys have been checking on _____. But Baekhyun couldnt stand that Yonghwa was always there to check on ______. Baekhyun got paranoid because Yonghwa didnt know a single thing that _______ was going through.... After the days and hours of thinking Baekhyun found a masterplan. Something to take away ______ from Yonghwa forever.

Yonghwa, still wondering whats happening to _______ is still curious about that ghost he met. He's wondering what ______ said about there not being enough time... Yonghwa thought about what happened on that day. Her looks, how she talked, and what she was saying. He remembered she looked upset and unhappy. Why? Yonghwa sighed and thought only ______ can know not him.

Baekhyun's POV

I called umma and appa if my masterplan can pass before i start.

"Yeobossayo?"

"Umma~! Its Baekhyun-ah~"

"Baekhyun~! How odd of you to call at this time~ Arent you overseas?"

Umma sounded a bit weak due to her health. Since Umma was getting more older the more her health got weaker... Im afraid if she would die..."

"Yeah about that Umma... ________ got into a big accident and I'm at the hospital taking care of her..."

"Omo~ Is she alright?"

"Ne Umma.... But it seems like this hospital wont bring _______ to full health..."

I lied... Any hospital wont restore her to great health that quickly....

"Baekhyun-ah~ Just tell me what you need and I will make sure that ________-ah will get the best treatment..."

Finally the power of money... money will bring ______ to great health and far away from Yonghwa...

"Well.... I was wondering if ________ can be treated overseas....with me...."

"Okay~! Anything for my Baekhyun~!"

She giggled lightly and I smiled. Even though she couldnt see my smile I know she felt it...

"Kamsamnida Umma.... I really owe you...."

"Aw~ You dont have to owe me. As long as your happy... That is all i want..."

"Annyeong Umma"

"Annyeong Baekhyun-ah"

I hanged up with the feeling I have the best Umma ever.... Now to begin the plan...

 I walked over to the doctor and said "Doctor Yang... About _______ we are planning to transfer her to a diffrent hospital. A hospital in California.... Is that fine with you?" Doctor Yang sighed "You dont approve our hospital services?" I nodded "Ani ani~! Its just i work over seas and I want to see her improve her health... Im her husband after all..." He nodded with his hand randomly holding on his chin "I understand... Well I hope your wife there will improve her health" He bowed and left. I bowed "Kamsamnida~"

Perfect... My plan is fitting in just right... Now all i have to do is sneak _______ away without Yonghwa knowing...

My phone viberated in my pocket. I took my phone out and answered it

"Yeobosayo?"

"Yeobosayo? Baekhyun-ah?"

"Luhan?"

"Baekhyun~! Is that you?"

"Ne.... What brings you to call me on such a...day"

I didnt wanna say fine day... Because i was naturally doing something wrong sending ______ away from Yonghwa. But it was for her own good.

"Um Sehun said You were going through lots of things lately because of your little wife  there had an accident..."

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Since Im a problem solver i might be able to solve your problems~ You've seen me with a rubix cube~"

I laughed at Luhan for such a lame joke. I heard him yell at me

"Bwoh?! You dont believe me?!"

I nodded

"Ne...."

"Psh! Whatever I CAN fix your problem... Meet me at the bubble tea shop next to our meet up in 1 hr..."

I can hear him murmur

"Im not ready yet..."

I sighed n said sarcasticly

"What? I didnt hear you"

"Nothing~!"

"See ya later"

"Kay see ya"

I hung up.

AT THE BUBBLE TEA SHOP >:D

I sat on a circular table with a mango bubble tea on my hand. Urgh... I cant believe Luhan is late. Hes the one that called up this meeting isnt he the one thats suppose to be here first? I looked at everyone that was surrounding me. They all looked at me like as if they didnt believe i was here. I bet they thought 'why are you here? Arent you suppose to be practicing or something?' I looked at the table where my bubble tea layed and rolled my eyes.

Suddenly the bell on the bubble tea shop door rang. I quickly looked up and it was Luhan all stylish. He was with a white shirt, a leather jacket, dark blue skinny jeans, black converse, and white sunglasses. I scoffed and looked away for a bit and looked back at him. Really Luhan? You didnt have to be that fashionable... I gave him a 'I-dont-wanna-be-here' look and I saw him roll his eyes and walked towards me putting his sunglasses hanging on his shirt. He gave me a 'well-i-dont-care" glare.

He took his seat. When he took his seat all the fans started to scream louder than before when he came in. Somehow this was really bugging me. At first I use to enjoy the scream of fangirls falling for us but suddenly stuff have been going all... You know... ripping, tripping, screaming at out face stuff...

Luhan coughed and said "So... Baekhyun about your problem-" I interrupted "Its not a problem... I dont have a problem..."  Luhan looked at me closely "Dude.. is everything okay? You dont look good today..." Oh gosh... he noticed... well i am acting rude... I sighed... Its time to tell him the truth. "Well... Luhan... Im not... Ive been acting like this lately because of ________ accident... I dont even hang out with the others anymore... I get so curious to see if _______ is okay. I dont want her to die..." I looked down and Luhan held my shoulder "Baekhyun, everything is going to be fine..." I pushed his hand away from my shoulder "How do you know that? The doctor said that she might be affected alot! She might die! I tried my best to make her love me but nothing worked! Like i would give up! I dont give up on anything!" I started yelling and fans looked at me shocked... I sighed. I whispered in Luhan's ear "I cant talk about this here... I'll be at the hospital if you need me..." I look my bubble tea and throwed it in the trash can and left... ________.... I miss you.... I want you back.... I might be selfish to take you away from Yonghwa but... I need to do this... My heart is telling me i must...

Few Minutes later

I got a text from Luhan

Baekhyun, I know you are suffering alot but you need to work this out one day... She might be hospitalized for a while and like you said your not feeling well because of that. I bet she doesnt want you to be unhappy too right? We all want the best for you and you want the best for her. We all want you both to be happy... You should at least be happy when shes hospitalized and wakes up... So Baekhyun please change and be happy again :)

- Luhan

I scoffed. Thanks Luhan... That really helped. You actually do fix problems. I smiled and looked at _______ deep in sleep. Dont worry ________ ill be right here with you...no matter what... I cleared the hair from her face and smiled at her.